Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1) Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone discussion

What is your Patronus?

Comments Showing 1-44 of 44 (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Occamy Potter (last edited Feb 26, 2012 12:47PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Occamy Potter Occamy I wish my patronus was a penguin but a test says it is a fox. Clever, discreet and sneaky when necessary, a fox uses his cunning and wit to his advantage.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Mine would have to be a Great White Shark, like Jaws, with its huge mouth wide open!!!! Rawr!

★ Mist ☆ Cassidy ★ I think mine would be a Phoenix since I'm slightly obsessed with them (ex. see my picture :P)

Jovian Panther all they way.

Mikaela i took a few tests the first one said dolphin, then coyote, then wolf then dragon. hmm i think probably a wolf out of these

message 6: by Bai (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bai Mine would probably be a cat. One of those big, fluffy kittens..but with claws that can come out at a moment's notice :D

♥ Caitlin Cat, definitely. Probably wouldn't be a kitten, though. Lean and a little furry. :)

Or a lion. That would be my second choice.

22coconuts TIGER!

Kailey Probably a monkey

Occamy Potter Occamy 22coconuts wrote: "TIGER!" That would be my
second.

Allyson R Probably a raven. Or a lizard :)

Savannah mine would be a cheetah or some other kind of feline

Area 41 A deer!

Lottie A cat!

Grace B a snow leopard definitely!

message 16: by MJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

MJ Ferret, definitely.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

A horse! I took a test and it said:
Your Patronus is the Horse! The horse is a symbol of physical and spiritual power and is also a bearer of burdens. He is a powerful ally against your enemies.
That your Patronus is a horse says that you are a strong person--strong enough to bear others' burdens when they become too much. Be careful to consider yourself and you will be a terrific witch or wizard.

Vazeni My patronus is a turtle!

Vazeni My Patronus is a Dolphin
Your patronus takes the form of a Dolphin. A dolphin is both very playful and friendly. Like a dolphin, you are joyful, intelligent, and very funny. You enjoy life, and like to help others. You have so many happy thoughts that you can easily perform the patronus charm. Casting the charm becomes somewhat more difficult during a battle, but your concern for your friends helps you keep your focus.(On the patronus test!)

message 20: by CASI (new) - rated it 5 stars

CASI Black Vazeni wrote: "My Patronus is a Dolphin
Your patronus takes the form of a Dolphin. A dolphin is both very playful and friendly. Like a dolphin, you are joyful, intelligent, and very funny. You enjoy life, and lik..."

that's cool.. can i have the link to the test? I just want to try ..thanks.ü

Mikaela Megan wrote: "Turtle all the way"

lol

Mikaela Vazeni wrote: "My Patronus is a Dolphin
Your patronus takes the form of a Dolphin. A dolphin is both very playful and friendly. Like a dolphin, you are joyful, intelligent, and very funny. You enjoy life, and lik..."

i am supposedley a dolphin too. i was like meh but after reading your description i'm like that is kinda me. wooo i'm a dolphin
!!!

Erica Nabena my patronous is a wolf.
it said that "You work best in a close support group and are fiercely loyal to those you love. You are unbeatable in a group and incredibly strong even alone due to your cunning at getting the job done."
hehehehe...

message 24: by Lori (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lori Jones My patronus would be a dragon.

Egg.com My patronus is a fox!

message 26: by CASI (last edited Mar 07, 2012 07:40PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

CASI Black I took a quiz and I got phoenix for a patronus! yeehhaaahh! :)

For 44 % you are: Your patronus is a phoenix
% of Quiz participants had this profile!

You could also get this result:
For 28 % you are: Your patronus is a dolphin

Or even this one:
For 17 % you are: Your patronus is a monkey

Or even this one:
For 6 % you are: Your patronus is a veela

Or even this one:
For 6 % you are: Your patronus is a bat

http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/8... - Jumbled Words - new game folks..:)

Occamy Potter Occamy Egg.com wrote: "My patronus is a fox!" Mine too!

Isobel M I love otters and apparently that is what I have been told mine is! Lol

Marisa my patronus would definitely be a Siberian Husky

Morgan Bexeybooksxxx wrote: "A horse! I took a test and it said:
Your Patronus is the Horse! The horse is a symbol of physical and spiritual power and is also a bearer of burdens. He is a powerful ally against your enemies.
..."

Took the same quiz and I'm a horse too!

Sawyer Zundel Mine would be a fox. I'm clever, smart, and can easily outsmart my foes.

Saliha Mine would be a Wolf. I care for loved ones, i only fight back if am challenged, non-aggressive and friendly.

Saliha What quiz are you guys taking may i ask?

message 34: by Eddy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Eddy Brooks Dragon... totally

message 35: by CASI (new) - rated it 5 stars

CASI Black Saliha wrote: "What quiz are you guys taking may i ask?"

Patronus Quiz, for you to know what your patronus would be. :) I'll give you a link.. :) You can try it if you want.. :)

http://www.allthetests.com/quiz08/das...

Saliha Oh wow thank you, although i said i thought my-self as a wolf. I become a UNICORN! wow

Morgan Yeah I took the quiz from your link and got a unicorn which is close enough to the horse I got from the other quiz.

Nataša Pejić "Your patronus takes the form of a Dolphin. A dolphin is both very playful and friendly. Like a dolphin, you are joyful, intelligent, and very funny. You enjoy life, and like to help others. You have so many happy thoughts that you can easily perform the patronus charm. Casting the charm becomes somewhat more difficult during a battle, but your concern for your friends helps you keep your focus."

Saliha Morgan wrote: "Yeah I took the quiz from your link and got a unicorn which is close enough to the horse I got from the other quiz."

LOl, weirdly we both a Unicorn and have a Hunger game profile picture.

message 40: by Morgan (last edited Mar 09, 2012 10:17AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Morgan No not weird AWESOME! lol

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Cat (:

Nawang A Yak or a Llama.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Llamas are awesome!!!!!

message 44: by Nawang (last edited Apr 26, 2012 04:29PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nawang Hadley wrote: "Llamas are awesome!!!!!"
I know right.
So are yaks!! And owls, too.