Grace Filled Fiction Spotlight discussion

Crafting Realistic Christian Fic > We Were All Newbies At One Time, article by NIke Chillemi

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nike (new)

Nike Chillemi | 482 comments Mod
Dawn Kinzer featured my article "We Were All Newbies At One Time" Seriously Write blog. I talked about the writing process and what I think works when a writer wants to get serious about writing.

http://seriouslywrite.blogspot.com/20...

message 2: by Werner (new)

Werner Congratulations on another good article, Nike! Having had some experience with writing a novel (or novella) myself, I'd definitely endorse your advice.

Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen)  (gatadelafuente) | 52 comments That was a very helpful blog post, Nike. Thanks!

message 4: by Bill (new)

Bill | 7 comments Good post! I didn't have very good luck with a single beta reader, having more than one sounds like a good idea to me.

message 5: by Nike (new)

Bill wrote: "Good post! I didn't have very good luck with a single beta reader, having more than one sounds like a good idea to me."

Bill, I'd say you have to have at least three Beta readers. Two should be writers or somebody in publishing. Don't have to be novel writers. Could be magazine writers. The third should be a reader. The reader will not see what the writers see, and vice versa.

message 6: by Nike (new)

Werner, Lady Danielle - Glad you enjoyed the article.

message 7: by Patrick (new)

Patrick Todoroff Congrats. Ain't it the truth... Good article.