Erudite Readers discussion

Harry Potter Boxset (Harry Potter, #1-7)
This topic is about Harry Potter Boxset
Our Favorite Books! > Harry Potter (#1-7) Books+Movies

Comments (showing 1-50 of 107) (107 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Mazerunnergunner (Rubberduckboy1) Comment about HP books or movies!

message 2: by Jon, The Paperback Prince (last edited Feb 29, 2012 06:22AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jon (scottreadsit) | 5707 comments Mod
Harry Potter is one of my all-time series!! It's fun, fast, and entertaining .. The movies are spectacular and never disappoint! I can't wait for Mrs. Rowling's new book! I loved the Deathly Hallows and it was a satisfying conclusion to an amazing series.. The epilogue was emotional and heart-breaking..

message 3: by Michele, The bookoholic! (new)

Michele C (mcgxo95) | 4893 comments Mod
I need to read Harry Potter to see if its really as good as everyone says :) I also really want to go to Harry potter World at Orlando to try some butter beer ;)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha yes me to. I love the movies and books alike. I did like Order of the Phoenix... didn't like how Sirius died but I didn't think it was boring at all. Every second of each book resulted in me sitting on the edge of my seat. I heard about the new book she was writing... aside from Harry, will be a definite read.

message 5: by Jon, The Paperback Prince (new) - rated it 5 stars

I like the Order of the Phoenix but I felt that it dragged on quite a bit.. I felt that it could have been edited better.. I liked it but it wasn't the best Potter book.

Cupcake Bookworm (cupcakebookworm) i found the goblet of fire hard to get through
i loved the deathly hallows though

Mazerunnergunner (Rubberduckboy1) i thought the goblet of fire was great but the Order of the Phoenix was way too long and pointless i could have skipped it!

message 8: by Jon, The Paperback Prince (new) - rated it 5 stars

Deathly Hallows was a book that if I could I would have given it 1 million stars :)

Cupcake Bookworm (cupcakebookworm) same!

Christa - Ron Paul 2016 (Christa-RonPaul2012) I really liked the Order of the Phoenix. I couldn't put it down any better then the other books. I think it is crucial in the series and just as good as the other books. Although I almost cried when Sirius died, I loved him.

message 11: by Jon, The Paperback Prince (last edited Feb 29, 2012 06:24AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

What are everyone's favorite books?
The order that I think of Best Books to Okay Books is : 7 2 1 6 4 3 5

Christa - Ron Paul 2016 (Christa-RonPaul2012) 7 3 4 5 1 6 2

message 13: by Dina (new)

Dina Hekal (Deeeh) | 441 comments HP is simply the best epic legend I've ever seen and read. It's a part of why I wanted to be a writer. No words can express how I care about this story.

message 14: by Karina (new)

Karina (2187) NO!! My cousin just told me that he hates Harry Potter!!..He thinks the books are boring! :(

I still need to finish the series but so far I love it. Ive seen the movies so many times! I cried when I watched both the 1 and 2 part of the Deathly Hallows...so emotional!...and I was sad that it was over!

message 15: by Jon, The Paperback Prince (new) - rated it 5 stars

Harry Potter is one of the first series I read..

message 16: by Grace (new)

Grace Domingo (aflighttothestars) | 6 comments I read Harry Potter when I was around 5, the first movie came out when I was in 1st grade, the last movie came out now that I'm in 1st year college. Harry Potter is just my whole childhood I there aren't enough words to express how much I love this series <3

Christa - Ron Paul 2016 (Christa-RonPaul2012) Did anyone else cry when SPIOLER!!!!

when Fred died? I had to put the book down at that spot and go make dinner, bad timing I can tell ya.

message 18: by Jon, The Paperback Prince (last edited Mar 03, 2012 09:35AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Christa - Ron Paul 2012 wrote: "Did anyone else cry when SPIOLER!!!!

when Fred died? I had to put the book down at that spot and go make dinner, bad timing I can tell ya."

