Ashwick Valley RP discussion

School > The Quad

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) At the center of the school. A large grassy area with tables and benches.

message 2: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) Clare sat on a bench, waiting for Darren. She watched as a red butterfly landed on one of the flowers next to the fountain. She pulled out some attachments for her camera and switched the lens before walking over and crouching down next to the flower. She moved slowly, so as not to scare the butterfly and started to take pictures.

message 3: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) ((Darren shall scare the butterfly~!))

"Clare!" Darren called, jogging over and grinning widely. "I talked to my Aunt and guess what?" he said when he got there. He noticed a butterfly flying away and he looked at it flutter pass him.

message 4: by Adena (last edited Mar 22, 2012 12:10AM) (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) Clare threw her hands up in the air in exasperation, letting her camera hang on the strap around her neck. "You just scared away my muse!" she said, standing up. She pouted a little. "I was in the zone Darren," she said with an exaggerated sigh of mock despair. Clare's pout quickly transformed into a smile. "I'm kidding, I was just bored," she assured him. "So, what did your aunt say?" she asked excitedly.

message 5: by Killer Queen (last edited Mar 22, 2012 02:07PM) (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) Darren made a face when Clare "scorned" him, then shook his head when she told him she was kidding. "I can stay at my aunt's place! Who, by the way, and I did not know this, is an original. I don't even think my parents know."

message 6: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) Clare's eyes widened with the news. "That's fantastic!" she said, hugging him. She let go. "So, what power does your aunt have?" she asked curiously.

message 7: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) "Um, healing, I think," Darren frowned. "I'm pretty sure. I was distracted though." Should have been paying more attention... He smiled, happy. "It feels weird having an aunt for an original."

message 8: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) Clare didn't want to put a damper on the happy mood, but de knew the topic would arise sooner or later. "Have you told your parents yet?" she asked, her eyebrows creasing with worry.

message 9: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) "Aunt Maribeth is going to talk to them. I'm sure she can persuade them to let me stay at her place," Darren said confidently, but inside he was feeling crappy.

message 10: by Adena (last edited Mar 22, 2012 07:42PM) (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) Clare could tell that Darren wasn't as happy as he looked. She took his hand and interlocked their fingers. "What's wrong?" she asked. "Do you want to talk about it?"

message 11: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) Darren kissed the top of her hand and said, "Nah. I'm just still a little worried." He smiled to let her know he was being sincere. "Anyway, when you meet my aunt, 'cause I'm pretty sure it's inevitable, I must warn you that her door is neon pink. So wear sunglasses, not matter what time of day it is."

message 12: by Adena (last edited Mar 22, 2012 08:15PM) (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) Clare returned his smile, then raised an eyebrow. "Neon pink? Wow, I like her already!" she said, laughing. She pulled her shades out of her bag and put them on. "Can I meet her today?" she asked, trying to conceal her eagerness; she'd never met an original before, but heard they were especially powerful.

message 13: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) Darren laughed, "Okay, Clare." He pushed his sunglasses down off of his face and unto his face. "She says it's to keep loiters away. She definitely has unorthodox ways of dealings with things.

message 14: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) Clare smiled. "She sounds like a very intelligent woman," she commented, peeking at him over the top of her sunglasses. "I can't wait to talk to her."

message 15: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) "She certainly wants to meet you," Darren said. And it was true. Maribeth was awed with the fact that one girl changed seventeen years of learning something else, or at least started to. Darren still felt uncomfortable with that tainted when they used their powers and things like that.

message 16: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) ((So, to Aunt Maribeth's house?))

Clare beamed. "She wants to meet me?" she asked, surprised. She out her camera back in her bag and adjusted her sunglasses. "Well then," she said, tugging on his hand. "Let's go see Aunt Maribeth!"

message 17: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) ((Sure. He has to run to his parents house first, though.))

Darren was going to explain to her why when a thought suddenly came into his mind and his eyes widened. "Wait! We can't go to Aunt Maribeth's house yet! I need Mr. Fluffers!"

message 18: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) Clare bit her tongue to stop herself from laughing out loud. "Um, okay," she said, attempting to keep her voice steady. "We can go back to your house first. I won't come in, just in case your parents are there," she added.

message 19: by Killer Queen (last edited Mar 23, 2012 04:29PM) (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) ((His poor gender confused guinea pig...

Let's just go to Maribeth's house and say they stopped at his house.))

"Laugh all you want, but I'm sure you would freak out if you left your camera someplace," Darren told her, smiling. He did realize he was a little obsessed with guinea pigs, but they were just so fat and squishy... They were amazing.

message 20: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) Clare nodded. "I have no idea what I'd do without my camera," she admitted. "And I'm glad you're obssessed with guinea pigs and not giant cockroaches or something creepy like that," she told him. "Lets go."

((you can post first))

message 21: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) "Hissing cockroaches are fascinating," Darren said as he started to lead her off of campus and towards his house. It wasn't that far, so he just walked. It was easier that way.

((Okee, but I have to cut vegetables really soon, so it might take a bit.

message 22: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) ((no problem, I have some chores to do))