The Lost Hero (The Heroes of Olympus, #1) The Lost Hero discussion

Cool/Weird/Freaky

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sonia (last edited Feb 25, 2012 07:39AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sonia This group is to talk about the cool/weird/freaky things about rick's mythological books.

Lemme start....
I think it's kind of weird and freaky that you know, the romans are after the greeks so like, jason is kinda living in two time periods because myth guys(greeks) don't exactly die like our civilizations.i hope you understand.it was kinda hard to explain.And jason already knows about a prophecy that came out last summer and said it was given out ages ago and someone from the roman camp even already tried to fulfill it so that PROVES he's living in two time periods.

Sonia freaky

message 3: by Sam (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sam yeahhhhhhh and all the stuff about death. how hazel is actually way older...... and what is up with leo and sammy??? octavian is pretty creepy...... funny that PJO was light-hearted and for middle schoolers, but i feel like HOO is for teens. dark, mysterious, creepy.... humourous... and more romance and deeper characters....... definitely ringing a bell for YA.

message 4: by Sonia (last edited Feb 25, 2012 03:30PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sonia more serious, definitely.the exact kinda book i like.that's why PJO didn't leave much of an impression on me-cause i read TLH and TSON before TTC and TBL.hope you know what i mean!

Sonia i was thinking of something really important to write!BUT I FORGOT!THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING!

message 6: by Sonia (last edited Feb 26, 2012 07:25AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sonia i think its scary that leo just,just BURNED his handprint onto the bench. and hera as his nanny?shes never gotten this involved with d-gods b4.remember at aeolus's place when leo got so excited he burned the bridge?freaky.but his powers are also kinda cool.and jason like, electrifies the camp during singalong.HAR-HAR.hazel?OMG.lets see, by what it says in the book, shes 92.but her charactrer is also kinda cheesy.plus i don't like what happened to her-with gaea.octavian?hes like luke.