What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > set in new york, relatively new, taken influence from batmans gotham. /s

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ashleigh (new)

Ashleigh | 3 comments I was in waterstones today and I picked up a book with a red and black illustrated cover, adults fiction and it was at the front of the store so is most likely new or popular right now. The shapes of people on the front wearing some sort of gas masks. On the back of the book the description talked about a new york setting much like Batman's Gotham. I thought it sounded good but then proceeded to read the backs of many books hence I forgot the name. I really want to read it so please help.

Michelle Mulford | 112 comments Empire State! I've been wanting to read this myself.

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38242 comments Mod
I think Michelle got the right book.

message 4: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
I sent Ashleigh a PM asking if that was right. We'll see if she answers now

message 5: by Ashleigh (new)

Ashleigh | 3 comments oh thanks so much! for some reason I didn't receive any notifications for the prior comments. I will get it added to my to read list!

message 6: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
Sometimes GR notices are shunted to your Spam file by your e-mail filters Ashleigh. You might want to set GR to non-spam.

message 7: by Ashleigh (new)

Ashleigh | 3 comments thanks I will make sure I do that tomorrow from my laptop.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Empire State (other topics)