A Long, Long Sleep (UniCorp #1) A Long, Long Sleep discussion

Who is Xavier? (SPOILER)

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Mikaela I did. and when it was confirmed i was like eeeww. anyone else have any comments?

Ruka Hm, no i didn't. It was only like a page before but i thought the guy she liked (im not good with name) was somehow related to Xander. Didn't actually think it was the grandpa!! What gave it away?

Mikaela the grandad was never really shown up close and it seemed suspicious

Ruka Ha that's exactly why i never suspected him. He rarely showed up.

message 6: by Kagama-the Literaturevixen (last edited Mar 20, 2012 11:15AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kagama-the Literaturevixen Mikaela wrote: "I did. and when it was confirmed i was like eeeww. anyone else have any comments?"

Mikaela your topic comment is very spoilery for those who havent read this yet. :/

And yes I did suspect it.

It might have been strange but when she finally worked out who he was,it was a very moving scene.

Heidi I CRYED CUS I THOUGHT THAT SHE MIGHT'VE FOUND HIM SHE DID AND NOW HE COULD BE HER GRANDPA

message 8: by Kagama-the Literaturevixen (last edited Mar 21, 2012 12:34AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kagama-the Literaturevixen Heidi wrote: "I CRYED CUS I THOUGHT THAT SHE MIGHT'VE FOUND HIM SHE DID AND NOW HE COULD BE HER GRANDPA"

He wasnt her grandfather. He was the boy who was her friends grandfather.

If that had been the case it would have been icky beyond belief.

Mikaela Kagama-the Literaturevixen wrote: "Mikaela wrote: "I did. and when it was confirmed i was like eeeww. anyone else have any comments?"

Mikaela your topic comment is very spoilery for those who havent read this yet. :/

And yes I did..."

sorry i changed it thanks for pointing that out

Kagama-the Literaturevixen Mikaela wrote: "Kagama-the Literaturevixen wrote: "Mikaela wrote: "I did. and when it was confirmed i was like eeeww. anyone else have any comments?"

Mikaela your topic comment is very spoilery for those who have..."

Much better topic name :) Less spoilery. lol

Mikaela coolies glad you approve did i spoil it for you

message 12: by Kagama-the Literaturevixen (last edited Mar 22, 2012 07:20AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kagama-the Literaturevixen Mikaela wrote: "coolies glad you approve did i spoil it for you"

No I have already read it. But I was thinking of other people.

Mikaela okey dokey

Heidi Kagama-the Literaturevixen wrote: "Heidi wrote: "I CRYED CUS I THOUGHT THAT SHE MIGHT'VE FOUND HIM SHE DID AND NOW HE COULD BE HER GRANDPA"

He wasnt her grandfather. He was the boy who was her friends grandfather.

If that had been..."

no im talking about the guy she was going out with before all that happened to her

Kagama-the Literaturevixen Heidi wrote: "Kagama-the Literaturevixen wrote: "Heidi wrote: "I CRYED CUS I THOUGHT THAT SHE MIGHT'VE FOUND HIM SHE DID AND NOW HE COULD BE HER GRANDPA"

He wasnt her grandfather. He was the boy who was her fri..."

The one before she got frozen? (view spoiler)

Heidi yes

message 17: by Kagama-the Literaturevixen (last edited Apr 23, 2012 05:24AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kagama-the Literaturevixen Heidi wrote: "yes"

That what is so bittersweet about the ending (view spoiler)