Renaissance RP discussion

Studios > Drawing

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 15 comments Claudia walked into the drawing studio, wondering if there was anything she could get for her brother's tenth birthday. He did love drawing.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

*Trumpet noises* A guard speaks "Pricess, and Future queen of Italy-" "Shut up!" Darcy yelled and then waved the guards out of the room "Hello Claudia!" Darcy said simply

message 4: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 15 comments "Hello, Highness," said Claudia. She curtsied. "Ah, forgive me. I'm not one to be so girlish and proper."

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 08, 2012 04:05PM) (new)

"Neither am I" Darcy admitted, taking off her large overcoat and revealed her trousers and blouse "I'm not Darcian Felicity Amelia Maria Hercant Antoine Menchello, I am just Darcy" She said simply

message 6: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 15 comments "Thank you for sharing with me, high-I mean, Darcy." Claudia motioned to the drawings and supplies behind her. "I want to buy something for my brother's birthday, but I don't know what to choose."

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"It is a hard decision, how old will he be turning. He could be a new suitor for me!" Darcy said laughing, and joking

message 8: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 15 comments "He is ten. I doubt you would find him pleasureable, though his art is worthy of Davinci. He tells me my art is worth more than hobbyist's, but I believe he is better. At any rate I care to much for my family to follow my pasions." Claudia smiled. "I hope for him to become a court artist someday. that is why I wanted something special for him."

message 9: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 15 comments ((Hallo?))

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((sorry)) "Hahaha, I guess I will have to find another suitor to fill his place, this painting is nice" Darcy said pointing to http://www.google.com/imgres?q=beauti...

message 11: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 15 comments "Yes, he'd like that. But I was also aiming for something for him to draw with." Claudia backtracked. "i'm sorry, I don't mean to ignore your judgement!"

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"I could care less, I'm taking it" Darcy said smiling and grabbing the painting,

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((gtg))

message 14: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 15 comments "Alright." Claudia stepped aside for Darcy. "Oh." She saw a drawing kit in the corner. "He'd love that." She walked over to it. It was expensive. She rumaged around in her bag, looking for her money. Unfortunately, she could only pay for half of the kit. She sighed.

message 15: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 15 comments ((bye))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Here use this, I love to invet in future artists" Darcy saiad handing her the money ((gtg... again..))

message 17: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 15 comments "oh, oh thank you!" said Claudia. "You are truly too kind." She bowed deeply. "Thank you so very much."

((Does Darcy know any possible suitors by any chance? XP))

message 18: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 15 comments ((Natalie, are you there?))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((now I am, and she doesn't)) "It's fine, don't bow, I have to do something that helps other people." Darcy said smiling

message 20: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 15 comments "Thank you so very much, your Highness." Claudia went and purchased the drawing kit. She picked up the package it was wrapped in. "Do you have anything major happening today?" she asked Darcy.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"No, but I must go to my Queen-in-Training lessons, so i bid you farewell" Darcy said smiling and waving as she left the room.

message 22: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 15 comments "Thank you!" called Claudia after Darcy.