Addicted to YA discussion

Heroes > Will Herondale (The Infernal Devices)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 108 (108 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (new)

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5215 comments Mod
Share your thoughts about Will

message 2: by Noor (new)

Noor (noor_a) | 197 comments :) oohh Will...

WILL!! Love him!! I dare say even more than Jace!! There I said it!! :)

****SPOILER (for people who havent read Clockwork Prince)

He is so broken! He was cursed so he held back from loving anyone. Left his family as a kid to save them. Then Tessa came and he tried hard not to fall for her but he did then he tried pushing her away to save her from a tragic death. Then he couldnt take it anymore so he tried finding a cure. Then he found out there is no cute because there is no curse. Happy and giddy he confessed his love for Tessa thinking she loves him.

Tessa tried to save will and jem's relationship do she lied and said she didn't love him anymore.....

He was crushed.

Crushed..

So sad....... :(

Oh will....

message 3: by Zohal (new)

Zohal SPOILER ALERT

I LOVE WILL, HIS PERSONALITY and I feel sorry for his loss with tessa at the end of clockwork prince

message 4: by cy (new)

cy I DEFINITELY LOVE WILL MORE THAN JACE!!!!!!!!!!!
<3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
stupid Jem...

message 5: by Claire (new)

Claire (claireloueeez) SPOILER ALERT!

I'm sorry but if Tessa does not end up with Will I will screw!, she's only with Jem because she feels sorry for him and because she cares about him. Oh and plus it annoyed me when Jem was all "You saved Tessa for me Will" erm no he didn't, sorry Jem I don't want you to die or anything but we all know Will is the best :D.

Flora (Ludacris) (shipitlikefedex) I will hate Tessa if she break Will and Jem's friendship. :)

message 7: by Ana (new)

Ana | 35 comments Out of all the brilliant characters Cassie has ever created.. I LOVE WILL THE BEST :D :D

If he doesn't have a happy ending I will seriously cry

message 8: by Ela (new)

Ela Claire wrote: "SPOILER ALERT!

I'm sorry but if Tessa does not end up with Will I will screw!, she's only with Jem because she feels sorry for him and because she cares about him. Oh and plus it annoyed me when J..."

Yeah I imagined that arkward conversation,
Jem: You saved Tessa for me, how sweet of you!
Will: Um, no actually I had forgotten you were alive and I met her first so dibs.
Jem: oh...

message 9: by Noor (new)

Noor (noor_a) | 197 comments Ana wrote: "Out of all the brilliant characters Cassie has ever created.. I LOVE WILL THE BEST :D :D

If he doesn't have a happy ending I will seriously cry"

ME TOO! hes my fave character and i will probably bawl my eyes out if he doesnt end up happy......

message 10: by Noor (new)

Noor (noor_a) | 197 comments Ela wrote:

"Yeah I imagined that arkward conversation,
Jem: You saved Tessa for me, how sweet of you!
Will: Um, no actually I had forgotten you were alive and I met her first so dibs.
Jem: oh... "

LOL! :D

message 11: by Erika, Dream Thief (new)

Ela wrote: "Claire wrote: "SPOILER ALERT!

I'm sorry but if Tessa does not end up with Will I will screw!, she's only with Jem because she feels sorry for him and because she cares about him. Oh and plus it an..."

Will did meet her first...

message 12: by Erika, Dream Thief (new)

Noor wrote: "Ana wrote: "Out of all the brilliant characters Cassie has ever created.. I LOVE WILL THE BEST :D :D

ME TOO! hes my fave character and i w..."

If Will does get his happy ending with Tessa I'm never going to be happy again! (just kidding but I probably will cry for the day and when ever I think of Will)

message 13: by Noor (new)

Noor (noor_a) | 197 comments Erika wrote: "If Will does get his happy ending with Tessa I'm never going to be happy again! (just kidding but I probably will cry for the day and when ever I think of Will) "

wait. when will DOES get his happy ending or does NOT get his happy ending??? u said does. so you will be will cry if he is happy??? i thought you were a will fan!!! :(

message 14: by Erika, Dream Thief (new)

I meant DOES NOT but I'm using my iPod right now so what I mean to say and what is typed is sometimes not the same thing...if that makes any sense.
I love Will and if he ends up with Tessa my life will be complete (ok little bit of an exaggeration...)

message 15: by Noor (new)

Noor (noor_a) | 197 comments Erika wrote: "I meant DOES NOT but I'm using my iPod right now so what I mean to say and what is typed is sometimes not the same thing...if that makes any sense.
I love Will and if he ends up with Tessa my life..."

:D more like it ;) haha!

yes i will have peace! :D

message 16: by Ana (new)

Ana | 35 comments I love Will's sense of humour it just adds to his attractiveness :)

message 17: by Ela (new)

Ela Fari wrote: "Will is just so awesome.

