Camp Half Blood--ADW discussion

Quests > Mia's Quest

Comments Showing 1-50 of 761 (761 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

message 1: by Sky , The only thing worse than an alarm going off is one that doesn't (new)

Sky  (clear_sky) | 915 comments Mod
For everyone that's in Mia's Quest, this is where it's at

message 2: by Sky , The only thing worse than an alarm going off is one that doesn't (new)

Mia nodded as they drove, taking a deep breath.

"Four shall go forth to the gold king's feast
The rising of dead, the birth of a beast
You shall seek out that which cannot be obtained
And entombed in stone must one remain
."

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 659 comments they drove through new york. to pass the time Sethrim tried to make small talk "so, Mia, what do you normally do in your free time?"

message 4: by Sky , The only thing worse than an alarm going off is one that doesn't (new)

Mia laughed, thinking it was such a basic question, even though they were heading into a vague and dangerous quest. "Not much besides training," she admitted. "But I like to read about history, too. It's really interesting."

message 6: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah | 253 comments As Arianna sat in the back she had a thought "what will we do when we get to Chicago?" she hoped someone would have a good answer, because she sure didn't.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 659 comments "find midus get whatever it is we're suppose to get and kick his little butt" Sethrim said simply

message 8: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah | 253 comments Arianna laughed at Sethrim's reply "i wish it would be that easy, though... i wouldn't mind kicking his butt to the moon and back if it makes me feel better" and grinned

message 9: by Sky , The only thing worse than an alarm going off is one that doesn't (new)

Mia smiled back, then rested her elbow against the window, propping her head up. "Apparently what we're after "cannot be obtained", so that could be a problem. And I don't like the sound of "rising dead", and that beast could be an issue, too."

message 10: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah | 253 comments "i think most of it is an issue" Arianna said, and smiled "but then the issues are most of the fun!"

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 659 comments Sethrim frowned "rising dead? my father better not be part of this" he grumbled

message 12: by Sky , The only thing worse than an alarm going off is one that doesn't (new)

Mia looked at him out of the corner of her eye, then back out the window. "I'm sure it'll be fine," she said slowly, her heart not really into it.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 659 comments Sethrim glanced at her "do you guys wana grab some ice cream before we do some real work? i have plenty of money. and it will help us relax a little.."

message 14: by Sky , The only thing worse than an alarm going off is one that doesn't (new)

Mia smiled at the idea. "I'm game if everyone else is," she said, wondering how something so basic could sound so good.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 659 comments he nodded and pulled into Braum's

message 16: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah | 253 comments Arianna grinned, ice cream sounded good! she hadn't had any in awhile and she was eager to have some again

message 17: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah | 253 comments after awhile the silence became unbearable! she shifted and tried to start a conversation "sooooo..." she tried to think of something to say but she could think of nothing, Arianna sighed and slumped in her seat thinking how boring the ride to Chicago would be.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 659 comments "okay so what ice cream you guys want?"

message 19: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah | 253 comments Arianna perked up in excitement "orange sherbet" she told him, it was her favorite and she hadn't had it in awhile.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 659 comments he nodded and waited for the others' choices

message 21: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah | 253 comments ((WHERE ARE YOU LYNXY!!!!!))

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 659 comments ((AND SKY!))

message 23: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah | 253 comments ((LOL!! you guys need to get on we can't do the quest without you!!))

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 659 comments ((EXACTLY!!!))

message 25: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah | 253 comments ((and i can't annoy anyone if there's no one to annoy!!! (except for Sethrim) so GET ON!!! :D ))

message 26: by *悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ (last edited Feb 28, 2012 08:45AM) (new)

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 659 comments ((-_-" okay that one is debateable but, still, GET ONLINE PPLZ!!!))

message 27: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah | 253 comments ((lol!!!! i can try harder if you want! :D hurry guys you need to save Sethrim form all my annoying chatter!! :D ))

message 28: by Sky , The only thing worse than an alarm going off is one that doesn't (new)

((Ahh sorry. Have to take ACT prep for a few weeks -_- ))

πίσω*μάσκα*μου~{thingAWESOME}~ wrote: "he nodded and waited for the others' choices"

Mia paused for a second. "Vanilla, please. And thanks," she smiled.

message 29: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah | 253 comments ((ooooh... what is ACT prep? and Lynxy if you do not come on soon i will yell at you!! so hurry up!!))

