Indie Book Club discussion

Deadly Redemptions (The Chronicles of Anna, #3)
This topic is about Deadly Redemptions
Currently Writing > Deadly Redemptions, The Chronicles of Anna Book 3

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elizabeth (last edited Feb 25, 2012 09:13AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Elizabeth Currently in the works is Deadly Deceptions the second in Anna's series and due for release in May. I'm wrapping up a few missing chapters as hubs works on the cover then on to him for editing. He's also reworking the cover for Book 1 in the set, Deadly Expectations. At the time it came out DE was a stand alone novel and now with the two followups we've decided to make a few cover changes to tie all three volumes together. The working cover for DE is already on GR and features hubs as the dead guy. The new cover will have the same picture of him but less red =)

Also in the works Chalice Dragon Valley a mid-grade chapter book about a young Canadian hockey player defending his trophy from a dragon as he fights to save his father and brother. My daughter asked me for something without swears that she could read. My hope is for a September release for that one.

And Deadly Redemptions, the final Anna book. And a sci-fi. And something I'm coining a 'dirty horror' since everyone needs to make a genre mixing mistake at some point in their career.

I'm the first to appreciate how busy this makes me sound but it keeps my from playing Warcraft =)

Love to hear what everyone else is up to!

Elizabeth Deadly Deceptions (The Chronicles of Anna, #2) by Elizabeth Munro Very excited! Cover for Deadly Deceptions is here!

message 3: by Jeffrey, Lentarian Fire Thrower (new)

Jeffrey Poole (authorjmpoole) | 2287 comments Mod
Very nice! I'm heading over to check it out!

Elizabeth I've posted an ePub sample of Deadly Deceptions first four chapters. Chapter 4 is the teaser at the end of Deadly Expectations so the sample includes chapter 4 and the three preceding it. The full book will be up on Kindle by the end of the week and on Kobo and iBooks within two weeks after that.

Also announcing the cover for Deadly Redemptions is up and the book itself is sitting at 30% finished.

Cheers and Happy May Day!

Elizabeth I've updated the topic of this thread to Deadly Redemptions since Deadly Deceptions is out the door. Editor (hubs) set September for release, I'm going to be working hard!

Anyone else stoked about motorcycle season finally getting going?

message 6: by Jeffrey, Lentarian Fire Thrower (new)

Jeffrey Poole (authorjmpoole) | 2287 comments Mod
I'll be the noob and ask the (probably) ridiculous question. Does that mean racing?

Motorcycles is something I know absolutely nothing about. :)

Ask about computers, virus removal, scuba diving, pointless movie trivia, taekwando, sword collecting, etc., and I can give a decent opinion.

Congrats on your September release!

Elizabeth Hope everyone is having a great summer!

I'm planning a 'Deadly eBoxed Set' of all three Deadly books with the release of the third (or shortly after). Is it better to offer a sample of the first volume or a broader sample containing excerpts from all three?

With Kindle they simply pull the first 10% so the sample would be a full thirty percent of the first book. For Kobo I can only specify the number of free chapters and with iBooks I upload my sample as a separate epub so I can put whatever I want in it.

Suggestions?