Basically, I love him so much. It's just so sad(with the curse and all *cries*)

but I remember that time Gabriel is all:I thought once we could be friends
and then Will's..."

That line about the ferret made me laugh! :D

message 18: by Erika, Dream Thief (new)

Noor wrote: "Erika wrote: "I meant DOES NOT but I'm using my iPod right now so what I mean to say and what is typed is sometimes not the same thing...if that makes any sense.
I love Will and if he ends up with..."

I don't know what I'll do if he doesn't end up with her

message 19: by Noor (new)

Noor (noor_a) | 197 comments Ana wrote: "I love Will's sense of humour it just adds to his attractiveness :)"

EXACTLY! :D OH WILL!

message 20: by Noor (new)

Noor (noor_a) | 197 comments Ela wrote: "That line about the ferret made me laugh! :D "

me too! and not like smile or giggle I actually laughed out loud!! :D

message 21: by Noor (new)

Noor (noor_a) | 197 comments Erika wrote: "I don't know what I'll do if he doesn't end up with her "

.... i know... :( its sad...

message 22: by Ela (new)

Ela Noor wrote: "Ela wrote: "That line about the ferret made me laugh! :D "

me too! and not like smile or giggle I actually laughed out loud!! :D"

Clare does sarcastic humour so well! I get alot of weird looks when I'm reading her books because I end up laughing so much!

message 23: by Erika, Dream Thief (new)

Ela wrote: "Noor wrote: "Ela wrote: "That line about the ferret made me laugh! :D "

me too! and not like smile or giggle I actually laughed out loud!! :D"

Clare does sarcastic humour so well! I get alot of w..."

I know! I try to only read her books while I'm alone otherwise people will give me weird looks or ask me what's wrong because her books make me cry too much.

message 24: by Emma (new)

Emma (ehorwath) | 6 comments Erika wrote: "Noor wrote: "Ana wrote: "Out of all the brilliant characters Cassie has ever created.. I LOVE WILL THE BEST :D :D

ME TOO! hes my fave char..."

I know!!!!!! And he's just sooo amazing, he puts aside.. or at least tries his hardest, to put aside his deep feelings for Tessa so that his parabatai can be truely happy and be with her. His sarcastic humor doesn't hurt him on my mind either... I LOVE Will!!!!!!!!!

message 25: by Noor (new)

Noor (noor_a) | 197 comments Emma wrote: "I know!!!!!! And he's just sooo amazing, he puts aside.. or at least tries his hardest, to put aside his deep feelings for Tessa so that his parabatai can be truely happy and be with her. His sarcastic humor doesn't hurt him on my mind either... I LOVE Will!!!!!!!!!"

Exactly how I feel!

message 26: by Annabel ♥ (new)

Annabel ♥ (cinnamonbliss) | 4398 comments I loveee Will! And i'm so sad for him my heart almost broke when Tessa and Jem decided to get married(even though I think Jem is a really sweet nice guy who might be good for tessa). I read a teaser and it said something like, 'And the gold of her ruined wedding dress'. So i'm hoping that means that the wedding is off, but i dont know... I feel bad for not wanting Tessa & jem to get married but i can't help it!!!!! I just love Will and his sarcasm and humor!!!!!

Dreamerforever2679 | 13 comments I'm not really good with talking about my favorite fictional characters in an intelligent way because honestly all I want to do is say asdfghjkl; I love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so I'm just going to say that I love
Will and I really want him to end up with Tessa and leave it at that.

message 28: by Helen (new)

Helen Will is broken, but he tries to hide it. That's what makes me prefer him to Jem, we know Jem is going through so much and he definitely doesn't play on it but Will pushes through with arrogance and humour which shouldn't be attractive but it really is. And his dislike of ducks just makes me love him more because of the ridiculousness!

message 29: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany (ladyfalcon) | 45 comments He is an interesting cliche, a hero who pretends to hate those he cherishes in order to protect them.

message 30: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Gavilan (oliviagavilan) | 42 comments I must say I preferred Jem from before he ever showed an interest in Tessa, but Will is such an amazing character! You know there's a major mystery but she doesn't rush to tell you it, and his scenes are amazing! Both him and Jem are so much better than Jace, at least Will has a reason for being an irritating jerk. And Tessa handles Will really well without any stupid denial or anything, she recognizes he's bad. But its so sad when he stops being nasty and she's already moved on! I can't wait to see how she (and I mean Tessa and Cassandra Clare) handles his new character in Clockwork Princess!

message 31: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany (ladyfalcon) | 45 comments 2013 cannot come soon enough!

message 32: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany (ladyfalcon) | 45 comments Best character ever!

message 33: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 4 comments Will Herondale is the reason why i declare myself as a ya book lover, it all started with him, before Will i just read spiritual books and suspense. I love Will♥

message 34: by Nila (new)

Nila | 139 comments awesomest hero ever. no questions. SSOOO AWWEESOMMMEEEICOULDDIE!!!

message 35: by Daria (new)

Daria (blame-the-nargles) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I felt soooooooooo bad for him at the end of Clockwork Prince, it broke my heart :'(

message 36: by The-Readaholic (new)

The-Readaholic | 2 comments Noor wrote: ":) oohh Will...