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 659 comments He nodded and ordered/payed for everyone's Ice cream "hope you enjoy"

message 31: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah | 253 comments Arianna looked at Sethrim and thanked him and bit into her ice cream "this is soooo good!!" she turned to Dwayne "it's to bad you didn't get anything the ice creams here is really good!"

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Rebekah wrote: "((ooooh... what is ACT prep? and Lynxy if you do not come on soon i will yell at you!! so hurry up!!))"

((You already have yelled at me, Becky. :P Don't bore me next time or I won't come back!))

message 33: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah | 253 comments ((well it's not MY fault you committed you're self to playing a character on the quest then hardly go on!! you're gonna hold us up later on if you keep this up!! :P ))

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten ((Becky, I've been cutting back from GR. You know that. You've been online more than I have been lately. I have been aware of what's been going on in the rp. I've been keeping up with it as well as I can. I just have nothing to post. I've done this sort of things before on GR. I know what I'm doing. So shut up and freakin' trust me not to abandon the rp.))

message 35: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah | 253 comments ((whatever *rolls eyes*))

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 659 comments Sethrim licked his ice cream

message 37: by Sky , The only thing worse than an alarm going off is one that doesn't (new)

((haha now you two realllly sound like my sister and me. Kinda nice change of pace for once...not that it's gonna last...and ACT prep is for getting ready for this big exam I have to take next year which determines if I get into college or not. So, I'm not going to be on very long, and I'll try to come on once a day))

Mia licked hers and closed her eyes for a moment, enjoying the coolness it brought along with it. From a distance, she heard glass breaking and someone screaming, and her eyes shot open and she looked around for the sound.

message 38: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah | 253 comments ((lol! sisterly love right! do you know what college you want to go to?))

Arianna was almost done with her ice cream, she knew she should be eating it slower but she couldn't help it! suddenly she heard glass breaking and a scream and turned towards the noise oh great, here comes trouble and put her other hand on her ring in case she needed her axe.

message 39: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah | 253 comments ((oops))

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 659 comments Sethrim looked out the back window

message 41: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah | 253 comments Arianna saw Sethrim look out the back window and hesitantly look to, and almost gasped, coming towards us were some monsters, she wasn't really sure what they were, she turned towards Sethrim though the question was for everyone "what are those?" she barely manged to keep the fear form her voice.

message 42: by Sky , The only thing worse than an alarm going off is one that doesn't (new)

((Nope, not yet. Somewhere in my home state, I hope, so tuition is cheaper....maybe. I'll have to wait and see what I want to major in))

Mia gritted her teeth. "They're gorgons. Medusa and her sisters." She remembered something else and quickly closed her eyes. "Don't look Medusa in the eyes!" she warned. "Looking at her sisters won't do anything to you, but one glance at Medusa's eyes, and you turn to stone. But how are we going to fight them if we can't look at them?"

message 43: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah | 253 comments ((cool! i plan to be apprenticed to somebody and take classes on some other stuff i want to learn))

Arianna went cold, she hadn't heard much about Medusa and her sisters but she'd heard enough, and she trusted Mia to know what she's talking about "well...i think i packed a mirror in my bag...but i'm pretty sure we'll need it in a hurry, so i'm not sure i can get it on time" she shrugged not knowing what to do.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 659 comments "or" Sethrim started the car " everyone get in! NOW!"

message 45: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah | 253 comments Arianna was standing there like an idiot until Sethrim told everyone to get in the car, she jumped in "hurry up, and lets go!" she had drawn 2 of her daggers in case she needed them.

message 46: by Sky , The only thing worse than an alarm going off is one that doesn't (new)

Mia jumped in, drawing the dagger strapped to her arm. She tried to look at the reflection of Medusa in her dagger, but she couldn't see her. Maybe they were too far away....Then a crash sounded from behind them, and a dumpster went flying, just missing the front of the car.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 659 comments Sethrim hit the gas and they took off down the street

message 48: by Sky , The only thing worse than an alarm going off is one that doesn't (new)

Mia chanced a glance behind them. She suddenly remembered one of the lines of the prophecy. "And entombed in stone must one remain..." she muttered. She spotted one of the gorgons, and quickly turned back around, thinking it couldn't have been Medusa, since she would have turned to stone.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 659 comments Sethrim drove faster

message 50: by Sky , The only thing worse than an alarm going off is one that doesn't (new)

Mia felt her hair being whipped all around, and attempted to pull it back with the hair tie on her wrist without looking behind her. "Where are we going?" she shouted to Seth over the roar of the wind.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16