Comments Showing 1-50 of 147 (147 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) Name:
Looks:
Crush:
Other:

message 2: by Kat (new)

Kat | 71 comments (if this one is ours I'm Kat, by the way, don't want to confuse Kate)

message 3: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) ((Sorry, I was making to, I know your Kat))

Name: Paige
Looks: http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llp...
Crush: Open
Other: Is a peasant in the kingdom of Camelot

message 4: by Kat (new)

Kat | 71 comments is it cool if i make two characters to start? (i might also add more later, if that's okay)

message 5: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) (OK)

message 6: by Kat (new)

Kat | 71 comments Name: Daniel Blazedale
Looks: http://img.poptower.com/pic-29933/cho...
Crush: engaged to Alannah, but only likes her as a friend
Other: heir to the throne of Camelot

Name: Alannah Murray
Looks: http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5...
Crush: betrothed to Daniel, but doesn't love him
Other: visiting princess from kingdom of Lumia

message 7: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) Paige was in the street, begging

message 8: by Kat (new)

Kat | 71 comments "Daniel!" called Alannah from the carriage. Her fiancee was being slow again, they were already an hour late for their afternoon ride.

"Yes, darling?" he replied, popping into the carriage and kissing her on the cheek since he knew that it bothered her.

"Don't do that or call me that," she snapped.

He laughed, "Al, we need to put on a show. The people can't know that we don't plan on going through with this marriage. But somehow, we'll find a way out of it."

And with that they set off in the golden royal carriage.

message 9: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) Paige looked aeound it. "Please, please, help me."

message 10: by Kat (new)

Kat | 71 comments As their carriage rounded a corner, Alannah spotted a beggar girl by the side of the road, "Stop the carriage!" she said commandingly.

"Ten seconds ago you were complaining how slow i was." grumbled Daniel, but he complied and they slowed down by the girl.

message 11: by Cat (last edited Feb 25, 2012 09:59PM) (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) She looked down, moving away as someone threw moldy bread at her.

message 12: by Kat (new)

Kat | 71 comments "You there!" called Alannah, "would you like a ride? We've got refreshments and it's clean and warm."

message 13: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) "I couldn't soil your carriage milady." She said bowingher head.

message 14: by Kat (new)

Kat | 71 comments "That's no matter," said Daniel, "please, we'd love to help."

message 15: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) She nodded, moving to get in the carriage, though her leg was hurt. She climbed in as best as she could and sat on the floor of the carriage, her head bowed. "Thank you your majesties."

message 16: by Kat (new)

Kat | 71 comments "Call me Al," said Alannah, smiling, "and this, here, is Daniel. He doesn't take well to nicknames," she teased.

"What is your name, girl?" asked Daniel.

message 17: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) "Paige Sire." She said. "I dare not call you other."

message 18: by Kat (new)

Kat | 71 comments "Very well," said Daniel.

"We have pastries, fruit, and sparkling juice. Just snacking foods, really. If you come back to the palace with us we could get you a full meal," Alannah offered a platter of food.

message 19: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) She took a small peice of fruit and slowly ate it, enjoyig the luquid on her tongue. "I shoulldn't be accepting this."

message 20: by Kat (new)

Kat | 71 comments "Why not?" asked Alannah curiously.

message 21: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) "Im a peasant girl, your the prince and princess."

message 22: by Kat (new)

Kat | 71 comments "You're a citizen of our country," said Daniel, the only reason for our existence is so we can serve you."

message 23: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) "Thats the reason we exist."

message 24: by Kat (new)

Kat | 71 comments "Take as much as you need," said Alannah kindly.

message 25: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) She ate one more peice of fruit.

message 26: by Kat (new)

Kat | 71 comments "So, tell us about yourself," said Daniel.

message 27: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) "I live where you found me. I'm poor as you can tell. That all."

message 28: by Kat (new)

Kat | 71 comments "Would you like a new job in the caste?" asked Alannah.

Daniel shot her a look, there were no open positions.

"I need a new lady in waiting, Gina Rizzoli got herself pregnant," explained Alannah.

message 29: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) "Milady I would be honored."

message 30: by Kat (new)

Kat | 71 comments "Do you have any family?" asked Alannah as Daniel looked on in amazement.

message 31: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) "No." She said.

message 32: by Kat (new)

Kat | 71 comments "Well, then you'll come straight to the castle with us," said Alannah.

message 33: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) "Ok."

message 34: by Kat (new)

Kat | 71 comments They rode in silence to the castle.

message 35: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) She sa on the floor, never once standing or making eye-contact

message 36: by Kat (new)

Kat | 71 comments Daniel got out when they stopped, holding the door open for Alannah who hopped out gracefully.

message 37: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) She waked out, afraid o face to king.

((You wanna be the king, or should I))

message 38: by Kat (new)

Kat | 71 comments ((you can be the king, then we'll both have two, :) ))

"Shoot, my father," whispered Daniel, grabbing for Alannah's hand. They mustn't let his father the king know that they didn't want to get married, or else he might disown Daniel.

"You're hurting me," hissed Alannah almost silently. Daniel's nerves were making him grip onto her way too tight.

message 39: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) ((OK))

The king was inside, awaiting his son and future-daughter-in-law.

Paige stifled a giggled and followed them, curtsying low.

message 40: by Kat (new)

Kat | 71 comments Alannah and Daniel walked in together, and Alannah cast her gaze back every couple of seconds to ensure that Paige was still with them.

"Good afternoon, father," said Daniel humbly to the king, bowing.

Alannah curtsied, "Good afternoon, your majesty."

message 41: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) "Good afternoon son, Alannah. Who is this?"

message 42: by Kat (new)

Kat | 71 comments "This is Paige," Alannah introduced the girl, "she's my newest lady-in-waiting. I need someone around to keep me company while this silly boy is out doing his knight training," she grinned, gesturing at Daniel.

message 43: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) Paige curtsied. "You're majesty."

message 44: by Kat (new)

Kat | 71 comments "Father," said Daniel, "I've been meaning to speak to you about our plans to attack the neighbouring kingdom."

"Paige," said Alannah softly, "why don't I show you to your bedchambers so you can get cleaned up, hmm?"

message 45: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) She nodded, bowing out.

The king nodded. "Yes son."

message 46: by Kat (new)

Kat | 71 comments Alannah led Paige up some hidden stairs into a hallway lit by flickering candlelight.

"I think we need to gather an army as soon as possible. I will lead them myself, if you allow me. It's just rather urgent, since their spies have heard of our plans and they are already building up their defenses," said Daniel.

message 47: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) I think this is a good plan, son. Well done. Yu may lead the army, as you said. I trust your better judgement."

She followe.d

message 48: by Kat (new)

Kat | 71 comments "Thanks, dad," said Daniel with a small smile, "I won't disappoint you."

Alannah opened a door on the right of the hallway, that led into another hallway, "These are the ladies's quarters," she instructed, "there are no males allowed in here."

message 49: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) The king bowed his head. "Wait." He stood and took his sword, bringing it above his onds head, touching his shoulder. "I do name thee. Sir Daniel, head o the nights of the round table.

The court clapped.

She nodded. "What shall I change into, Lady?"

message 50: by Kat (new)

Kat | 71 comments Alannah threw open the doors to a large closet full of gorgeous, elaborate dresses in endless fabrics and styles, "Whatever you fancy," she said with an indulgent smile.

Daniel was stunned. He hugged his father, "Thank you, thank you so much."

Then he raced off to find Alannah.

« previous 1 3