The Lost Hero (The Heroes of Olympus, #1) The Lost Hero discussion

Cool/Weird/Freaky

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sonia (last edited Feb 25, 2012 04:03PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sonia This group is to talk about the cool/weird/freaky things about rick's mythological books.

Lemme start....
I think it's kind of weird and freaky that you know, the romans are after the greeks so like, jason is kinda living in two time periods because myth guys
(greeks) don't exactly die like our civilizations.i hope you understand.it was kinda hard to explain.And jason already knows about a prophecy that came out last summer and said it was given out ages ago and someone from the roman camp even already tried to fulfill it so that PROVES he's living in two time periods.

Kayla i agree w/u

message 3: by george ☽ (last edited Feb 25, 2012 12:48PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

george ☽ that never occured to me actually... interesting *strokes chin*

Sonia 'nything else?i was thinking of something but i forgot

Sonia AUGHH!!!!I'M FREAKED OUT!!!AND CONFUSED!!I GOT A MESSAGE SAYING SOMEONE I KNOW COMMENTED HERE SO I ANSWERED HERE, AND WE HAD A WHOLE CONVERSATION, BUT NONE OF THAT IS HERE, NOW!!

message 6: by Sonia (last edited Feb 25, 2012 04:04PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sonia Sonia wrote: "This group is to talk about the cool/weird/freaky things about rick's mythological books.

Lemme start....
I think it's kind of weird and freaky that you know, the r..."

I wonder if the east side is in one time period while the west is in another.but then something different, like a feeling of going through some sort of bubble, maybe, would be experienced on the Argo 2.kay, never mind. i can think of too many reasons to write why that wouldn't make sense.

message 7: by Sonia (last edited Feb 26, 2012 07:27AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sonia WHERE ARE SAM'S COMMENTS?!!?!!ARGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!I CAN'T EXPRESS MYSELF ENOUGH HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 8: by Sonia (last edited Feb 25, 2012 04:10PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sonia okay, never mind, i figured out my problem.i accidentally made TWO groups called Cool/ Weird/ Freaky.umm, guys, could you leave this one and go to the other one?please?i'm gonna try to delete this one anyways so it won't even matter if you still comment here a little more.

Sonia bye.see you on Cool/ Weird/ Freaky!

MizziQ I just wanted to let you know that this is not a group. It is a discussion question. If you want to make a group then you can click the tab that says "groups" on the top of your page and then click the green link "create a group" on that page. Hope this helps. I'm sorry to correct you if you already knew this.

message 11: by Sonia (last edited Feb 25, 2012 07:03PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sonia i dont know what i even made!yeah, i guess it's a discussion.like i asked you b4, pls, whoever comes on this discussion, go to the other one.this one was made by accident.