All Things Crafty :) discussion

polymer clay!!

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

hello my lovelies! I am making some fantabulous polymer clay items today! if you would like, I will post pictures and tutorials! off for now! -Elisabeth

message 2: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) That sounds great!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I just finished some polymer clay jelly roll designs and will add tutorials tomarrow! Super psyched!

message 4: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) That's great!!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

My youtube channel name is bitzieful, and I will upload vids in the next half hour! :D

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Upload to youtube very soon!

Rosemary*1D Stole My Heart* | 25 comments I want to make polymer clay mini dangly taco earrings can you post a vid on how to do that on youtube if you know how to make them?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I just tried making them and they came out kinda okay but I made a video but I still need to upload it on my laptop since I recorded it on my phone but it will be up tomorrow on bitzieful's channel (my channel). I just uploaded my first video tonight so check that out!

Rosemary*1D Stole My Heart* | 25 comments Thanks so much btw do you know how to make waffles

Rosemary*1D Stole My Heart* | 25 comments Oh yeah what's the vid called

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Kinda. Im not that great at them by myself, but im going to order a cabochon waffle off of etsy and probably make a mold for it

Rosemary*1D Stole My Heart* | 25 comments I think that I'm gonna make waffle earrings

Rosemary*1D Stole My Heart* | 25 comments I'm making taco earrings

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I just made some and I will try to upload a video asap!

Rosemary*1D Stole My Heart* | 25 comments I just finished my taco earrings and charm my chocolate sandwich/cookie charm is baking for a little longer it is sorta thick

Rosemary*1D Stole My Heart* | 25 comments Do you want me to post a picture on my page

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure! Ill post pics on mine too

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

For some reason my DROID won't let me upload the pic, but ill try to either make it my YouTube prof. Pic (@bitzieful) if I can. I can't wait to see the tacos though! And Im sooo sorry I couldn't upload the tutorial, my stupid iPod couldn't sync with YouTube. I also found an easy way to make waffles with a homemade mold. Also, do you have molds? I need to buy some mold putty but its like 20 bucks, and I've already spent like a TONof money on craft stuff. Anyways, if you make ur own, what did u use?

Rosemary*1D Stole My Heart* | 25 comments I watched a video on youtube I'll tell you what its called it shows you how to make a waffle and the mold you can make the mold any size though (the vid shows 3x3 but I think that you should do 4x4)

Rosemary*1D Stole My Heart* | 25 comments First go to youtube and then type in 'how to make polymer clay waffles'. Click on the vid that says 'Polymer Clay Waffle Tutorial' by petiteats.

Rosemary*1D Stole My Heart* | 25 comments I just uploaded the pic

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah I saw that last night :D and made a mold, but I dont have any chalk pastels yet. But, i feel REEALLY stupid cuz i was telling you to look at my youtube videos, because iMovie SAID they uploaded, but they didnt, so I had to like download everything from my iPod onto my laptop to upload it. But, it's uploading now. it's taking like 2 hours to load!

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

wait.. we arent friends yet so i couldn't find it. I just friended you though

Rosemary*1D Stole My Heart* | 25 comments It's ok. I'll check out the vid tonight

Rosemary*1D Stole My Heart* | 25 comments What?! No I wasnt

Rosemary*1D Stole My Heart* | 25 comments Heyyy I friended you

Rosemary*1D Stole My Heart* | 25 comments Yah I SO did not stay up till 5