Renaissance RP discussion

Palace > Gardens

Comments Showing 1-50 of 59 (59 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) Alyssa skipped to the garden, her favorite place. Sitting in her favorite corner, she admired the newly bloomed roses and tulips and the other flowers.

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Cimorene was sitting in the gardens hidden from view by a few bushes. She was reading one of her favorite books on government and how this one guy thought it should be run. She needed to hide while reading it since she was sent here with specific instructions to be watched to make sure she acted like a princess.

message 4: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Hi Rose!" Alyssa said to a red rose as she held it against her finger ever so delicately.

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Cimorene continued to read, hoping that the girl wouldn't notice her. After all, she was pretty sure that she was one of the people who were supposed to watch her...

message 6: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "I don't like being princess." Alyssa said to the rose. "I hate being delicate and fancy. I only like the roses though like you. We have like the same hair!" Alyssa said cheerfully to the rose.

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Jueun wrote: ""I don't like being princess." Alyssa said to the rose. "I hate being delicate and fancy. I only like the roses though like you. We have like the same hair!" Alyssa said cheerfully to the rose."

Cimorene heard the other girl talking. "Yes, being a princess is quite boring," she agreed, but didn't get out from behind the bushes.

message 8: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 25, 2012 07:40PM) (new)

"Please,don't complain atleast you don't have to become a queen!" Darcy said coming into the garden

message 9: by yael (new)

yael ((theres a new charrie that needs to be approved))

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((k, I changed the rules, so people don't have to wait for my approval, now back to rping))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

General Caleb strolled through the gardens, a dark expression on his face as he examined the plethora of roses before him.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"General what's wrong?" Darcy asked seeing the dark look.

message 13: by yael (new)

yael Soldier Blake strolled in the gardens. She sighed as she inhaled the fresh air.

message 14: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 25, 2012 07:47PM) (new)

((Women can't be in the army, yet... but we can ignore it :P))

message 15: by yael (new)

yael ((grr.. gtg rp with General Caleb tomorrow k? ))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((kk i gtg2))

His expression lightened upon seeing the princess. "Ah. Nothing is the matter. My fiance," he cringed slightly at the word. "Has requested that I send her a rose from the palace gardens. So I am trying to find one that would please her."

message 17: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 25, 2012 07:52PM) (new)

"Oh I wish, I could find my love. Austin is lost somewhere in France, I miss him so." Darcy said slightly "Mother, the queen has me up to my neck in queen-to-be training classes" Darcy wandered around and helped search the garden for the perfect rose.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Aero wrote: "((grr.. gtg rp with General Caleb tomorrow k? ))"

(( hahah You can be in the army tho, I will allow it :D))

message 19: by yael (new)

yael ((alright :DD))

Meridian was at bliss. It was the first time in a couple of weeks that she was relaxed. A little bird landed on her finger and she whistled a complicated tune. It answered. She smiled to herself.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"I appreciate your assistance, princess," Caleb mumbled. They continued to search for a perfect bloom.

message 21: by yael (new)

yael Meridian saw the General and waved. "Good morning sir."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Caleb saw the girl waving him and dipped his head in acknowledgment. "Good Morning," he replied, realizing guiltily that he couldn't remember her name.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's fine General, I love the gardens" Darcy said looking

message 24: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Cimorene climbed out of her hiding spot in the bushes. She has a few twigs and leaves in her hair and she was wearing a loose, pale blue shirt with brown pants rather than a dress. In her hand she had a book in hand and she looked around, slightly annoyed. "Can't a girl find a quiet place in this palace?" she asked no one in particular, annoyed.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Caleb plucked a bloom from a bush, giving up the search. He had to be somewhere soon anyways. "Thank you again, Princess, but I'm afraid I should be going now," he said, tucking the rose into his lapel.

message 26: by yael (new)

yael Meridian gave a sharp whistle and her dog was immediatly at her side. she bent down and patted his head. "Hey Chance!"

message 27: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "No one likes being a princess. At least that's what I think. This is usually supposed to be a quiet place though." Alyssa piped up.

message 28: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Jueun wrote: ""No one likes being a princess. At least that's what I think. This is usually supposed to be a quiet place though." Alyssa piped up."

"It's a shame that this isn't a quiet place right now," Cimorene sighed. She had been unable to find a private place in the castle and was starting to wonder what would happen if she tried to leave...

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

" I love my life as s princess but it is so restricting" Darcy said taking a sest on one of the benches

message 30: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) #1UgliesSeriesFan!! wrote: "" I love my life as s princess but it is so restricting" Darcy said taking a sest on one of the benches"

"Being a princess is terrible. You aren't allowed to do anything," Cimorene sighed.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Please, and mother is like 'You can't slouch Darcian, you can't just waltz into a room, you can't just eat whenever'" Darcy said mimicking her mother's voice "The only time I CAN do something is when I sneak out as a peasent." Darcy said sighing and watering a wilting flower.

message 32: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) #1UgliesSeriesFan!! wrote: ""Please, and mother is like 'You can't slouch Darcian, you can't just waltz into a room, you can't just eat whenever'" Darcy said mimicking her mother's voice "The only time I CAN do something is w..."

"My parents sent me here because they want me to be a better princess, which in my opinion is just stupid. I'm not suddenly going to want to sew and embroid things just because I'm in a different kingdom," she rolled her eyes, obviously annoyed.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Haha well, atleast you came to the most beautiful kingdom in the world" DArcy said giving a dramatic spin "Italy!" Darcy said smiling

message 34: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "Great," she said, obviously not really impressed.

message 35: by Seraph (new)

Seraph ((Sorry, but could I join in here?))

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sorry you hate it here." Darcy said a bit coldly after seeing the surly girl's face "I was just trying to make you being stuck here better" Darcy said.

message 37: by yael (new)

yael Meridian left the garden with her faithful companion beside her.

message 38: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Seraph [隠者- Hermit) wrote: "((Sorry, but could I join in here?))"

(Why not?)

message 39: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) #1UgliesSeriesFan!! wrote: ""Sorry you hate it here." Darcy said a bit coldly after seeing the surly girl's face "I was just trying to make you being stuck here better" Darcy said."

"I'll let you know if that ever becomes possible," Cimorene said, unfazed by the girl's slightly cold demeanor.

message 40: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) eli was sitting on a dragon statue, she was curld up and had her knees to her chest.

message 41: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) Isabella walked through and came back from talking to the Queen

message 42: by yael (new)

yael Meridian walked back in the gardens. Her dog was somewhere chasing a butterfly so she decided to come back. she sat on a bench looking at the flowers.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy rolled her eyes at Cimorene's attitdue and waved to her friends "GOod day Eli, Isabella, and hi again Meridian" Darcy said returning to her friendly self

message 44: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Cimorene climbed back into the bushes and went back to reading. She didn't really know what else to do...

message 45: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) Isabella smiled, relieved that Darcy was there, she took her hat off and curtsied, "Good day milady and might i say your mother is looking rather lovely in her fat suit!"

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"hahaha" Darcy laughed "Mother isn't fat, but she is too thin to fit into her dresses so she fills the gap with tissues!" Darcy addmitted

message 47: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) Isabella smiled, "You understand me atleast, one fell out in our meeting, she thinks Austin has gona for goood and wants you marrying soon!" She loved the fact that if she knew the person, she could be herself, but if not ??????

message 48: by yael (new)

yael She looke up and smiled. "Good morning Darcy."

message 49: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) "hey darcy!" She got down, striding next to her.

message 50: by yael (new)

yael Meridian turned and smiled. "Hi Eli."

« previous 1