Strictly Personal discussion

13 views
General Discussion > What is this folder for?

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dr. Zyllihapping, Mirror Man (new)

Dr. Zyllihapping I-Don't-Have-A-Last-Name (i_wanna_be_a_paperback_writer) | 67 comments Mod
In this folder, you can add any threads which are about anything which can't be included in the other folders, like general discussion of history of music, and about critics/magazines and such.


message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Music is AWESOME!!! XD
Does anyone play music here? I play violin and I might possibly start singing in the gospel choir at my new school. (Yeah! Off to high school soon! XD)


message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool. Everyone says piano is easier, but in my mind, it's the opposite.


message 4: by Dr. Zyllihapping, Mirror Man (new)

Dr. Zyllihapping I-Don't-Have-A-Last-Name (i_wanna_be_a_paperback_writer) | 67 comments Mod
Dylan wrote: "I wouldn't know, to be honest. Aside from using toy pianos, and occasionally an actual piano, I have not experience."

Beefheart didn't have any either when he played the piano for the recording of Trout Mask Replica ;)


message 5: by Dr. Zyllihapping, Mirror Man (new)

Dr. Zyllihapping I-Don't-Have-A-Last-Name (i_wanna_be_a_paperback_writer) | 67 comments Mod
Jacqueline806 wrote: "Music is AWESOME!!! XD
Does anyone play music here? I play violin and I might possibly start singing in the gospel choir at my new school. (Yeah! Off to high school soon! XD)"


Of course music is awesome! Without music, this group wouldn't exist!

Unless of course, Beefheart either invented music or made awesome movies/wrote awesome books.


message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Dylan wrote: "I wouldn't know, to be honest. Aside from using toy pianos, and occasionally an actual piano, I have not experience."

lol Same. I figured out a couple of really easy songs.


message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Boris the Talking Puffin/Strawberry Caterpillar wrote: "Jacqueline806 wrote: "Music is AWESOME!!! XD
Does anyone play music here? I play violin and I might possibly start singing in the gospel choir at my new school. (Yeah! Off to high school soon! XD)..."


Naturally.


message 8: by Dr. Zyllihapping, Mirror Man (new)

Dr. Zyllihapping I-Don't-Have-A-Last-Name (i_wanna_be_a_paperback_writer) | 67 comments Mod
If I ever get on the piano without any experience, I would do what Beefheart did and just go at it till I found something I liked.


message 9: by Dr. Zyllihapping, Mirror Man (new)

Dr. Zyllihapping I-Don't-Have-A-Last-Name (i_wanna_be_a_paperback_writer) | 67 comments Mod
Jacqueline, you have listened to anything by Beefheart?


message 10: by Lori (new)

Lori | 1 comments It was probably supposed to be a Ramones folder. :O


message 11: by Dr. Zyllihapping, Mirror Man (new)

Dr. Zyllihapping I-Don't-Have-A-Last-Name (i_wanna_be_a_paperback_writer) | 67 comments Mod
Lori wrote: "It was probably supposed to be a Ramones folder. :O"

Hmm?


message 12: by Cat (new)

Cat (amyburt) | 1 comments How do l get out of this group ?


back to top