Renaissance RP discussion

Palace > Kitchen

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy led her way into the kitchen with Ren close behind she wore her average boy trousers and a comfy blouse, she hated having to wear her princess dresses around the castle.

message 3: by ladymartinez (new)

ladymartinez | 104 comments "my princess you should wear your proper gown" he informed her after almost being scolded yet he was a favorite so luckily he didnt. he didnt mind looking at her like that but of course refrained from saying so.

message 4: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) Isabella noticed Darcy and bowed laughing, "'milady' how do you do?"

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Fine, how do you fair" Darcy said laughing and bowing at Isabella "And Ren, since I am princess I will wear what I feel, untill mother rips the clothes from my hands herself" Darcy said laughinf still

message 6: by ladymartinez (new)

ladymartinez | 104 comments he nodded and looked at isabelle. "hello" he said giving her his stoic face. he was always serious unless off duty

message 7: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) Isabella laughed at Darcy then replied in her poshest voice ((hehe, cos im from essex i have a bit of a chav voice :P but defo english xx)) "I do just marvelous" then she looked at Ren then realised she should be serving him, she bowed her head and asked, "What can I do for you?" ((ahhhhh, my neices are here <3))

message 8: by ladymartinez (new)

ladymartinez | 104 comments ren bowed to her (awww) "no need for formalities" he told her giving her an irresistable lopsided grin

message 9: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) ((sooooo cute, one is 2 and the other is 2 months probs 3 months now <3))
Isabella sighed, "No need to bow to me!" she said, feeling her shyness coming back

message 10: by ladymartinez (new)

ladymartinez | 104 comments he chuckled grinning. "why not?" he asked.

message 11: by ladymartinez (new)

ladymartinez | 104 comments (that is adorable!!!)

message 12: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) ((ikr))
Isabella sighed, "Why I'm only a maid!"

message 13: by ladymartinez (new)

ladymartinez | 104 comments he shrugged "a woman is a woman"

message 14: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) Isabella shyly said back, "I guess..."

message 15: by ladymartinez (new)

ladymartinez | 104 comments he smirked. he stood beside darcy. orders of the queen to not let her out of his sight. the same with fey so he sent someone else. "whats cooking?" he asked

message 16: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) Isabella looked round, "I don't really know" she felt nervous and lowered her head even more

message 17: by ladymartinez (new)

ladymartinez | 104 comments he lifted her head with his hand his thumb gently carrassing her smooth creamy cheek. "no need to hide" such a beauty he thought to himself. he let his hand drop

message 18: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) Isabella looked at him, then straight ahead at a large boiling pot he was rather fine

message 19: by ladymartinez (new)

ladymartinez | 104 comments in a swift movement he was back with darcy

message 20: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) Isabella sighed, "Best go see to the Queen"

message 21: by ladymartinez (new)

ladymartinez | 104 comments ren looked at her then tensed. he was hearing someone come.

message 22: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) Isabella quickly rushed to the side and hjid, wondering who it was

message 23: by Artemis (new)

Artemis (artemisknight) | 15 comments Diana planned to sneak into the kitchen for some quick ancks after a hard training sessions that required her to butcher a straw dummy. The poor thing barely hold together after she's done with it. She's been doing this a lot of time, knowing that the Cook likes her - er, him - and doesn't mind as long as she leaves some coins behind for her trouble. But now, she hears voices. She knows she should just leave, but curiousity got the better of her, and she creeped in silently.

message 24: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) Isabella heard footsteps and clung tighter to whatever she was holding

message 25: by Artemis (new)

Artemis (artemisknight) | 15 comments ((Diana's footstep?))

message 26: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) ((yep))

message 27: by Artemis (new)

Artemis (artemisknight) | 15 comments ((Okay~ BTW, Isabella will know Diana as Darin - a he ;]))

Diana crept along, using piallrs and saucer stands an such as covers. Peeking from behind them as she proceed slowly forward.

message 28: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) ((o...k...))
Isabella peeked out from behind the pot, she saw who it was and didn't want to be in trouble, she started slowly edging her way out

message 29: by Artemis (new)

Artemis (artemisknight) | 15 comments ((Hehe~))

Diana caught movement from around a pot and she get ready into a fighting position. But it turned it was not needed. The person that stepped out cautiously was a maid. Diana stood up straight and nodded friendly at the maid.

message 30: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) Isabella lowered her head and started walking off

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy who had been busy getting ingredients down finally was ready "Time to make some cake!" Darcy said excitedly, noticing the chemistry between Isabella and Ren

message 32: by ladymartinez (new)

ladymartinez | 104 comments (hmmm ren needs to find someone hehe)
Ren helped her. "what kind of cake?"

message 33: by Artemis (new)

Artemis (artemisknight) | 15 comments ((Argh! My post kept on getting deleted on here!))

message 34: by ladymartinez (new)

ladymartinez | 104 comments (huh?)

message 35: by Artemis (new)

Artemis (artemisknight) | 15 comments ((You see, I posted a lot of times on this thread, but I think only a few showed. At least two were deleted. Gah!))

message 36: by ladymartinez (new)

ladymartinez | 104 comments (thats horrible!)

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((that sucks, goodread always messes up my posts, like 1 never seems to get posted)) "My triple chocolate cake what else?" Darcy said measuring the dry ingredients

message 38: by Artemis (new)

Artemis (artemisknight) | 15 comments ((Great. My last one wasn't posted. Thanks a lot, goodreads.))

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well Daiana, do want us to save you apiece of cake when we are done?" Darcy asked smiling

message 40: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) Isabella walked out of the kitchen altogether

message 41: by Artemis (new)

Artemis (artemisknight) | 15 comments ((Uh... Darcy will know Diana as Darin and a guy. :D))

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

((k, what is with all the switching of genders btw?))

message 43: by Artemis (new)

Artemis (artemisknight) | 15 comments ((Huh? Well... Since GR is not posting my comments whenever they're long... Just check out my charrie's description~ You'll find all the answers there! :D))