Twilight (The Twilight Saga, #1) Twilight question

Is Steph making another book?
Dara Dara (last edited Feb 25, 2012 03:36PM ) Feb 25, 2012 03:36PM
Okay on Stephenie Meyer's website I just read this confusing post :"Hey all..."
Go check the website and read the post. (I'm not sure of copy right laws, so I don't know if I can post it.)
When you fans read this post, does it seem to you that she IS making a new book? Is it just me and wishful thinking or another Twilight book (and movie) coming our way?

wishful thinking, I think. she seems to just be saying that IF she made any more, she would work w/ the same people...apparently there's been some rumors that she is upset w/ the movie people? anyone know what she's talking about?

Dara wrote: "Okay on Stephenie Meyer's website I just read this confusing post :"Hey all..."
Go check the website and read the post. (I'm not sure of copy right laws, so I don't know if I can post it.)
When you..."

yeah, I get a vibe that it's not a 'no', but not a 'yes' that she will write another book. Otherwise she would probably have said that she does not plan on making more books for the Twilight saga.hmm, we will just have to wait and see I suppose.

deleted member Feb 25, 2012 05:16PM   0 votes
nu uh. she's in the prosess of making numer 2 of the host.

Kassel Garibay Yeah, but it has been a long time since The Host
Feb 27, 2012 06:36PM · flag
Rachael I really hope she does! There was a discussion a couple of weeks ago about whether the Host needed a sequel and I think most people agreed. It doesn't ...more
Feb 29, 2012 08:53AM · flag