Ashwick Valley RP discussion

School > Cafeteria

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) A large room filled with tables where students can buy and eat lunch.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ❤ Angel ~ Of Monsters and Men ❤ A.J. stared down at the food in mild disgust, wrinkling her nose as she lifted a large white blob of what looked to be potatoe...or had been potatoe. Dropping the fork and grabbed some money out of her pocket before stalking towards the machine that held some candy bars and packet's of chips.

message 3: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) Sage wandered into the cafeteria, clutching her huge binder. She sat down at an empty table and pulled a sandwich out of her bag. She looked tiredly around the cafeteria, wishing school was over.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ❤ Angel ~ Of Monsters and Men ❤ A.J. kicked the machine when it refused to give up her chips and growled, satisfied when it finally spat out her food. Opening it up she began eating angrily, wishing she could be anywhere but here.

message 5: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) Sage heard a thud and turned to look at the girl who had kicked the vending machine. She laughed at her annoyed expression. "I really don't think that was a fair fight," she said, smiling at the girl.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ❤ Angel ~ Of Monsters and Men ❤ "Yeah well, nothing fair in life." She retorted as she kicked a nearby chair, venting out her anger as she eyed the girl who'd talked to her.

message 7: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) Sage shrugged. "Guess you're right, but what did the chair ever do to you?" she asked, smiling. "I'm Sage."

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ❤ Angel ~ Of Monsters and Men ❤ "It sat their doing nothing." She rolled her eyes but walked over to the girl and held out her hand. "A.J. Gordan at your service."

message 9: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) Sage shook her hand. "Nice to meet you A.J," she said. "Are you always this angry at lunchtime?" she asked, wondering if she was tainted.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ❤ Angel ~ Of Monsters and Men ❤ "Are you always this serene? Cuz I can tell you I'm bored sh*tless." She rolled her eyes and sat down, crossing her legs and still eating her food.

message 11: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) Sage laughed. "I've never been called serene before," she said. "I'm just sore and exhausted, definitely not my normal devil-may-care self," she explained, resting her elbow on the table and leaning lazily on her hand.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ❤ Angel ~ Of Monsters and Men ❤ "I just want to finish the school year and stay home with my baby, man I miss her." She murmered as she stared longingly out at the car park for her precious motorbike.

message 13: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) Sage was a little surprised that A.J. had a kid. "How old is she or he?" she asked curiously. She took another bite of her sandwich.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ❤ Angel ~ Of Monsters and Men ❤ A.J. grinned at her and chuckled. "Well, she's about 5 now, she's the best you could get." She replied, not knowing they were talking about two seperate things.

message 15: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) Sage was so shocked she almost dropped her sandwich. "Five years old? Uh, if you don't mind me asking, how old are you?" A.J looked about the same age as her.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ❤ Angel ~ Of Monsters and Men ❤ A.J. rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, leaning back into the chair. "Yeah, yeah, I already got this talk. '13 is too young to have one, why don't you wait until you at least have your driver's license to have one.'" She huffed and flicked a stray hair out of the way. "I can handle it perfectly, not that hard, just find a book about it and you can do anything."

((lol this is so funny XD))

message 17: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) ((Now I have to check out this outline...))

message 18: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) Sage's eyes widened. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. "A driver's liscense has nothing to do with it. How can you possibly expect to raise a child just by reading a book? I have never heard anything so ridiculous in my life! You shouldn't be allowed to have a kid with an attitude like that! That is incredibly selfish of you, bringing a child into the world like that," she said angrily.

message 19: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) ((I know :) it's hilarious!))

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ❤ Angel ~ Of Monsters and Men ❤ Adena ٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ wrote: "((I know :) it's hilarious!))"

((lol it is!! XD))

A.J. choked on her chip's and coughed, thumping her chest. "HOLD IT, sister, what do ya mean child." She looked at her as if she was nuts before comprehension soon dawned on her face and she collapsed on the floor in hysterics, unlike her usual self. "You...thought...I...was..talking....about... AHAHHAHAA!!!"

sтερн ._. wrote: "((Now I have to check out this outline...))"

((say wah? O.O

message 21: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) Now Sage was utterly confused. "What are you- I thought- You weren't talking about a kid? If you weren't talking about a child, then what the heck were you talking about?" she asked, wishing A.J. would stop laughing and explain.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ❤ Angel ~ Of Monsters and Men ❤ A.J. hiccuped as she slowly went to her feet shaking her head. "Man that was funny, truly, I havn't laughed like that in ages." She chuckled and sat down, spurt's of amusement still shinging through. "I meant my Harely Davidson, how could I have a kid at 13?"

((XD))

message 23: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) ((This reminds me of Princess Diaries.))

message 24: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) "Harley... oh," Sage said, finally understanding. She laughed. "Well I feel incredibly stupid," she admitted. "I thought I was going to have to call Child Protective Services for a second. I really should stop jumping to conclusions."

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ❤ Angel ~ Of Monsters and Men ❤ sтερн ._. wrote: "((This reminds me of Princess Diaries.))"

((how? lol xD))

"I'd have called them for you if it was actually true." She snorted and scrunched up her chippacket and threw it into the rubbish bin. "Your truly entertaining, thanks." She gave her a small, genuine smile as she began to get up.

message 26: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) Sage returned the smile. "Thanks, so are you," she said. "So I guess I'll see you around?" she said, also standing up. She had to head over to the office before her next class.

message 27: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) Strange Angel {Bookworm And Proud Of It} wrote: "sтερн ._. wrote: "((This reminds me of Princess Diaries.))"

((how? lol xD))

"I'd have called them for you if it was actually true." She snorted and scrunched up her chippacket and threw it in..."

(('Cause, that one chick was like, "Wanna see my baby?" and that one queen was like, "What :O you have a baby???" And she was like, "Yeah, it's my car!"))

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ❤ Angel ~ Of Monsters and Men ❤ Adena ٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ wrote: "Sage returned the smile. "Thanks, so are you," she said. "So I guess I'll see you around?" she said, also standing up. She had to head over to the office before her next class."

"Yeah, see you 'round." She muttered and walked outside, skipping her least favourite subject: Science.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ❤ Angel ~ Of Monsters and Men ❤ sтερн ._. wrote: "Strange Angel {Bookworm And Proud Of It} wrote: "sтερн ._. wrote: "((This reminds me of Princess Diaries.))"

((how? lol xD))

"I'd have called them for you if it was actually true." She snorted an..."

((LOL i remember that))