What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Now we'll never know > School Play/Drama related title (YA) involving stalking/murder

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

The book was either about a boy who gets a girl stalker, or a girl who gets a boy stalker. Either way at first they are intrigued by this person then it becomes apparent they are completely psychotic. And at the end the main character is supposed to be stabbed with a fake knife in the school play, but the knife gets switched for a real one and is actually stabbed on stage. The main character also tricked into getting matching japanese tattoos with the other character, which is supposed to say "Love" or something along those lines but it actually is the other person's name.

I also want to say it ends with them at some type of abandoned shack.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38241 comments Mod
Tabitha, are you still looking for this? To clarify, is it a play, or is it a novel about a play being performed? Any idea when it was published?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

it is a book about two teenagers in a play. I want to say the play is hamlet. the title of the book was clever and kind of had a double meaning. I don't know when it was published all i know is I read it at least 6 years ago. it was a young adults book.

message 5: by Kit★ (new)

Kit★ (xkittyxlzt) | 138 comments Not quite the same, but slightly similar is Last Act by Christopher Pike. There's a school play going on, and someone's supposed to get 'shot' with a gun with a blank in it, but it gets replaced with a real bullet. Been many years since I read it, but thought I'd throw it out there because of the tiny similarities :)

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38241 comments Mod
Tabitha, still looking? Was it Secret Admirer or Last Act?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Secret Admirer (other topics)
Last Act (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

R.L. Stine (other topics)