Q&A (and brownies) with J.J. Murray discussion

Kindle Titles > My Kindle Titles Are Available ...

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by J.J. (new)

J.J. Murray (johnjmurray) | 250 comments Mod
... for the Kindle Lending Library as of 2/25/12. If you own a Kindle and are an Amazon Prime member, you can "borrow" my titles for free with no due date for the next 90 days.

Look for all 11 of my titles under the pseudonym H. M. Mann.

message 2: by Denise (new)

Denise Tuggle (graphixgirl63) | 15 comments Hey J.J.,
I know I have not posted a comment in a LOOOOONNNNGGGG, time but I promise I have one now! Your Kindle titles are tha BOMB! I love my Kindle so imagine having your books at my fingertips....sounds good huh! Anyway I have to go lots of reading to do with your latest novel and I cannot wait to see how it ends. Much love to you and yours, Denise

Nyeisha (Bookbabe of Delaware) (oneofthegirlsinthebasement) Are you available on the Nook as well?!

message 4: by J.J. (new)

J.J. Murray (johnjmurray) | 250 comments Mod
Nyeisha wrote: "Are you available on the Nook as well?!"

Sorry! I am (well, "H. M. Mann" is) exclusive to the Kindle for now.

message 5: by Claudia (new)

Claudia (mzdew) | 2 comments Hurry and add Nook, please! I have a Nook, and but I use a Kindle app for those books I own on the Amazon Site.

message 6: by Vacirca (last edited Jul 02, 2012 04:10PM) (new)

Vacirca Vaughn | 294 comments Thhhhhaaaank you!

See, it wasn't just me, JJ. Been asking and asking for the Nook line of H.M. novels. Or if you get on Smashwords, it is available in tons of formats for all devices.

Just saying...again.

And I decided to stop feigning ignorance of all things techno and got myself well-versed with this online business. I got the kindle app. Got Calibre, the e-reader mgmt system for PCs, decided to convert your (Amazon) file into epub...which I've been doing anyway with countless other e-books from Amazon *shhh* don't tell nobody,and it was DRMed. I can't get it onto my Nook like I've done for so many others. I just can't enjoy a book carrying my heavy laptop around. I just can't. If it was available, I would get the print copy. *sigh* Hardest time I've ever had trying to read an author. Denise's earlier comment only makes me long to read them more. Thanks H.M.!

*wave*

Hi people. Miss y'all.