Making Connections discussion

ARCHIVES > 155. LEGENDS OF TSALAGEE by Phil Truman

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sheri, Bookworm (last edited Jun 28, 2012 06:08PM) (new)

Sheri | 6347 comments Mod
Legends of Tsalagee by Phil Truman Phil Truman

Genre: mystery, romantic comedy, adventure

Book Description:
Legends from a small town come in many forms. Near Tsalagee, Oklahoma a monster lurks and an infamous 19th Century outlaw's booty lays hidden. When two renegade bikers ride into town looking to find the Lost Treasure of Belle Starr, local legends Hayward Yost and Socrates Ninekiller suspect the ruffians' involvement in the murder of a local farmer; a man rumored to have knowledge of the lost treasure's location...and its curse. As events unfold, others in the community are drawn into the hunt - a Wiccan who moves to town to pursue her New Age lifestyle; her bumbling, socially inept boyfriend women can't seem to resist; a young Iraqi War veteran home to heal his physical and emotional wounds; and a mysterious creature known in Native American lore as a forest demon whom they call "Hill Man who screams at night." Mystery, romance, comedy, and adventure await in Legends of Tsalagee.

Be one of the first 10 to sign up below to receive a copy of this ebook to read and review! All reviews should be posted on Goodreads, Amazon, and B&N.

Formats available: ePub, PDF, Mobi

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4-6 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your name, email address, and format required.

Reviewers:
1. Deb

message 2: by Deb (new)

Deb Novack (goodreadscomgoodreaddruidgirl) | 37 comments I would love to read this one it has been on my TBR list for awhile.

Deb Novack
mom2000_18@yahoo.com
I finally got a Kindle so I would like it for that.

Thanks

message 3: by Sheri, Bookworm (new)

Sheri | 6347 comments Mod
Yay for the Kindle! Sent your request to the author :)

message 4: by Deb (new)

Deb Novack (goodreadscomgoodreaddruidgirl) | 37 comments Here is my review:

http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

Great story!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Legends of Tsalagee (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Phil Truman (other topics)