Percy Jackson RP discussion

Roleplay > RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 170 (170 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Emily ~BIG BARDA~, Clamity Clarisse is Epic~! Love Thatu (new)

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 51 comments Mod
Inside the camp RP

message 2: by Emily ~BIG BARDA~, Clamity Clarisse is Epic~! Love Thatu (new)

Emily sat outside the Ares cabin, sharping a stick wiht her pocket knife.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Mist walked around the forest with her three foot sword.
Mist was in a good-ish mood, but wanted to fight something. She looked for a monster.

message 4: by Emily ~BIG BARDA~, Clamity Clarisse is Epic~! Love Thatu (new)

Emily looked out and walked out to the forest.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Mist ran around the forest, looking for game. "Come out, come out," she called.
"Scardy beasts," she whispered.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Callais left her cabin, looking for something to do. She watched some other campers doing things around the camp, and she felt a small feeling of jealousy that they always seemed to have something to do. She had already taken all the lessons and classes that the Camp offered long ago, so she often found herself without much to do.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Malia stood in the archery range,about 80 meters from her target.She closed her eyes and raised her bow and let the arrow go,hitting the bullseye

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Mist walked out of the forest and went to the lake. She sat on the dock and smiled.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Mist looked at the water and stood up on the dock.
She walk out onto the water and breathed in and out. She smiled and ran across the water.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Callais continued her stroll around the Camp, smiling when she thought about how any regular human would find this place very strange. After all, there were kids fighting with swords, making plants grow, playing harps, riding pegasi, summoning lightning, and talking to centaurs. Crazy stuff. But it's home. She continued smiling to herself when she passed the archery range. She watched a girl hit the target with her eyes closed. "Wow, that's amazing." She commented to the archer.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Malia opened her eyes smiled"Thanks,kinda comes.naturally I guess"She said with a light shrug

message 12: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 26, 2012 11:27AM) (new)

Callais rasied her eyebrows. "Well that's quite a natural talent then. You're an Apollo kid, right?" She asked, mostly because Apollo kids were the best archers, and also because she thought she had seen this girl hanging around the Apollo cabin before.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Mist smiled as she dropped into the water. She swam towards the niaids home and checked to see how they were doing.
They sounded okay so she went to the surface. A satyr walked over to her. "New York," he said and she nodded.

Demigod was in New York. She went to her cabin and started getting things.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Missy wrote: "Callais rasied her eyebrows. "Well that's quite a natural talent then. You're an Apollo kid, right?" She asked, mostly because Apollo kids were the best archers, and also because she thought she ha..."

"Yup"She said with a smile"Im Malia"She said holding out her free hand

message 15: by Emily ~BIG BARDA~, Clamity Clarisse is Epic~! Love Thatu (new)

Emily sighed and walked through the forest, planning out battles for the next camp game.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Mist checked her backpack to see if she had everything. She did. She zipped it shut and walked to the border.
She looked around. "No planes," She said and ran outside of the camp boundaries to find the demigod.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Callais took Malia's hand to shake it. "Callais." She smiled kindly at this girl that she had seen quite a bit around camp.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Malia smiled"So,who's your parent?"She asked,tilting her head to the side alittle

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Callais pursed her lips slightly. "Aphrodite." Usually as soon as she told people that, they would either say 'Oh, so where's your boyfriend and why isn't he with you?' or 'Um I thought kids of Aphrodite were supposed to be, I don't know, hotter?' or something rediculous. She waited for one of those responses to come out of this girl's mouth.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Malia smiled"Thats cool"She said"Do you like,change appearences and stuff"She asked

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Callais smiled at the girl's response. "No, I don't, but it seems like sometimes people find me persuasive." She shrugged. "It's probably nothing big though."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"But still.Maybe you can charmspeak"She said with a little gleam in her eye

message 23: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 26, 2012 06:05PM) (new)

Callais smiled at the thought and shrugged again. "I doubt it. I'm not usually one to have anything above the ordinary in my life. Relatively, anyways."

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Mist landed the Pegasus with the new Demi behind her. The girl had cussed the whole way to Camp. For a fourteen-year old, she sure knew a lot of them.
Mist hopped off and helped the girl off. "Where the hell did you take me?!" She demanded.

"Oh, hi. Thanks for saving me, I'm really grateful for being alive right now." Mist mimicked the girl's voice. "By the way, snappy, I'm Mist, the girl who saved your butt."
"Shut up Missy." The girl snapped. "Like I said, snappy." Mist responded. She fed the Pegasus, checked its tail for wounds, and walked back to her. She stared the girl down.
She girl stared back, "No way, uh huh. I'm not crackin'."
Mist shook her head, "What's your name?" She asked.
"Ava, now shut up and say where the hell I am," Ava responded.

"Man, you are like Ares, except you out angry him," Mist commented.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Callais stopped talking and turned towards the camp entrance. "Is that a new camper?" She commented.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Ava turned red. "Tell me, WHERE THE FU@K I AM!!!" She yelled.
Mist laughed and saw Callais. She smiled at her, then turned to Snappy Mc. Ares. "Doesn't matter. Point is, you're stuck here,"

Ava cursed words that people shouldn't say.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Callais turned towards Mist and the new camper. She had known Mist for a while, and she always found it interesting when a new camper came to Camp Half-Blood. "Who do we have here?" She asked, trying to study the angry looking girl's face.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) ((Got to go!!!))

