Darynda Jones Fans discussion

Darynda Jones News > Charley on the Small Screen?

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dana, Founder (new)

Dana Alma (readaholics) | 1174 comments Mod
CBS buys rights to our girl Charley!!!! Here's tons of best wishes and crossing fingers for it to come to fruition on the small screen! Congrats Darynda!

Traci (Mad Hatter Reads) (traci-madhatterreads) | 609 comments Mod
OMG!!!! That is awesome news! Congrats Darynda!!

Now...who should play our girl?

message 4: by Dana, Founder (last edited Feb 26, 2012 06:24AM) (new)

Is it not AWESOME! Chime in on today's question, Traci!

Could anyone else see Zooey Deschanel? She's cute and quirky and I could see her playing Charley's manic side.

message 6: by Dana, Founder (new)

Traci wrote: "Could anyone else see Zooey Deschanel? She's cute and quirky and I could see her playing Charley's manic side."
Traci today's question is about this copy paste your question there! Hugs

Dana wrote: "Traci wrote: "Could anyone else see Zooey Deschanel? She's cute and quirky and I could see her playing Charley's manic side."
Traci today's question is about this copy paste your question there..."

Thanks Dana! I didn't see the daily question. I'll jump over.

message 8: by Cindy (new)

Cindy (cindymac52) What about Ashley Greene? She is beautiful and quirky, plus she has the action expierience to play Charley.

message 9: by Mel (last edited Feb 26, 2012 12:20PM) (new)

Mel | 829 comments Cindy, I see Charley as more curvy than Ashley Green. Our Charley is a real girl and they have curves...:-). Ashley is beautiful though and quirky.

message 10: by Mel (new)

Mel | 829 comments Congrats, Darynda! I hope you get to play a huge role in the production.

message 11: by Nawnee (new)

Nawnee (nawnees) | 132 comments Traci wrote: "Could anyone else see Zooey Deschanel? She's cute and quirky and I could see her playing Charley's manic side."

I love her acting but I agree with Mel she needs to have curves and Zooey doesn't I'm going to have to think about this before I say who I think should be cast no one is coming to mind as being physically close enough but I bet here is someone out there that will match and match the personality too. I can't wait this is the best news I've had in ages. I'm so excited!!!!

message 12: by Candie (new)

Candie (candiegyrl) | 350 comments Mod
Such great news for us and Darynda! Cannot wait to see who they cast.