Renaissance RP discussion

Palace > Ballroom

Comments Showing 1-50 of 125 (125 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

"Darcian you are doing it WRONG" Darcy's mother said again. "I'm trying mother" Darcy replied refixing the books on her head "How will you ever be a queen with no balance?" Darcy's mother replied.

message 3: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) Elizebeth was the maid who was holding water and sweat rags, she kept her head down. She smiles incouragingly to the princess.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"Darcian just take a break" The Queens said "Finally!" Darcy said exasperated. Her mother walked out, and Darcy ran to her friend, Elizebeth, "C'mon Elizebeth! Let's see if you can do it!" Darcy took her trays, and put the books in Elizebeth's arms.

message 5: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) Elizibeth took the books amd balanced them on her head, she went out and twirled gracefully, her head held high with her eyes closed. She danced the whole routine and opened her eyes on the last part, she shuddered in her step and dropped all of the books. She cussed and picked them up. "sorry."

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's hard, I've been doing it fo about, well, all my life." Darcy said laughing

message 7: by Keeli (last edited Feb 24, 2012 06:39PM) (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) "well Darcy . " she winked, "knights need a lot of balance."

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, I've seen you, your basically the best knight Europe has ever seen." Darcy said setting down the tray.

message 9: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) "only if they let girls in the army." she sighed, sitting down

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"When I sadly, become queen, I will make it a that girls CAN join the army" Darcy said eating a pomegranate.

message 11: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) She sighed, "this is so stupid..... And even magic is forbidden!!!!" she grounded.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Elizebeth you can not speak of magic in the palace." Darcy said harshly

message 13: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) She glared, "stupid." she muttered.

message 14: by Keeli (last edited Feb 24, 2012 06:56PM) (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) (you should let me be a mod...... Only because the side names would be cool and I've never been one.)

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((k)) "It's not my fault you know the rules" Darcy said annoyed "DO you want to die, because you said something stupid!" Darcy said smiling "Or do you want to die a knight."

message 16: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) (mg!! Sorry that sounds really really mean and pushy!)

message 17: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) Her jaw tightened, "fine." she said, standing up, "want to go for a. Ride?"

message 18: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 24, 2012 06:59PM) (new)

((I don't care :P, and check ur messages))

message 19: by Inati (new)

Inati  (inatithetimelord) | 85 comments Mod
Liza ((I'm just gonna say that's her nickname cuz there's another Elizabeth...)) entered, carrying a tea tray. She saw the tense faces and started to back out of the room.

((and how to you give your self the little titles(like you're darcy-queen-in-training) under the mod thing? I haven't figured it out...))

message 20: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) (oh... Sorry about the names! Let's call Elizibeth 'Eli' okay?)

Xander walked in, he smiled at them, "Eli. You coming to riding practice."

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((Go under the 'edit membership' then go to 'moderator' then go to 'add title')) "It's o.k. Liza, we were just working on balance, come join us. I command you." Darcy said smiling.

message 22: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) (ohhhh. Otay)

message 23: by Inati (new)

((It's okay! :D You can call your charrie Elizabeth.))

Liza slowly entered again. "Mint tea, my lady, as ordered," she said softly, pouring the tea carefully. She winced as a drop hit her finger when she righted the teapot, but said nothing and went behind Darcy's chair to take the tray away when needed.

((Is Liza Darcy's maid?))

message 24: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) (but I like Eli...)

Eli smiled kindly at the maid, "how are you today?" she asked.

message 25: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 24, 2012 07:46PM) (new)

"Thank you Liza!" Darcy said "Now c'mon, while Eli goes riding with Xander, we can sneak off to the market" Darcy said excitedly

message 26: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) Xander sighs, "I don't mind taking the day off." he smiled brightly. Standing next to Eli.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah! I love the market, I just have to get my diguise" Darcy said sneakily

message 28: by Inati (last edited Feb 24, 2012 07:54PM) (new)

☽Keeli☾ wrote: "(but I like Eli...)

Eli smiled kindly at the maid, "how are you today?" she asked."

Liza turned to Eli with a small smile. No one asked her of that now... "I am well, thank you ma'am," she said politely, and looked back at her mistress. "And if you wish it, ma'am, I'd be glad to come." she curtseyed slightly.

message 29: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) Eli smirked, "I'll accompany you two. Me and xander can help protect the princess in case anything turns up.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hahaha, like I need protection" Darcy said grabbing her shawl, and peasant clothes, and quickly changed into them "Ready?"

message 31: by Inati (last edited Feb 24, 2012 07:56PM) (new)

Liza nodded. "Do you require anything else for our outing, Princess?"

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"No, Liza, and relax your off duty." Darcy said

message 33: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) Eli kept on her dark bue dress with silver designs, she smiled and walked with her highness, "you all ready? Should we fetch a basket?"

message 34: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 24, 2012 08:00PM) (new)

"Nah, we can caryy it in my apron!" ((Go to Foods topic))

message 35: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) #1UgliesSeriesFan!! wrote: ""No, Liza, and relax your off duty." Darcy said"

Eli smiled at Liza, "that's why I'm not a maid right now all you have to do is relax. Now I'm a... Fighter?"

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sure" Darcy said smiling

message 37: by Inati (last edited Feb 24, 2012 08:03PM) (new)

Liza gave a small laugh, throwing her braid over her shoulder. "I'm never off-duty, mi'lady. It's my job to protect and serve you. It's full-time."

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, great" Darcy rolled her eyes ((I'm now at the Food topic))

message 39: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) Eli and xander smirked, almost At the same time. X

message 40: by Inati (new)

((kay))

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

His Royal Highness The Crown Prince Garon Xavier Talbot accidentally stubbed his toe and swore like a sailor under his breath. Composing himself, he entered the ballroom where he was to meet some princesses of some countries whom he eventually was to marry.

message 42: by ladymartinez (new)

ladymartinez | 104 comments Fey Bright took a step as the knights opened the door for her big and wide. as if I'm that fat she thought to herself. She entered searching and saw the back of the guy.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

He heard the doors open and the guards announce the princess's name. His back still turned to her, he raised an eyebrow. This princess had the same name as the peasant girl he'd met in the market. Slowly, he turned around to face her.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy entered next, gretting her friend Fey brightly. "I hate these princess things" She smiled and whispered to Fey. "i thought mother and I had our queen-in-training lessons?" Darcy asked curiously.

message 45: by ladymartinez (last edited Feb 29, 2012 02:30PM) (new)

ladymartinez | 104 comments Fey couldn't hear her friends words as she gaped unladylike at him she went to him. "Garon?" she whispered as she was close

message 46: by ladymartinez (new)

ladymartinez | 104 comments (sorry I ate!)

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Fey!" He exclaimed, taken aback. He completely and ungentlemanly ignored the other princess, so absorbed was he in Fey's presence. "What on Earth? I thought that you were..."

message 48: by ladymartinez (new)

ladymartinez | 104 comments She looked at him and raised her eyebrows. "I thought you were.." she also trailed off and the laughed. She was getting attention and sighed. "it's a small world, I thought you would be a stuffy cocky prince" she whispered so no one would hear her. She blushed and remembered he was a prince "no offense intended, I'm sorry for my behavior" she said looking at the her dress

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"And I thought you would be some spoiled airhead," he whispered as well, trying not to laugh. "No apology necessary, I'm the one who should be apologizing to you. I should have told you who I was from the beginning." He gazed at Fey, amazed that she actually was the girl he'd met in the market.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Awwww." Darcy said "I'll leave you two alone." Darcy said politley leaving the ballroom with her guards following her

« previous 1 3