♥Teen Romance♥ discussion

All about Romance♥♥ > Your favorite romance quotes

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Have any favorite romance quotes? Post them here. (Please don't post the link to your quotes)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

"I can live without money, but I cannot live without love." Judy Garland

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

"If you want to be loved, be lovable."
Ovid

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love."
Mother Teresa

message 5: by Katie (new)

Katie “I needed to see you. And touch you. And just... know” -Zachary Goode, Only the Good Spy Young

message 6: by Katie (new)

Katie "Death ends a life, not a relationship.”
― Mitch Albom

message 7: by Katie (new)

Katie “Every life has one true love snapshot.”
― Mitch Albom

message 8: by Katie (new)

Katie “If you judge people, you have no time to love them.”
― Mother Teresa

message 9: by Katie (new)

Katie “I suffer from girlnextdooritis where the guy is friends with you and that's it.”
― Taylor Swift *sigh*

message 10: by Katie (new)

Katie "Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it”
― Nicholas Sparks,

message 11: by Valencia (new)

Valencia (empowered) "Say provoking again your mouth looks provocative when you do" -Patch from Hush Hush

message 12: by Lucy Qhuay (new)

Lucy Qhuay "I love you without knowing how or when or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride. I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close."
― Pablo Neruda, 100 Love Sonnets

"I love you as certain dark things are to be loved,
in secret, between the shadow and the soul."
― Pablo Neruda

"But I love your feet
only because they walked
upon the earth and upon
the wind and upon the waters,
until they found me."
― Pablo Neruda

"Only do not forget, if I wake up crying
it's only because in my dream I'm a lost child
hunting through the leaves of the night for your hands..."
― Pablo Neruda, 100 Love Sonnets

"It's a bit of the very last verse from Paradiso - Dante's Paradise. 'My will and my desire were turned by love, the love that moves the sun and the other stars.' Dante was trying to explain faith, I think, as an overpowering love, and maybe it's blasphemous, but that's how I think of the way I love you. You came into my life and suddenly I had one truth to hold on to - that I loved you, and you loved me."
― Cassandra Clare, City of Fallen Angels

"Love, which quickly arrests the gentle heart,
Seized him with my beautiful form
That was taken from me, in a manner which still grieves me.

Love, which pardons no beloved from loving,
took me so strongly with delight in him
That, as you see, it still abandons me not..."
― Dante Alighieri, Inferno

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"That what I need to survive is not Gale's fire, kindled with rage and hatred. I have plenty of that myself. What I need is the dandelion in the spring. The bright yellow that means rebirth instead of destruction. The promise that life can go on, no matter how bad our losses. That it can be good again. And only Peeta can give me that. So after, when he whispered, "You love me. Real or not real?" I tell him, "Real."

message 14: by Kulber (new)

Kulber “We have woven a web, you and I, attached to this world but a separate world of our own invention.”
-John Keats

“I have been astonished that Men could die Martyrs for religion- I have shudder'd at it. I shudder no more- I could be martyr'd for my Religion- Love is my religion- I could die for that. I could die for you.”
-John Keats

message 15: by Andrea (new)

Andrea (andreayalat) "I've always found that the most beautiful people, truly beautiful inside and out, are the ones who are quietly unaware of their effect."
-Daemon from Obsidian by Jennifer Armentrout

message 16: by Daisy (new)

Daisy | 30 comments "We live and breathe words. .... It was books that made me feel that perhaps I was not completely alone. They could be honest with me, and I with them. Reading your words, what you wrote, how you were lonely sometimes and afraid, but always brave; the way you saw the world, its colors and textures and sounds, I felt--I felt the way you thought, hoped, felt, dreamt. I felt I was dreaming and thinking and feeling with you. I dreamed what you dreamed, wanted what you wanted--and then I realized that truly I just wanted you."
- Clockwork Prince, Cassandra Clare

But I think it's more romantic in the scene or the book or whatever, than on its own.

