All Things Crafty :) discussion

contest-o-mundo!

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hola! I am sooo excited to be starting my first writing contest! I need three judges on the panel, so I was wondering if anybody would like to volunteer. and remember, you don't have to enter, but it will be tons of fun! Also, if you guys want, we can have character drawing contests! Open to any suggestions! Have a wunderbar day!

message 2: by GonnaWingIt (new)

GonnaWingIt | 2 comments I wanna be a judge!!! Pretty please?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure!!! We are going to be rating each story 1-10 and the one with the highest score wins. Ill give more deets later. We just need one more judge.

message 4: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (panda28) | 6 comments Can I be a judge? please!

message 5: by GonnaWingIt (new)

GonnaWingIt | 2 comments O-Kay~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Meredith, its on the events page and yes Jordan you can! I will inbox you two when I have worked out the whole scheme. I still haven't figured out exactly where I everybody is going to post their entries yet, but I will decide as soon as I get onto my laptop because you can't see everything on the android version. Im super excited that we have all our judges and everything already worked out! This is going to be boodles of fun! :D

message 7: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (panda28) | 6 comments This seems really cool! Thanks, Elisabeth. Do you want me to friend request you so you can send me the entries? Thanks, ~Jordan

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll friend request you and Chimera girl right now :)

message 9: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (panda28) | 6 comments kk thanks

message 10: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (panda28) | 6 comments I invited some eeps, Elisabeth

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

thanks!!

message 12: by Lunariette (new)

Lunariette | 6 comments Elisabeth am I not your friend? *Makes sad puppy dog face*

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes you are! I friended you :D And also, everybody, remember that our contest ends in only 4 days! Even if your entry is short, we will accept it!!!!! Please inbox all entries to me and I will fwd them to the other judges. So, write away!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey.. just to remind you guys, the contest ended today. Does anybody need an extension? Please message me if you need an extension and I will extend the contest to next Tuesday. Any takers?

Rosemary*1D Stole My Heart* | 25 comments I need the extended time!!!!!!!!!

message 16: by Lunariette (new)

Lunariette | 6 comments Oh gosh I had this huge project this whole past week and I haven't been on to submit my story! Gahh, what do I do??? Is it too late?

Rosemary*1D Stole My Heart* | 25 comments Yah I totally forgot!!!

message 18: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 8 comments Wanna enter writing contest!!!! Need more details as soon as possible!

message 19: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 8 comments Hold on……never mind. It already passed, didn't it.

message 20: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 8 comments :( Hey, love the smiley faces. You should bring back your hearts (IN ADDITION)!

message 21: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 8 comments Yay! Hearts AND smilies!!!!!!!

message 22: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 8 comments And horses. :)