Making Connections discussion

ARCHIVES > Emaginette aka Anna Simpson

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anna (new)

Anna Simpson (emaginette) I am fairly new to the writing world. I would like to build a social platform as I build my CV. I've had a flash accepted and have been working on a short.

I'm not sure what else you would like know, but if you ask I'll answer honestly. :-)

message 2: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14665 comments Mod
Hi Em, welcome to the group.

message 3: by Anna (new)

Anna Simpson (emaginette) Hi,

Tana, you're the one who set this all up, huh? Well, thank you for thinking of it.

Busy place isn't it?

message 4: by Tana (new)

yes it keeps me hopping and I keep trying to find new ways to get more readers here to review everyones books.

message 5: by Anna (last edited Mar 09, 2012 07:23AM) (new)

Anna Simpson (emaginette) I'm already doing one and have lined up a second. :-)

You also set up the following for our blogs. Have you thought about adding a hash mark like: #GR to let people know we are RT/tweeting them? I would love to leave comments but I'm having major trouble with that. Is the goal to visit a site or to visit and actually read it and tweet or comment?

It must take awhile cuz I'm not getting much action in that department but have been tweeting, RT, and visitng MAO. And boy is it tired. :-)

message 6: by Tana (new)

yes we have a twitter account for making connections but it hardly gets used, we are just looking at that and going to try to do it.

message 7: by Anna (new)

Anna Simpson (emaginette) I think I'm following it, if I see follow on any page I'm in, except fb don't have a page yet. I'm starting to feel like a stalker. lol :-)

message 8: by Tana (new)

lol I think we all are like that.