Hetalia RP! discussion

RP's! > 2012 OLYMPICS!!! BOYAH! XD

Comments Showing 1-50 of 198 (198 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments ((Welcome to the olympics! Join in, and let's see the awesomeness appear!

PS: NEW SPORTS THAT ARE NOT IN THE OLYMPICS MAY POP UP.))

Madagascar smiled. Finally! The olympics!

message 2: by Carla (new)

Carla (wiseandcynical) | 287 comments London smiled at everyone in the stadium and shouted out to the group.
"Thanks everyone so much for coming to my hometown, it is a great honour to hold such a magnificent..." she stops laughing "ahh to hell with it. LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!" she shouts to the stadium

message 3: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) essex ran across the stadium on fire "F*** YEAH SISS'A!!!"

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments Madagascar said: "Well... my nation will try to win! So... LET THE GAMES BEGIN!" She yelled, and the whole entire stadium cheered.

((Olympic theme songs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrDEuI..., http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOkMYe...))

message 5: by Carla (new)

Carla (wiseandcynical) | 287 comments "Which event is first?" spain asks rubbing his hands together in enthusiasm

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments "Well... It's... badminton!" Madagascar said, holding up a badminton racquet.

message 7: by Satsumas (new)

Satsumas "I wonder when Shooting is..." Norway said quietly, looking up to Denmark who was clearly totally excited about this. "Wow, Nor, I am so pumped!! Do you know how hard I'm gonna win this? I'm gonna come out champion this year, trust me!" he exclaimed, and Norway rolled his eyes. "This is why I used you as a shooting target... Annoying..." But even Norway was rather excited about this, despite not showing it. He currently held the most medals for the Winter Olympics, but still had a little catching up to do during the summer...

message 8: by Carla (new)

Carla (wiseandcynical) | 287 comments "Well I'm up for badminton but I can't wait to swimming starts! Although I'm dreading shot putt with uncle" London says turning to Scotland who was practising his shot putt and making horrible grunting sounds in the process. She shivered

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments Madagascar smiled, and saw China. China was the leading nation for the olympic games. "Hey!" She said, and china looked up. She threw a badminton racquet at him, and China caught it, and smiled.

message 10: by Carla (new)

Carla (wiseandcynical) | 287 comments London starts to stretch and get ready for badminton when Spain runs up beside her.
"Mind if I join?" He asks arrogantly
"Suit yourself" she dismisses him

message 11: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments Carla wrote: ""Well I'm up for badminton but I can't wait to swimming starts! Although I'm dreading shot putt with uncle" London says turning to Scotland who was practising his shot putt and making horrible grun..."

Madagascar gulped then. "Well, I can't wait for petanque!" She said. "They finally added it into the games!"

message 12: by Satsumas (new)

Satsumas "Badminton? Heh, do you know how good I am at badminton?" he asked, making a swinging motion with his hands, and Norway raised an eyebrow. "You've won gold once before, Den." He stated, and Denmark punched the sky in excitement. "Exactly!! And I'm gonna win again!" he exclaimed, and Norway sighed, and just as he was about speak, noticed Denmark running across the field to China. "You're not gonna win this time, man!! You can bet the medal's going to me, you hear?" Denmark exclaimed with a wide grin, looking down on China who was quite a bit shorter then him

message 13: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments China said: "Well, we shall see who will win, aru!" He said.

"C'mon dudes, the hero will totally win!" America said, grinning.

message 14: by Satsumas (new)

Satsumas "Really now? You wanna bet on that?" Denmark asked, looking over to America , and picked up a badminton bat, pointing it at him. "I'm the King of Northern Europe! There's no way you can- eh?" he turned round to See Norway standing behind him, tugging on the back of Denmark's shirt. "Excuse me." He said to America and China before dragging Demark off with him. "I'll win!! You can bet yer lives on it!!" Denmark exclaimed enthusiastically and Norway simply sighed, trying to keep his sailor hat on his head...

message 15: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments China then went to the court. "Let's give it up for China!" The announcer said, and the Chinese people began cheering.

Madagascar smiled, and wished: "Good luck, brother."

America smiled. "Yeah dude! You can do this!"

message 16: by Carla (new)

Carla (wiseandcynical) | 287 comments "Hey essex are you being my badminton partner for the doubles?" London asks running over to her leaving spain to warm up on his own.
"We need to win us a gold medal"

message 17: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments China smiled. He didn't know he was going to win again, though.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey, did I miss something?" Atlantis said, running up to Madagascar and looking extremely worn out. ((Let's just say that she wasn't anywhere near London when she heard about the Olympics… but being the incredibly annoying/curious person she is, she just had to check it out))

message 19: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments "It's the olympics!" Madagascar said, smiling.

message 20: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) Carla wrote: ""Hey essex are you being my badminton partner for the doubles?" London asks running over to her leaving spain to warm up on his own.
"We need to win us a gold medal""

"hell yeah siss'a" essex laughed

message 21: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments China warmed up, and then, the announcer announced: "LET THE MATCH BEGIN!" After 15 minutes.

message 22: by Carla (new)

Carla (wiseandcynical) | 287 comments "China are me and essex playing you in doubles? Who's your pair?" London asks

message 23: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) essex had grabbed a raquet and was grinning evily

message 24: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments "I'm with Taiwan." China said, waiting for Taiwan.

