Dora J. Arod Best Quote Award discussion

Quotes that make you laugh out loud.

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Daisy Sloan (new)

Daisy Sloan | 3 comments “Gabi to Marcus "I can't believe out of one hundred thousand sperm, you were the fastest!”
― Cherise Sinclair, Make Me, Sir

message 2: by Veronica (new)

Veronica Apparently, Mark Twain didn't care very much for Jane Austen's books. There are a few quotes referencing this dislike but one of the funniest:

"Everytime I read 'Pride and Prejudice' I want to dig her up and beat her over the skull with her own shin-bone." - Mark Twain on Jane Austen

message 3: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Riekhof | 2 comments “I let out a battle cry. Sure, a lot of people might have mistaken it for a sudden yelp of unmanly fear, but trust me. It was a battle cry.”
― Jim Butcher

message 4: by Ron (new)

Ron II | 1 comments "Macho doesn't mean mucho." - Zsa Zsa Gabor

message 5: by Daisy Sloan (new)

Daisy Sloan | 3 comments “My name is Lieutenant Meyer. I'll be your rescuer today. This rescue of your person is brought to you by the United States Navy and SEAL Team 8. we hope you have a nice rescue, and please feel free to fill out the questionnaire at the end of the trip. Tips are welcome.”
― Sophie Oak, Found in Bliss

message 6: by Daren (new)

Daren Doucet (daren1) | 2 comments Elaine Dickinson: There's no reason to become alarmed, and we hope you'll enjoy the rest of your flight. By the way, is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane? - From the movie, Airplane

message 7: by Daisy Sloan (new)

Daisy Sloan | 3 comments “Asshat! You Darth Vadered me!" (Delaney to Rowan)”
― Diana Duncan, Sword of the Raven