He is so broken! He was cursed so he held back f..."

message 37: by Sophia (new)

Sophia | 60 comments I love Will but I love Jem as well (but this is a discussion about Will so I will refrain from fangirling about Jem)
HE IS SOOOO AWESOME AND FUNY AND AMAZING AND STRONG AND NYWAAA
I cried at the end of Clockwork Princess (and parts near the end) but I cried the most in the Epilogue (view spoiler)

message 38: by Mariana (new)

Mariana Pereira (maripere95) I find he's too much like Jace. They're both the "bad boys" that the girl secretly wants to be with, and they have a troubled life or past, and then they eventualy show their soft side and end up getting the nice girl. I don't know maybe if he wasn't so much of a Jace replica I'd like him somewhat more...

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

I LOVE WILL HERONDALE :-). I FELT WHAT HE FELT...

message 40: by Stormy (new)

Stormy :) (Stormy0218) | 3463 comments I really thought I wasn't going to be a Will fan. I heard that he was really similar to Jace, and I'm part of the minority who doesn't like Jace. But was I surprised! Will is everything a hero should be: loyal, brave, sometimes caring, a tad sarcastic, mysterious, and just sexy! However, I really didn't like how every time him and Tessa got close, he would push her away. I feel like he's hiding something that is effecting his relationship with Tessa.

message 41: by Flora (Ludacris) (new)

Flora (Ludacris) (shipitlikefedex) Since this thread is about Will, I can't say much, can I?

message 42: by Estrella (new)

Estrella Pizarro Santiago (estrellayary) | 6 comments I love Will Herondale so much. He is so brave and funny. His loyalty... Unf!!! His bromance with Jem is just the best thing. Is really difficult to choose who I preffer, Will or Jace? It's difficult, but not impossible. Will Herondale <3

message 43: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Dixon-Langford | 24 comments I love Will, he is so broken and so tormented with the things he is enduring and has a very good heart. He was always so dang funny and constantly had me laughing i fell in love with his character.

message 44: by Neha (new)

Neha (nehalicious69) | 1145 comments Noor wrote: ":) oohh Will...

He is so broken! He was cursed so he held back f..."

Oh gosh I totally agree! Man I love him so much! Would do anything to have him in real. Oh I swear there are no words in the world that can describe him.

message 45: by Noor (new)

Noor Al lawati | 69 comments Will Will Will .. a dream come true <3
*** Spoiler

I loved Will ever since he saved Tess in Book #1 .. his sarcasm was one of the things that made me laugh soo hard ..
His caring and love for Jem shows his true character ..
How he and Tessa shared about books and he kept giving her books and quoting passages for her was adorable ..
I was shocked when he rejected her at the end of CWA .. it just didn't seem right ! .. then in the beginning of CWP I felt soo sad when he wanted a potion to cure him from her love =[ ..
The heart tearing moment for me was when he found out the truth about the curse and was running to Tessa while Jem was proposing O.O I almost died .. and when he just can't tell Jem to let Tessa go I cried for him .. the words that Cassandra used to describe how his "eye light" kept fading .. oh dear it was too much ..

God I have never gone through such an emotional roller coaster !!

Oh and his quarrels with Cecily are hahaha especially the knife throwing bet xD

message 46: by Hafza (new)

Hafza  | 15 comments (¯`v´¯)
`·.¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·¨) ¸.·¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ (¸.·¨¯`♥

message 47: by Snow (new)

Snow (Booklover12358) | 273 comments that's so cool

message 48: by Aisyaraisya (new)

Aisyaraisya | 87 comments Back off!
HE'S MINE!!!!!

message 49: by Carolina (new)

Carolina Lopez | 18 comments OMG! He is my number one literary boyfriend/ husband and definitely an amazing hero! I can't explain how much I cryed for that boy, I don't think I've cryed that much in my whole life. Since the very begging I was like, oh my beautifully broken boy come to meeee and I'll hug you till I have no arms. He was so strong and brave and what I like the most about him is the way he protects the ones he love, he could give his life for those ones and fight against anything for them. Mr. Herondale? He just leave me breathless!!!

Maggie the Muskoka Library Mouse (mcurry1990) I thought Will was a bit of an arrogant ass.He improves, but I still don't think of him as one of my favourite heroes.

« previous 1 3