I was more upset when Dobby died
*HERE LIES DOBBY, A FREE ELF. i was tearing up in the theater.

message 19: by Michele, The bookoholic! (new)

Karina wrote: "NO!! My cousin just told me that he hates Harry Potter!!..He thinks the books are boring! :(

I still need to finish the series but so far I love it. Ive seen the movies so many times! I cried when..."

is this the one who also hates hunger games??

message 20: by Karina (new)

Karina (2187) kevinjonaslover.♥ wrote: "Karina wrote: "NO!! My cousin just told me that he hates Harry Potter!!..He thinks the books are boring! :(

I still need to finish the series but so far I love it. Ive seen the movies so many time..."

yes same one!!

message 21: by Jon, The Paperback Prince (last edited Mar 03, 2012 02:37PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Karina wrote: "kevinjonaslover.♥ wrote: "Karina wrote: "NO!! My cousin just told me that he hates Harry Potter!!..He thinks the books are boring! :(

I still need to finish the series but so far I love it. Ive se..."

Oh god this cousin and I would not get along.

message 22: by Karina (new)

Karina (2187) Scott wrote: "Karina wrote: "kevinjonaslover.♥ wrote: "Karina wrote: "NO!! My cousin just told me that he hates Harry Potter!!..He thinks the books are boring! :(

I still need to finish the series but so far I ..."

He is only 13...most 13 year olds love HP!! He says that there is probably something wrong with him lol

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) I love everything about Harry Potter!
The books, movies.. EVERYTHING!

One piece of my childhood that I will never forget.

When it comes to Harry Potter movie adaptation.
I love them all especially Prisoner of Azkaban ,Order of the Phoenix and the Deathly Hallows pt.2
I'm disappointed with the 6th movie (Half-Blood Prince) in the book, it has the best story along with the deathly hallows..I don't know. I was really disappointed with it and also the Deathly Hallows pt.1

message 24: by Jon, The Paperback Prince (new) - rated it 5 stars

I loved Deathly Hallows pt1! I felt so sad when Dobby died!

message 25: by Jay (new)

Jay Harry potter and the deathly Hallows part 2 was incredible

message 26: by Jon, The Paperback Prince (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jay wrote: "Harry potter and the deathly Hallows part 2 was incredible"
It was the best of the movie adaptations!

message 27: by Michele, The bookoholic! (last edited Apr 15, 2012 06:48PM) (new)

I'm currently reading the first book! I'll keep commenting with what I think

***2,000th comment!**

message 28: by Jon, The Paperback Prince (new) - rated it 5 stars

kevinjonaslover.♥ wrote: "I'm currently reading the first book! I'll keep commenting with what I think

***2,000th comment!**"

Congratz. Can't wait to hear what u think!

message 29: by Michele, The bookoholic! (new)

So far I'm on page 26 (not far at all) and I feel so bad for Harry! It's horrible that he is treated this way and had to live with such horrible ppl! I think they should ave taken him to Hogwarts after his parents died.

message 30: by Mazerunnergunner (new)

Mazerunnergunner (Rubberduckboy1) I have read the whole entire series and i disagree he gets all the fame because of those things you said kevin

message 31: by Michele, The bookoholic! (new)

Okay but still you think it's okay that he is treated like garbage? I wish Dumbeldore just took him in.

message 32: by Teresa (new)

Teresa (RainbowLover) | 387 comments Yeah, but I mean he did that so Harry wouldnt grow up with a big head and so he could be humble and grateful for what he has

message 33: by Teresa (new)

Teresa (RainbowLover) | 387 comments Scott wrote: "I loved Deathly Hallows pt1! I felt so sad when Dobby died!"

I Know, when I when to see it I STARTED CRYING!!!!! I like never cry....ever!!! I love dobby... a free elf!!!

message 34: by Teresa (new)

Teresa (RainbowLover) | 387 comments OMG it was so amazing I when to see part 2, I was there opening night.....midnight......FRONT ROW WITH MY AWESOME COSTUME AND WAND I GOT FROM THE WIZARDING WORLD OF HARRY POTTER @ UNVIVERSAL!!!!! I am such a Harry Potter nerd!!!!!!

message 35: by Teresa (new)

Teresa (RainbowLover) | 387 comments Scott wrote: "Karina wrote: "kevinjonaslover.♥ wrote: "Karina wrote: "NO!! My cousin just told me that he hates Harry Potter!!..He thinks the books are boring! :(

I still need to finish the series but so far I ..."

