Random Girlies discussion

Yada, yada > Rants

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by luhvBOOKS, The Randomest of All (new)

luhvBOOKS | 278 comments Mod
Rant ALL you want. We are all ears for you!

message 2: by Naomi Scarlett (new)

Naomi Scarlett | 640 comments I hate it when you make plans and then the person decides not to turn up and they won't answer when you call to see were they are so your left waiting around for half an hour before going home to vent online.

message 3: by Hayley (new)

Hayley | 568 comments It must be annoying. What I hate is when you have plans and then the day before and a little before you're supost to meet they say they can't come. Or they say at first they can come but then like 10 minutes later they say they can't go. It drives me insane more then I usually am

The one who laughs alot. :) Why are we talking about rants? How about the good stuff? ...... :)

message 5: by Whitney :) (new)

Whitney :) (wvn1998) | 372 comments No rants :) I hate it when you're talking to strangers on Omegle and then they leave just because they think you're a creeper..

message 6: by Hayley (new)

Hayley | 568 comments I don't know what thats like

message 7: by luhvBOOKS, The Randomest of All (new)

Rants is the topic name...

Good stuff is for the Raves thread. :)

message 8: by luhvBOOKS, The Randomest of All (new)

I hate it when you have a missed call, and then you call that persona nd they don't answer and then they call you back and you don't answer and then you return the call and so on.

It's REALLY annoying.

message 9: by Hayley (new)

Hayley | 568 comments Yeah. What I hate is when someone uses your phone to call someone so the person they called on your phone they think is the other person and not you and then they give out your number to other people thinking its the person that rang them and not you. I hate that so much.

message 10: by luhvBOOKS, The Randomest of All (new)

Oh, ouch. :S that's never happened to me, but um, that sounds bad.

message 11: by Hayley (new)

Hayley | 568 comments Yeah well you are lucky then. Trust me it's a pain in the butt.

message 12: by luhvBOOKS, The Randomest of All (new)

Man, that sucks.

I sowwie. :(

message 13: by Hayley (new)

Hayley | 568 comments Aww thanks. That's so cute sowwie hehe.

message 14: by luhvBOOKS, The Randomest of All (new)

Lol ik.

message 15: by Hayley (new)

Hayley | 568 comments Lol

message 16: by Naomi Scarlett (new)

Naomi Scarlett | 640 comments :)

message 17: by Whitney :) (new)

Whitney :) (wvn1998) | 372 comments luhvBOOKS *~Josh Hutcherson Crazy~* wrote: "I hate it when you have a missed call, and then you call that persona nd they don't answer and then they call you back and you don't answer and then you return the call and so on.

It's REALLY anno..."

That is REALLY annoying. I have to agree. That happened to me and my friend. I was getting ready for school one day & she had to ask me a question and she doesn't have free texting so she just decided to call me instead. 1st time she called I was in the shower. When I called her back she was in the shower. When she called me back I was using the bathroom and my phone was on the vanity so I couldn't reach it. I caleld her back but her phone was on silent and in her pocket so she didn't realize it. Then her phone randomly turned off and she turned it back on, saw that she had a missed call. Called me back and I finally answered. It was annoying though.

message 18: by Naomi Scarlett (new)

Naomi Scarlett | 640 comments Are you okay? :(

P.s. If I don't reply it because my break is over and I'm back to work.

message 19: by Hayley (new)

Hayley | 568 comments Polinaluke wrote: "Omg I'm like crying right now"

You okay????