((Anyone claiming Taiwan?!))

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm not participating, just so you know," Atlantis said to Madagascar, looking nervous. If she got too stressful, then she'd dissolve, and that would be really bad in the middle of a match.

message 26: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments "It's okay. Besides... Where's Taiwan?"

((PLEASE CLAIM TAIWAN!))

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"I've got no idea. Trying to get rid of Korea, maybe?" Atlantis shrugged.
((Yes, because Im Yong Soo is just that annoying. 'Annoying originated from me, da-ze!' Yeah. That.))

message 28: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments ((Yeah...))

"Maybe." Madagascar said.

message 29: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments "If Taiwan ain't here, we will need Japan..." Madagascar said.

message 30: by Carla (new)

Carla (wiseandcynical) | 287 comments "Cool so we playing japan and china?" London asks twizzling her racket in her hand

message 31: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) essex was trying to copy london, but suceded only in hitting herself with it

message 32: by Carla (new)

Carla (wiseandcynical) | 287 comments London rushes to essex,
"oh god are you alright?!?"

message 33: by Satsumas (new)

Satsumas Norway dragged Denmark to the sidelines and sat down to watch the match. He turned and saw Spain, ad after gazing at him for a moment, Norway said "Have you got anyone to play with?" As soon as Denmark noticed Norway talking to someone else, he was suddenly interested, and watched Spain, wanting to know what he had to say to Norway...

message 34: by Orc (last edited Feb 26, 2012 06:50AM) (new)

Orc (orcgoth) Carla wrote: "London rushes to essex,
"oh god are you alright?!?""

"yeah.... ow" she rubed her forhead "never doing that again"

message 35: by Carla (new)

Carla (wiseandcynical) | 287 comments London saw that essex was okay then proceeded to giggle, she noticed Norway and Spain talking and wanted to go over to them,
"Hey essex you wanna go warm up with spain and norway?" She asks faking nonchalance.
Spain looks at norway "no, you wanna pair up? You any good?" he asks

message 36: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) ((gtg))

message 37: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments ((Aw! Bye! D:))

message 38: by Satsumas (new)

Satsumas Norway paused for a moment to think. "I guess I'm okay. I'm better at other sports but there's not much I can do about th-" "Hey, what about me??" Denmark interrupted, pointing to himself. "I've won badminton loads of times! in fact, I'm the best in Europe!!" He exclaimed, and Norway rolled his eyes. "I'll be your partner if it means I don't have to be with this idiot..." he mumbled to Spain

message 39: by Carla (new)

Carla (wiseandcynical) | 287 comments Spain looks at London who had overheard the conversation her eyes wide and jaw dropped. He looked back at norway with an evil glint in his eyes.
"you have yourself a deal," Spain holds his hand out to borway

message 40: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments China started playing. Every move he made hit the ball, and made it fly back hard.

message 41: by Carla (new)

Carla (wiseandcynical) | 287 comments It hit london in the head whose mouth was still open and her mouth still wide
which cause Spain to be in hysterics

message 42: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments China smirked. Then, when the ball was flying towards him, he hit it.

message 43: by Satsumas (new)

Satsumas Norway looked at London, a little confused, and then shook Spain's hand. Denmark looked absolutely distraught and confused. "B-but... Norway!! We're always together!! Come on man, why doncha be with me?" he asked, and Norway raised an eyebrow. "If your so good, Den, why don't you be on a team with yourself?" he suggested, and Denmark was about to say something, but closed his mouth and huffed loudly, turning away. "Whatever Norway, you can act like that, but you know you can't run from me!" Denmark exclaimed, and Norway groaned a little, looking up to Spain with a bored expression.

message 44: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments "I'll be with Denmark..." Galapagos said.

message 45: by Carla (new)

Carla (wiseandcynical) | 287 comments Spain was extremely amused,
London was still gobsmacked and slightly saw from the bump on the head.
That barstard spain did it on purpose! She thought to herself angrily unsure about what to do with herself

message 46: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments China then scored a point.

message 47: by Satsumas (new)

Satsumas Denmark suddenly turned around to see Galapagos, and his eyes lit up with happiness. "See, I knew someone would have some sense around 'ere!" he said with a grin, picking the girl up and spinning her around gleefully. "We're gonna win this, girlie!! I promise ya!!"

message 48: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments "Thanks. At least Ecuador is sick... he told me to take his place." Galapagos said, smiling.

message 49: by Satsumas (new)

Satsumas "Aww man, I hope he's alright. We're gonna do great though!" Denmark gave Galapagos a thumbs up, and then turns to Spain and Norway who were walking away. "YOU'RE STILL MINE, NORWAY!! IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO YOU PLAY BADMINTON WITH BECAUSE I STILL OWN YOU FOREVER!!"

Norway turned around to hear Denmark's shouting, and looked at the floor. "Ugh, so stupid... How can one person be so annoying..." he mumbled, but he didn't realise he was actually blushing, and looked back up to Spain. "... Shall we practice?"

message 50: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments "You're blushing." Timor said to Norway.

« previous 1 3 4