Eldest (The Inheritance Cycle, #2)
This topic is about Eldest
Series > Eldest

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - added it

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5279 comments Mod
Thoughts?

Stephanie (hotpinklady420) I am in the middle of this now and while it can get a little slow with the storyline its still an amazing story. The connection between Eragon and Saphira is strong as ever as they cement their relationship as rider and dragon. I would probably finish this faster if it wasnt competing with City of Glass lol

Zohal amazing but the parts about Roran were so boring

message 4: by cy (new) - rated it 4 stars

cy I love him training with the elves!

message 5: by Ela (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ela I quite liked the stuff with Roran. I couldn't wait for him to find out Eragon was the rider and see him; I love those kind of big reveals! I thought it was interesting to find out what happended to the villagers after Eragon left, because usually in books they just forget about things like that.

message 6: by cy (new) - rated it 4 stars

cy true! it was funny when he found out that eragon was a rider!

message 7: by Sydney (new)

Sydney I abandoned this book :$ I quite enjoyed the first one, bit I could NOT get though this one!!!

message 8: by Annabel ♥ (new) - added it

Annabel ♥ (cinnamonbliss) | 4398 comments I have a question: Is this the first book in the series?

message 9: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - added it

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5279 comments Mod
No I think Eragon is

Cassandra Giovanni | 331 comments Ela wrote: "I quite liked the stuff with Roran. I couldn't wait for him to find out Eragon was the rider and see him; I love those kind of big reveals! I thought it was interesting to find out what happended t..."

I liked this as well!

message 11: by Annabel ♥ (new) - added it

Annabel ♥ (cinnamonbliss) | 4398 comments Erika wrote: "No I think Eragon is"

ok thanks:)

message 12: by Nikki, Eragon Bookslayer (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nikki Sojkowski (nikkisoj) | 1545 comments Mod
~Anne~ wrote: "I have a question: Is this the first book in the series?"

Nope it's Eragon, Eldest, Brisingr, Inheritence

message 13: by An (new) - rated it 5 stars

An Isabelle wrote: "amazing but the parts about Roran were so boring"
Agreed

BUt the ending, I didn't expect.

Maureen(with an unquenchable thirst for books) (monnw) Isabelle wrote: "amazing but the parts about Roran were so boring"

i agree. i just skipped over them

Maureen(with an unquenchable thirst for books) (monnw) Sydney wrote: "I abandoned this book :$ I quite enjoyed the first one, bit I could NOT get though this one!!!"

why?

Muhammed Saeed loved it all but the thought of taking me out of the action to Roran's life wasn't so cool and as soon as i become interested in Roran he takes me back to Eragon I was suffering however loved it

message 17: by Nikki, Eragon Bookslayer (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nikki Sojkowski (nikkisoj) | 1545 comments Mod
I suppose you needed Roran's life to fully understand his transformation into a dragonrider's cousin. Farmboy turned insert-super-huge-number-here killer.