Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

An Accident Waiting To Happen
This topic is about An Accident Waiting To Happen
Book Cover Help > Transferring photos to book jackets

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Adrian (new)

Adrian White (lynskeybooks) | 9 comments I have uploaded photo images of the ebook editions of An Accident Waiting to Happen and Where the Rain Gets In but I can't figure out how to transfer these to become the jacket image - can someone help me out? Plus, I'd like if possible for the Kindle editions of these books to be the main feature as the print editions are no longer so readily available - is this possible?

message 2: by Darkpool (new)

Darkpool I've done "an accident waiting to happen" for you - the cover image is added under 'edit details' on the edition page. Not sure if you would be able to do that yourself or not, it may require librarian status. I don't know. I didn't do the other one as there were a couple of editions without covers, and I wasn't certain which one that cover went with.

The edition that features by default is the one that most people have added to their shelves, so until more people add the ebook editions the paperback will continue to be the default. Some people (myself included) are very picky about making sure they have the edition they own/read on their shelves.

message 3: by Adrian (new)

Adrian White (lynskeybooks) | 9 comments Thanks for that and I appreciate the default book is the one most added to shelves - makes sense.
I can't seem to get at 'edit details' on the edition page, so if anyone could change my Kindle and Smashwords editions of both An Accident Waiting to Happen and Where the Rain Gets In to the uploaded photo image, I'd be very grateful.

message 4: by Adrian (new)

Adrian White (lynskeybooks) | 9 comments Thank you to whoever installed the correct image for the two ebook editions of Where the Rain Gets In. If it's possible, could somebody please correct the kindle edition of An Accident Waiting to Happen to the photo image I uploaded?

message 5: by Nenangs (new)

Nenangs | 469 comments done all I can. dunno if it's correct though.
post again when somethings not correct.

message 6: by Adrian (new)

Adrian White (lynskeybooks) | 9 comments Thank you again. Just one last thing: the Kindle jacket for An Accident Waiting to Happen should be the same as the ebook/Smashwords edition - from the photo I uploaded.

message 7: by Adrian (new)

Adrian White (lynskeybooks) | 9 comments And now it's perfect - thank you again.