☀Ignite Your Creativity☀ discussion

Music, Films, and Other Things. > Favourite time of year?

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (last edited Mar 27, 2013 01:04PM) (new)

Sarah What's your favourite season? Festival? Special day?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

spring.

message 3: by Cindy III (last edited May 18, 2012 01:03AM) (new)

Cindy III My favorite season is fall. There's something about it I like. The weather and holidays, I suppose. I also like summer because of summer vacation and as has already been said the day lasts longer.
I like the Festival of Books. I have gone twice and really enjoyed it the second time. I went with my younger sibling to hear her favorite author Robert Crais talk about his works. I like his work too. Next year, if I get some reading done by other authors, I'd like to hear other authors speak.

This year I attended Free Comic Book Day. I'm a first timer. I had wanted to go the year before, but couldn't. I slept in, I think. The comic I wanted most was The Infernal Devices based on The Clockwork Angel series by Cassandra Clare. It makes me curious about the actual books. I got the impression Will is silly. Is he silly in the book?

message 4: by Lilac (new)

Lilac  (lilac_wales) | 127 comments I just love Christmas. Everyone is more connected and nicer to each other and it really is a time for community. I love decorating my room and wraping presents up too not to mention shopping for persents and nice wraping paper and bows. Christmas songs are also great and last December half my class kept just singing Christmas songs (my favourite is Last Christmas). Of course I like getting presents too but that's not as iportant to me as it was when I was little so now I love making deserts and having big christmas dinners.

The funny thing is that I don't even believe in God but I still love that time of year.

message 5: by yael (new)

yael Season: Summertime

Events: Christmas, Halloween, Easter and Mardi Gras

message 6: by Delaney (new)

Delaney All of them!
Why?

Summer: it's nice and hot
Spring: breezy and light
Fall: chilly but wonderul
Winter: so I can bundle up

Everything here in California is kind of slight change so not much difference. :( but its still wonderful!

message 7: by Pirl (last edited Oct 09, 2012 01:50PM) (new)

Pirl (pirlismyname) Spring, but the ideal one, not the actual one. Any day I can sit in front of the TV carelessly with lots of chocolate or Fanta - or both.
Hanukkah - money from my grandparents, presents from my parents.
Any day that gives me inspiration to write.

message 8: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (Oceanwhisper) | 8 comments I love Winter, as that's when my birthday is (June). I also love it because of all the snow we get, and how cold and fresh the air is. ((I also get extra computer time because I can't do anything outside when it's raining/snowing ;) ))

I also love Christmas, as you get lots of presents, get to give lots of things, big meals, special quality time with your friends and family, and it's a very merry and jolly time :)

message 9: by KylieAwesome (new)

KylieAwesome | 15 comments WINTER! I live in Alaska so in the winter time it is like living in a snow globe!

message 10: by KylieAwesome (new)

KylieAwesome | 15 comments Kyle ~Special K: Rebel Leader~ wrote: "Autumn and Christmas. Both make me nostalgic for my childhood and school years. The smell in the air in Autumn brings memories flooding back to simpler times.

Christmas, I now see it through the e..."

I used to celebrate Christmas with my dad... now I know why he always looked at us in wonder...

message 11: by KylieAwesome (new)

KylieAwesome | 15 comments Yes indeed... my name means Boomarang in Australia. My mom says it is Irish though. I bet you blossom with creativity! Every Kyle I have met does.

message 12: by KylieAwesome (new)

KylieAwesome | 15 comments I like music, art, and reading! haha! I am al little bit of everything, but I just tell people I am Mexican/white... I look more Mexican in the summer, and white in the winter... it is kinda funny.

message 13: by Amber (new)

Amber (amberterminatorofgoodreads) Fall and winter. Fall because my birthday falls during it in September then it is Halloween and Thanksgiving and then Winter is Christmas and New Years. Plus it is a great time to spend time with family and more.