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((okay bye!))

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Malia smirked at the new camper.She walked over"Who is this"She asked Mist

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Callais looked over and smiled at Malia when she arrived. Then she turned back to the new camper, studying her.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Ava turned red. "You can ask me, but I won't tell you. Now where the hell am I?!"
Mist turned towards them. "This is Ava, she's fourteen, and can already cuss like a mad man."

"Missy, I'm a girl! Now where the fu@k am I!!!" Ava screamed. Mist glanced at her, "Not the worst thing she's said. I'm thinking Ares. Actually, if he had been with her on the ride here, he would've ditched us when we exited New York."

message 33: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 27, 2012 03:29PM) (new)

Callais raised her eyebrows at the girl. Then suddenly a thought struck her. Charmspeak. Would that help? She spoke gently to the new girl. "We're in Camp Half-Blood. It's a camp for kids who have a parent that is a Greek god or goddess. Yes, it's hard to process, but you need to calm down. You're safe from monsters in here." She didn't know how you were supposed to sound in order to use charmspeak, but she spoke softly and kindly, but truthfully. After all, she figured that she might as well tell the girl what she wanted to know.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Malia laughed"You need to caml down,maybe e should take her on a tour,or tie her to a tree until she calms down"She said with a smile

message 35: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 27, 2012 03:46PM) (new)

Callais smiled at Malia's comment, but her mind was thinking of other things. Do I really have charmspeak? Could that be possible? She wondered if this Ava girl's response would give her any clue.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Ava felt strange for a moment, but fought it thinking of her Mother. "My Mom, died from the a monster. I really. Would like. To have the truth."

Mist threw her hands up. "Ugh! Kid, get over it! You're lucky you're alive." Mist saw Landon and waved him over. "Maybe you can prove it to her," She suggested.

Landon nodded, smiling. "Sure thing Mist,' He said and summoned some skeletons. Auvorah wen white. "What the h-"

"Hell, we get it already." Mist said.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Malia jumped when she saw the skeletona"Shiz Landon,i hate when you do that"She turned to Ava"Hey i know how it feels to lose someone ok,samething happened to my mom.Im just glad to be alive though"

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Callais smiled slightly at how Ava had seemed to calm down. "Yeah, we all know what it's like to lose someone. And yeah, monsters are not easy to get used to." She shrugged, not feeling the need to try and be convincing at the moment.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) racegirl4jesus wrote: "Malia jumped when she saw the skeletona"Shiz Landon,i hate when you do that"She turned to Ava"Hey i know how it feels to lose someone ok,samething happened to my mom.Im just glad to be alive though""

Landon shrugged. "Better to scare the girl out of her wits instead of her going around and cussing to Chiron and the campers."

Mist laughed. "Yeah, but I think that she's going to cuss no matter what."
Ava turned red. "Fine, the stupid Greek stuff is real. Now, can someone fix this?" Ava gave up and pointed to her monster bite.
Mist slapped her. "Why didn't you tell me about that?!"

"Because I hadn't seen the stupid undead creeps!" Ava returned.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Malia sighed"I guess I can help,I'm am a healer"She said alittle disappointed

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Ava looked at Malia. "Kkkkk. By the way, what do you call a horse with eight heads?"

"A hydra," Mist answered.

"Okay, I didn't have a good answer to make a joke." Ava said.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Callais watched this girl, so very glad that she had calmed down. She turned to Landon and smiled. "Thanks for helping with this one." She said while gesturing to Ava.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Landon nodded. "Sure thing. I help train them anyways, so this wasn't a big deed. Well, it might be if you call scaring a girl who can cuss more than Ares out of her wits."

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Callais smiled bigger and nodded at that comment. "Yeah. Most are just too afraid to speak. But obviously not her." She laughed. "It's been a little while since we've had a new demigod." She said, thinking the younger demigods that she had helped in previous summers.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

((Izzy?))

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) ((Hi!))

Ava smirked, "Maybe because they're freaks and believe what you say,"
Landon's face remained neutral. "Want to see the dead again?"

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) ((Yo, guys! Check this out.......hehe!

http://www.goodreads.com/story/show/2...

Potty face is based off the Lost Hero appearance made by Gaia.))

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Malia looked at Ava"Can you sit down so I could heal you please?"She asked nicely

message 49: by MOVED - CHECK BIO (last edited Mar 01, 2012 06:16PM) (new)

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Ava warily sat down, just when a spear appeared above her head. "What the fuck!?" She yelled and punched the air.

Mist stared at the symbol. "Athena? I thought you were Ares hence the way you cuss,"

Landon even grinned at that, "Bright side. Athena is goddess of skill and war, so she won't be hard to train."
Mist punched him playfully in the arm.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Malia looked at the symbol"Thank the gods she wasent Apollo"She mumbled quietly to herself.She pushed her hair from her face and prassed a hand onto the girls cut.She closed her eyes and it slowly started to heal

« previous 1 3 4