♥Teen Romance♥ discussion

Paranormal Romance > Why you love paranormal romance....

Comments (showing 1-14)    post a comment »
dateUp arrow    newest »

message 14: by Lauren (new)

Lauren | 1 comments Kyra wrote: "I LOVE paranormal books and romance books, so putting them together is so AMAZING. Plus there's so many twists you never know what's coming next. SO awesome"

You should read Memoirs of a Girl Wolf!! Imo it's the best in the genre--the plot and romance is so good. It's also full of surprises and I couldn't put it down!!

I love paranormal romance for the love story and suspense. Paranormal is so much more imaginative than normal romance.

message 13: by Kyra (new)

Kyra | 3 comments I LOVE paranormal books and romance books, so putting them together is so AMAZING. Plus there's so many twists you never know what's coming next. SO awesome

message 12: by Brina (new)

Brina Courtney (BrinaCourtney) | 1 comments because it's exciting and fast paced

message 11: by Saturnus (new)

Saturnus | 8 comments i love paranormal romance cause its a love story, but you never know what will happen, how it will finish. and cause a normal love story is so boring. but in paranormal you never know

message 10: by Lauree (new)

Lauree Waldrop | 8 comments I recently did a blog post on why I write paranormal romance as an author. I read it for basically the same reasons. If you're interested you can check it out here. http://laureewaldrop.weebly.com/1/pos...

message 9: by Tera (new)

Tera (Fiddylover) I like the fantasy that there is something else out there beyond "humans" and the spin that authors create to intermingle humans with paranormal is always a fun to read.

message 8: by Amber (new)

Amber Ferreday (ferretday) | 4 comments Shows the dynamics of relationships and puts into perspective how easy relationships are in real life when compared to paranormal ones

message 7: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) 8. There's a twist to every story that makes a reader to keep going on.

message 6: by Jammie (new)

Jammie | 30 comments 7 - because paranormal can be taken to so many different levels, so many different takes of classic mythical creatures, and also stories that follow the classic myths. And who doesn't love a little romance? It's the added bonus :P

message 5: by Lucy Qhuay (new)

Lucy Qhuay 6 - Because we can escape the real world for as long as we're reading it. Sometimes, the real world is just too much.

message 4: by Ally (new)

Ally Jacobson (AllyJacobson) | 1 comments Because they show you a whole different world of things and thier awesome!!

message 3: by Valencia (new)

Valencia (vvlovesu) Becuase they're much better then realistic realtionships. Honestly has your boyfriend ever flown you around town with his angel wings? I think not.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

well heres just a few for now

1-it keeps me reading on
2-love triangles keep me at the edge of my seat
3-love werewolves

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

100 Reasons why we love paranormal paranormal romance...

(Please number them)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Memoirs of a Girl Wolf (other topics)