Creative Reviews discussion

53 views
Author Resources > Book Covers?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by CαthεεBooks (new)

CαthεεBooks (catheehales) Hey guys!

I've just started doing some photo editing, and I know quite a few tricks.

If you would like me to do a cover for you, just send me the title, a quote if you want, or a comment. Oh, also, the summary and you name.

I'll give you choices, and you can choose your favorite, but if you don't want any, I'll try it again! It's free!

Email me at : foreverlostinbooks(at)gmail(dot)com


message 2: by Dana (new)

Dana Rongione (danarongione) | 9 comments CαthεεBooks wrote: "Hey guys!

I've just started doing some photo editing, and I know quite a few tricks.

If you would like me to do a cover for you, just send me the title, a quote if you want, or a comment. Oh..."


I have a particular look I'm wanting for a book I'm currently working on. Do you work with requests like that, or do you use your own ideas and photos?


message 3: by CαthεεBooks (new)

CαthεεBooks (catheehales) Dana wrote: "CαthεεBooks wrote: "Hey guys!

I've just started doing some photo editing, and I know quite a few tricks.

If you would like me to do a cover for you, just send me the title, a quote if you want, ..."


Well, if you have an idea, I'll try to make it as such! ;D I'm really just a beginner, though!


message 4: by Dana (new)

Dana Rongione (danarongione) | 9 comments CαthεεBooks wrote: "Dana wrote: "CαthεεBooks wrote: "Hey guys!

I've just started doing some photo editing, and I know quite a few tricks.

If you would like me to do a cover for you, just send me the title, a quote ..."


I'll shoot you an e-mail and do my best to describe to you what I'm looking for. From there, you can let me know whether or not it's something you feel comfortable doing. Thanks!


message 5: by CαthεεBooks (new)

CαthεεBooks (catheehales) Okay :D


message 6: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinbienvenue) | 726 comments I'm in the process of writing my 2nd book. I may not be done for a while but I have an idea for a cover that I would like done. I read you said your a beginner but I am sure you could draw and map it out alot better then I could. May I send you out an e-mail with my information and vision of my book cover?


back to top