DONT EVER LET ME MEET UR COUSIN!!!!!or u will no longer have a cousin

message 36: by Jon, The Paperback Prince (new) - rated it 5 stars

Teresa wrote: "OMG it was so amazing I when to see part 2, I was there opening night.....midnight......FRONT ROW WITH MY AWESOME COSTUME AND WAND I GOT FROM THE WIZARDING WORLD OF HARRY POTTER @ UNVIVERSAL!!!!! I..."

I NEED TO GO TO THE WIZARDING WORLD :( I WISH I WENT TO THE MIDNIGHT SHOWING... I had noone to go with :/

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (Charlie_Awesome) Ha I went to universal! It was so crowded and epic and there was so many britsih people there!

message 38: by Michele, The bookoholic! (new)

Teresa wrote: "Yeah, but I mean he did that so Harry wouldnt grow up with a big head and so he could be humble and grateful for what he has"

Yeah I see but he went through so much pain. I think I'm going to go read more of the first book.

message 39: by Jon, The Paperback Prince (new) - rated it 5 stars

Charlie ♥GaleForever♥ wrote: "Ha I went to universal! It was so crowded and epic and there was so many britsih people there!"

I love British people!

message 40: by Teresa (new)

Teresa (RainbowLover) | 387 comments Scott wrote: "Charlie ♥GaleForever♥ wrote: "Ha I went to universal! It was so crowded and epic and there was so many britsih people there!"

I love British people!"

OMG I LOVE BRITISH PEOPLE WAY!!!!!! MORE!!!!!!!!

message 41: by Teresa (new)

Teresa (RainbowLover) | 387 comments Scott wrote: "Teresa wrote: "OMG it was so amazing I when to see part 2, I was there opening night.....midnight......FRONT ROW WITH MY AWESOME COSTUME AND WAND I GOT FROM THE WIZARDING WORLD OF HARRY POTTER @ UN..."

Why didnt you just go alone? or with a friend or a random hobo?PLUS YOU SHOULD TOTALLY GO TO THE WIZARDING WORLD OF HARRY POTTER ITS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THEY EVEN HAVE BUTTERBEER!!!!!!!! ITS SO GOOD AND THEY HAVE ALL THE LITTLE SHOPS AND ITS SO AMAZING!!!!!

message 42: by Jon, The Paperback Prince (new) - rated it 5 stars

Teresa wrote: "Scott wrote: "Teresa wrote: "OMG it was so amazing I when to see part 2, I was there opening night.....midnight......FRONT ROW WITH MY AWESOME COSTUME AND WAND I GOT FROM THE WIZARDING WORLD OF HAR..."
HAHA! Why are you so funny? I'm not going to go with a hobo to see a movie! .

message 43: by Michele, The bookoholic! (new)

^Lovers ;) JK or am I?

message 44: by Teresa (new)

Teresa (RainbowLover) | 387 comments Scott wrote: "Teresa wrote: "Scott wrote: "Teresa wrote: "OMG it was so amazing I when to see part 2, I was there opening night.....midnight......FRONT ROW WITH MY AWESOME COSTUME AND WAND I GOT FROM THE WIZARDI..."

Why not Hobos are fun?? One time a hobo hissed at me

message 45: by Teresa (new)

Teresa (RainbowLover) | 387 comments kevinjonaslover.♥ wrote: "^Lovers ;) JK or am I?"

Grrrr......

message 46: by Teresa (new)

Teresa (RainbowLover) | 387 comments I LIKE EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LIKE EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LIKE EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LIKE EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I LIKE EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I LIKE EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I LIKE EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I LIKE EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I LIKE EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I LIKE EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I LIKE EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I LIKE EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I LIKE EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I LIKE EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I LIKE EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I LIKE EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I LIKE EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I LIKE EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I LIKE EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I LIKE EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I LIKE EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I LIKE EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 47: by Teresa (new)

Teresa (RainbowLover) | 387 comments heehee

message 48: by Jay (new)

Jay Why

message 49: by Karina (new)

Karina (2187) That !! comment gave me a headache -_-

message 50: by Teresa (new)

Teresa (RainbowLover) | 387 comments Srry, I like exclamations points.. AHHHH..............THUNDER BAD!!!!!!!!!Srry again there's a storm outside and it just scared the ^%#^ out of me!!!

« previous 1 3

unread topics | mark unread