Who's Your Author? discussion

Archives - '11 - '12 > March 2012 AOM: Darynda Jones

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dawn, Desperately seeking new worlds (last edited Feb 25, 2012 11:09AM) (new)

Dawn (dawnv) | 4048 comments Darynda Jones The author of the month for March 2012 is Darynda Jones

Winner of the 2009 Golden Heart® for Best Paranormal Romance for her manuscript FIRST GRAVE ON THE RIGHT, Darynda was born spinning tales of dashing damsels and heroes in distress for any unfortunate soul who happened by, annoying man and beast alike. After the Golden Heart final, she pimped herself as best she could, landed an amazing agent and sold to St. Martin's Press in a three-book deal. Darynda lives in the Land of Enchantment, also known as New Mexico, with her husband of more than 25 years and two beautiful sons, aka the Mighty, Mighty Jones Boys. (Goodreads bio)

The link to her full bio and blog is http://www.darynda.com/

Charley Davidson Series
First Grave on the Right (Charley Davidson, #1) by Darynda Jones Second Grave on the Left (Charley Davidson, #2) by Darynda Jones Third Grave Dead Ahead (Charley Davidson #3) by Darynda Jones For I Have Sinned (Charley Davidson, #1.5) by Darynda Jones

message 2: by Nawnee (new)

Nawnee (nawnees) | 4 comments Congrats Darynda this is awesome she deserves it..

Traci (Mad Hatter Reads) (traci-madhatterreads) Congrats Darynda!!! The Charley Davidson series is terrific!

message 4: by JackieR (new)

JackieR (readthat) | 8 comments Love love this series. Congrats Darynda!

Nichole ~Bookaholic~ (nicholebookaholic) | 672 comments This is such a fun series...can't wait for the 4th book!

message 6: by Gin (new)

Gin | 338 comments Yay! I planned on reading this series this month

message 7: by Sandra, Need more time to Read!! (new)

Sandra | 4461 comments Loved the first one, just waiting for the others to come out in pb.

message 8: by Dawn, Desperately seeking new worlds (new)

Dawn (dawnv) | 4048 comments It looks like we may have two more books this year by Ms. Jones. She seems to be sticking with the Grim.

Fourth Grave Beneath My Feetwill be the fourth book in the Charlie Davidson series.

Death and the Girl Next Doorlooks like a new YA series.

Fourth Grave Beneath My Feet (Charley Davidson, #4) by Darynda Jones Death and the Girl Next Door (Darklight, #1) by Darynda Jones