Ghosts discussion

Extreme Paranormal Investigations: The Blood Farm Horror, the Legend of Primrose Road, and Other Disturbing Hauntings
This topic is about Extreme Paranormal Investigations
Book Suggestions

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kim (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kim (mimig) | 3 comments I read this book in 2 evenings! It was very interesting, and a different aspect of ghost hunting! I would recommend anyone in the group to give this book a try! :)

message 2: by Patricia (new) - added it

Patricia Andrews-Prideaux (turquoisetricia315) | 17 comments Thanks for the recommendation

message 3: by Mary (new)

Mary (marycastillo) | 6 comments Beautiful Stranger: The Ghost of Kate Morgan and the Hotel del Coronado

I used to go to the Hotel Del every summer with my family. We'd roam around and always walk by the haunted room!

message 4: by Patricia (last edited Mar 24, 2012 10:02PM) (new) - added it

Patricia Andrews-Prideaux (turquoisetricia315) | 17 comments In everyone's opinion, what is the difference between paranormal and extreme paranormal?

message 5: by Kim (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kim (mimig) | 3 comments That is a good question, Patricia! I am not sure. I think paranormal is paranormal. Extreme could mean many paranormal events happening on a consistent basis...? Just guessing...curious to see what other members say! :)

message 6: by Patricia (new) - added it

Patricia Andrews-Prideaux (turquoisetricia315) | 17 comments Thank you! Me, too! :)

message 7: by Maria (new)

Maria Carmo (mariacarmo) | 7 comments I have just read Daniel De foe's Best Ghost Stories (please check my review, the book's picture is there...).
It was an interesting book because it is written in such an earnest XIX Th Century way, as if it were a real investigation done with the mentality of that time. Funny, when we think it's Author is the same that wrote Robinson's adventures out in the wilderness...
A goodread nevertheless.

Maria Carmo

message 8: by Sean (last edited Aug 09, 2012 01:54PM) (new)

Sean Fisher (seanthomas) | 1 comments Hi everyone, hope you will check out my new ghost story - Scary Boys - about a group of friends investigating abandoned farmhouses to pass the time in a small town. What they capture on video will change their lives forever...

Scary Boys
http://amzn.to/N7qkj6

"Anyone that likes Stephen King's books with the young boys as heroes will love this book." (Amazon review)

message 9: by Pamela (new)

Pamela | 45 comments My nonfiction ghost book, Haunted Richmond II should be out August 28th from Schiffer Publishing. You can even win a signed copy on Goodreads here at http://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/sho...

Haunted Richmond II by Pamela K. Kinney

message 10: by Patricia (new) - added it

Patricia Andrews-Prideaux (turquoisetricia315) | 17 comments Glad to hear it! Thank you for letting us know. I am going right over to enter to win. I hope I win. LOL! :)