Addicted to YA discussion

Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1)
This topic is about Vampire Academy
Heroines > Rose Hathaway (Vampire Academy)

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - rated it 3 stars

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5279 comments Mod
Share your thoughts about Rose

Nila | 139 comments totally kick ass and the kind of heroine i like, cause she doesn't hesitate to fight back.

Jojobean I like her. She is kinda slutty but that's ok lol. I love how she fights, how protective she is of Lissa, how funny and sarcastic she is.

Veronica | 442 comments she is awesome

Basma | 461 comments Rose is an amazing heroine .. I love her straight and sarcasm *mostly the sarcasm part*... :P

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) I like her but I hate her for hurting Adrian's feelings. @-)

Harlee Love her! I love how she's so tough and a great fighter, love her sarcasm, and how she's so protective of not just Lissa, but all of her friends!

Nghi | 10 comments Rose remains my favorite heroine through all these years. I love how she's not afraid to say what she means, how comfortable she is with her image and love life (come on, she isn't slutty for having sex with ONE guy her entire life; not many of us can say the same.) I love how real she feels as a person, and not the perfect heroine someone created.

Amanda Luscomb Rose is a true bad ass. Plain and simple. But she's so much more awesome than others because she's so deep. She's loving and caring and protective and loyal (if you don't count Adrian). She's probably somewhere in my top three favorite female main characters. Even in bloodlines it's just not quite the same without being in her head (which is a beautiful place if I may add).

ReadersReligion | 45 comments She's such a badass. Saying what she wants when she wants to. She's also kinda a party animal and slutty, which is so different from most heroines these days. She was refreshing!

ReadersReligion | 45 comments She's such a badass. Saying what she wants when she wants to. She's also kinda a party animal and slutty, which is so different from most heroines these days. She was refreshing!

message 12: by Lina (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lina | 81 comments I loved her character from the start, she was brave, smart, stubborn, witty, she really made me laugh trough all the books, i loved how she was always there for Lisa and she always supported her, i liked the relationship with Dimitri, she was like my best friend when i was reading the books even if she was just a fictional character.

Dalia | 285 comments Rose is so amazing.

Rinda Reads (rindareads) | 829 comments I liked her character so much