The Power of Ilca discussion

Earth > Shefeild Institute

Comments Showing 1-50 of 263 (263 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆, Chosen leader and controller of all (last edited Feb 25, 2012 10:02PM) (new)

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 524 comments Mod
.. W.I.T.C.H. Girls with their Crushes on Sheffield Institute Pictures, Images and Photos

looks like this 'casue i felt like stealing it off W.I.T.C.H.

(make your brother as a character plz)

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 20 comments Emily walked into the school, eyes looking around in bright confusion.

(should i bring my new charrie in?)

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 20 comments ((Yeah...Sure))

Emily smiled at the big school. Freshman year and she was already liking it. She walked up the large steps, her steps echoing through the halls. It's time to try defying gravity, because no one can pull me down this year. I'm through with accepting limits cause someone says their so. She thought as she noticed she was the only person who had entered the building this early.

(hmmm..nah not yet)

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) ((Gtg))

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 20 comments Her steps echoed through the halls as her eyes glanced around the giant building. She stuck her ear buds in. Her Ipod sang out No Such Thing by John Mayer. She smiled as she heard her theme song played. She walked through the halls, eyes searching for someone. Anyone. Well, Anyone but this Obessive girl who somehow loved to make fun of her and obssed to prove her ugly and unfortunate. Especially around boys. ANytime Emily talked to a male, this girl would talk to him within the next hour and tell him how she was "weird."

(:( bye)

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 20 comments (You leaving too?!))

Mrs Clarkson (lol, i am listening to because of you by kelly clarkson at the mo *snorts*), the headmistress walked down the halls

(NO)

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 20 comments She saw the teacher, slipping out her headphones. She quickly passed by the older woman. It was HER daughter that always thought of herself so high and mighty.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 20 comments (( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2rcqX... ))

Emily stumbled lightly as she entered a class room. Room 2B. History.

message 16: by ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆, Chosen leader and controller of all (last edited Mar 10, 2012 06:25PM) (new)

The history teacher, mr Telo (i am just listening to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwC5BF... )

looked at emily "Your early, school deosn't start 'till anothr hour"

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 20 comments "Dad dropped me off early cause he had a big job to do this morning." She then began to explain the huge job of installing and insulating a home.

"Understood, since your early you can help me hand out the pop quiz"

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 20 comments "B-But it's the first day of the year." She said and her eyes were wide.

(acttually its the first day of tem 2)

"exactly, i need to see what you know and what your up to since you old history teacher left"

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 20 comments ((KK))

"Um, Okay." She said and handed out the tests, placing them on the desks quietly.

"good"

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 20 comments She sighed as she frowned at the tests.

"But don't look at the yet, face them down"

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 20 comments "Okay." She said, flipping all of them over.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Randy glanced into of the tall building. Smoke barked at her and she looked down and put her finger to her lips in the gesture of shh. Smoke understood

(your not accpted yet so u can't rp yet, sorry...i don't think you filled everything in)

(plz put in ur persinality)

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

(oops sorry)

(thansk(

message 31: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 10, 2012 11:20PM) (new)

(welcome

I need someone to see me...)

(spam -_-)

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Avalona walked in and looked around. She frowned and stepped inside more.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Randy saw the girl go inside and tried to get a better look at her. She turned and her black backpack hit a vase causing it to break. Randy silently cursed, hoping no one had heard.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Avalona looked around, at first frowning, then grinning in her way.
"Finally, no matter where they look, they can't find me," She whispered to herself, talking about her parents.

(i'll reply tonight at home after school...in about... 4/5hrs...i get a medal if i geussed correctly ^_^)

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Malia walked into school. She sighed as she slipped her backpack onto her shoulder. She walked past Avalona and to her first class

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 20 comments There sat Emily inthe seat in the front. Her lips pulled in a tight straight line.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Malia walked into Emilys class quickly while the teacher had her back turned. She took her seat in the back and sighed quietly

(OMG I WAS SOOOO RIGHT!!!!! I WROTE THAT 4HRS AND 27MINS AGO!!! OMG I ROCJ!! ^_^))

Mr Telo turned around adn sighed as he saws a few more people than there were a minute ago "Ok, late comers, if you ahven't noticed yet, you have a sheet on your desk..do NOT turn it over yet! that is your pop quiz."

Mr Telo wrote his name up on the ______ (should it be a whiteboard or a blackboard?).
"I am your new history teacher"

message 42: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 12, 2012 01:07AM) (new)

Randy motioned for Smoke to stay where he was as she tried to get a better view by pressing against the glass, unfortunately it was unlocked and she tumbled inside the classroom.

(blackboard)

(like my new pic ^_^?)

"Why is there a pet in the classroom? Please take him outside"

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

(that is sad :( ))

(it is)

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

(lol my charrie just fell into a room and no one is reacting☺)

(lol.. )

Mr Telo sighed "Hello, i am your new history teacher.. and on my first day i am not getting a good impression from you guys, oh, and, no pets"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6