Addicted to YA discussion

The Titan's Curse (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #3)
This topic is about The Titan's Curse
Series > The Titan's Curse

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - added it

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5276 comments Mod
Thoughts?

Katy Titan's Curse is my fave of the series. Though I really liked The Last Olympian.

Jeann (Happy Indulgence)  (happyindulgence) | 9 comments ^I have to agree with this! This was my favourite of the series too, it was really good.

Katy I was so sad when Bianca died...and then the end with Nico :( Haha Im a sucker for the sad ones. My fave scene is in TLO though with Percabeth underwater...haha.

Katy oh and the other girl...Zoe? I liked her too.

Zohal This book was my favourite in the series

E.L. (eleighanne) | 2 comments Okay my favorite part of this whole book was the 'dam snackbar' etc moment lol had me rolling!

Katy Hahaha love that scene!

E.L. (eleighanne) | 2 comments I like the audiobooks too, jesse bernsten is the voice actor (sounds better than narator) and is awesome! He does the whole percy jackson series. I listen to the series while i do housework, makes it more enjoyable and easier. Every time it gets to hoover dam i crack up! Riordan makes it so much fun to read!

message 10: by Katy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Katy Ive never heard the audiotapes. But I agree- the humor Riordan throws in is one of the reasons I love the series so much :)

message 11: by cy (new) - rated it 5 stars

cy so funny, you open them up expecting a laugh!

Harmony | 13 comments A real thriller. I couldn't stop reading

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) This one is my favorite among the 5 books. followed by The Last Olympian.

Sophia | 60 comments I love this one, it is probably my fav, following the Last Olympian. I first read them last year in Year 7, so the characters of the series are relatable to me. I was so sad about Bianca. And Nico as well. The poor kid's been through heaps, I feel bad for him. And, as mentioned, I love the humor. I convinced my younger sister (who never EVER reads) to read the series, and not only is she enjoying it, but she laughed whilst reading them too. It was interesting to see because I have probably never seen her read and enjoy a book so much, so Rick Riordan is a miracle worker.

message 15: by Nikki, Eragon Bookslayer (last edited Nov 14, 2013 07:06PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nikki Sojkowski (nikkisoj) | 1545 comments Mod
All of Heroes of Olympus are now my favorites, but this book used to be my favorite. I loved cute, little, innocent Nico and found Bianca and Zoë inspiring. Apollo's haikus in this were pretty funny too haha

Maratka | 7 comments That's my favourite PJO book. You see, I love Percabeth and in that part there's almost no Annabeth, but I like the way Percy's looking for her. The other reason is how he's arguing with Thalia and that "Do you like surfing? Is Annabeth your girlfriend?" part. And finally, THE DAM JOKE :)
I also loved that moment when the sky was on Percy's shoulders ♥

Adler (aswarmofbees) The scene at the Hoover dam is the funniest part of the entire series