message 17: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) “Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Loves is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It dose not take offense and is not resentful. Love take no pleasure in others people's sins, but delights in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope, and to endure whatever comes.”
― Nicholas Sparks, A Walk to Remember

message 18: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) “Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it.”
― Nicholas Sparks, A Walk to Remember

message 19: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) “Being with you never felt wrong. It's the one thing I did right. You're the one thing I did right.”
― Becca Fitzpatrick, Crescendo

message 20: by Rachael (new)

Rachael "I fell in love the way you fall asleep; slowly, then all at once." -John Green, The Fault in our Stars

message 21: by Moitreyi (new)

Moitreyi (moitreyi_bookwarm) | 25 comments Meeting YOU was fate,becoming YOUR friend was a choice, but falling in <3 LOVE with YOU was beyond my control..

Phoebe Fitz-Gerald | 34 comments "Love is a smoke made of fume of sighs" Romeo- Romeo and Juliet- Shakespeare <3

message 23: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) “I can feel Peeta press his forehead into my temple and he asks, 'So now that you've got me, what are you going to do with me?' I turn into him. 'Put you somewhere you can't get hurt.”
― Suzanne Collins, The Hunger Games

message 24: by Sharon (new)

Sharon (sparklefreevampires) | 20 comments [She is questioning him for an assignment]
"...Your biggest dream?"
"Kiss you"
- Hush Hush, Becca Fitzpatrick

message 25: by Bianca (new)

Bianca | 19 comments "On the first view to say, to swear, I love thee" - Shakespeare, A Midsummer Night's Dream

message 26: by Rita (new)

Rita Silva (thebookdance) (_thebookdance) “You don't love a girl because of beauty. You love her because she sings a song only you can understand.”
― L.J. Smith, Secret Vampire

message 27: by Mahima (new)

Mahima (gothversion) "Love means never having to say you're sorry."- eric segal, love story.

message 28: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) “Sometimes you have to be apart from people you love, but that doesn't make you love them any less. Sometimes you love them more.”
― Nicholas Sparks, The Last Song

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Why are you doing this?" *Kiss* "Now there's no way I'll let you go now." -Peeta, hunger games (Movie.)

message 30: by Scarlett (new)

Scarlett (123s5) | 8 comments “I don't say this to hurt you, love." The endearment slipped out without me even thinking about it.

(...)

"Say it again," he said. "Call me your love.”

- The Haunted by Jessica Verday

There are others, but that's just one of them.

message 31: by Faith (new)

Faith Williams | 13 comments Set me as a seal upon thine heart as a seal upon thine arm for love is as strong as death. Jace to Clary's in city of fallen angels

message 32: by Darcey (new)

Darcey I've never given much thought to how I would die. But dying in the place of someone I love seems like a good way to go. I can't bring myself to regret the decisions that' brought me face to face with death. They also brought me to Edward"

and Edward: "You don't know how long I've waited for you.

message 33: by Jolie (new)

Jolie (jwarrenreads) | 33 comments “He stepped back and threw his arms out. "I'm always crazy around you Rose. Here, I'm going to write an impromptu poem for you."
He tipped his head back and shouted to the sky:
"Rose is in red
But never in blue
Sharp as a thorn
Fights like one too.”

message 34: by Astrid (new)

Astrid (astrid170998) | 19 comments My favourite romance quotes? All from William Herondale- TID. My most favourite one? It would be THIS:

"You are not the last dream of my soul.

You are the first dream, the only dream I ever was unable to stop myself from dreaming. You are the first dream of my soul, and from that dream I hope will come all other dreams, a lifetime’s worth."

Can't even describe how much I love this...

message 35: by Najar (new)

Najar Burke (najar_burke) | 10 comments "Choosing to be with you isn't a difficult decision, Jacqueline, It's easy. Icredibly easy"
Lucas, Easy

message 36: by Alicia (new)

Alicia Kobishop (aliciakobishop) “He needed every part of me. Mind, body, and soul. I knew because not only was it an expression that could not be fabricated, it was a look that matched my deepest inner emotions. We needed each other.”
― Alicia Kobishop, The Fine Line