Renaissance RP discussion

Palace > Princess Chambers

Comments Showing 1-49 of 49 (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy pranced around her room wearing her crown, it was only one of her princess crowns but she had to get used to something always being on her head. She then spoke to herself standing in front of her mirror "Darcian Anne Felicitey Carissa Renaldo Menchello, Queen" She laughed

message 3: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) Isabella walked in, "Milady, can I assist you of anything?" She said, her head bowed low

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"No, but try this on" Darcy said placing the crown on Isabella's head, "YOu look more like a princess then I do." Darcy admitted.

message 5: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) Isabella shyed, her head tilting, "Why thank you milady, you shall soon be queen!"

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"yeah, but than mother will make me marry a king, and all I want is my dear Austin" DArcy said jumping onto her bed and crossed her legs, and baiding Isabella to join her.

message 7: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) Isabella followed, she was never usually treated like this, but walked over anyway, she sighed, "I know my opinion barely counts, but Austin is your love, don't give in to what your mother says!" Then she quickly lowered her head again

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Please." Darcy rolled her eyes "Isabella you have been my closest friend since birth, you should understand the most of why I can never marry Austin. Mother is law"

message 9: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) Isabella sighed, "And you have been my only friend since birth, I'm so glad your mother let me serve her as the closest maid, but, I'm sorry, I just think, maybe if Austin made a heroic gesture? He could gain your mothers authority!"

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"I know, I hope he will but he is off fighting somewhere in Asia, he wrote me love letters though." Darcy smilied "Who's been in your life recently?" Darcy then asked her close friend curiously

message 11: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) Isabella sighed, "Noone, I'm just a maid, your the only one round here that pays attention to me, Thats dead romantic though!" Suddenly, some one walked through the door without them noticing...

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"What was that?" Darcy asked tilting her head in confusion "And don't worry darling you are my true love" She cracked up laughing.

message 13: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) Isabella sighed, "Pardon Darcy, what did you say?" She laughed and sighed, "Why, you are always mine too!" Then, she knelt down on one knee, pretending to marry her, then, she quickly sat up

message 14: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) Eli laughed from the door, "Aww.. so friggen cute." her voice was flat.

message 15: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 25, 2012 12:09PM) (new)

"Hello, ELi!" Darcy said welcoming her into the room, "Come join us, tell us your troubles"

message 16: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) Isabella smiled at her then sighed, "I best be off milady" she always called Darcy milady, just to annoy her, kinda

message 17: by Keeli (last edited Feb 25, 2012 12:09PM) (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) "Merlins a beast.." she groaned, sitting down, she looked at isabella, "dont mind me! you can stay!"

message 18: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) Isabella pulled a cheesy grin and sighed, "By Darcy and I must be off, I need to assist Darcy's, 'wonderful' mother!"

message 19: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 25, 2012 12:12PM) (new)

"Have fun with the devil, Isabella." Darcy said laughing. "SO who is this Merlin?" sh asked ELi

message 20: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) "lovely! I will indeed miss you my fast friend!" she said in a old accent, acting like a nice version of the queen. she winked.

"Merlins like me, a little more powerful then me. and thats dangerous." she raised her eyebrows.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ohh, love! What a sweet problem it is. Austin tells me he loves me more everyday we are apart. I sense Merlin is powerful, but you should follow your heart,
YOU acually have a chioce i have not a word against my mother" Darcy said wistfully

message 22: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) Isabella rushed in to the chamber slamming the door shut at the end, "Darcy, your mother has some weird news!"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"What?" Darcy said on edge now.

message 24: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) Isabella sat down on the bed and pulled her apron off, "It's about Austin!"

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"What did she say? I command thee to tell me!" Darcy said in an anxious voice

message 26: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) Isabella laughed, "She. said. he. has. gone."

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Gone where?" Darcy asked

message 28: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) Isabella gasped, "GONE"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Dissappeared, oh I knew this would happen." Darcy said shaking her hands, as she always did when she was nervous "I sensed the danger, but had to vague of a feeling to try and find out more about the sense" Darcy said reffering to her magical ability of sensing things that happen in the past, present, and future.

message 30: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) Isabella sighed, "Darcy, I haven't a clue what you are talking about! But, Austin is in danger, I have to go, your mother said I had to be back by the twentyfirst hour!" ((pretend its nine :P)) Then, she walked off, hoping to find out more.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"O.k. but be careful" Darcy said worried

message 32: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) Isabella smiled then ran

message 33: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) eli stood up abruptly, "I DONT LOVE MERLIN!!!"

message 34: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 25, 2012 01:09PM) (new)

"Calm down, I didn't realize that, it's just merlin likes you... so it was presumable you felt the same" Darcy said calm like always ((gtg))

message 35: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) (*sigh* KAAY!)

She glared, "stop being a royal pain and shut your silver spoon sucking mouth!" She joked.

message 36: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) Isabella walked in, hoping to find Darcy, "Eli, are you with Darcy?"

message 37: by Keeli (last edited Feb 25, 2012 02:04PM) (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) Her jaw was set, she walked out, "she left to go be a princess." she growled, and walked out.

Xavior passed her in the halls, "what tied your courset in a knot?"

"Princess thinks i like merlin.' she grumbled,

Xander erupted into laughter.

message 38: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) Isabella sighed, "Thanks anyway!" Then she realised she never had put her uniform back on, she decided to shove it back on and walk to her room.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh please" Darcy said laughing even though Eli was being a pain. "Isabella you called?" Darcy said

message 40: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) Eli ran in, she seemed scared of something.

Xandar came in, bright red, he had a substance splattered across his face. "Elizebeth.. Angel... Rodgers.... I WILL KILL YOU!"

"oops." she whispered to darcy.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy smiled "Xander you have a litlle something on your face" Darcy said

message 42: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) Isabella smiled, then noticed Darcy, "Oh, 'miladi' your mother wants you, good luck!"

message 43: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) "I didnt mean to! It just happened!" Eli said, kinda scared.

"you grabbed a bird and made it do unnatural things!" He fumed.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh great my mother calls, you ae ll dismissed, which means continue this fight anywhere but here!" Darcy said marching out of the room to talk to her mother

message 45: by ladymartinez (new)

ladymartinez | 104 comments Fey entered and rang for a maid. She bathed and hurried to dress. She liked simple clothes and this was extravagent. She wore a silky blue gown with sleeves. It was a v neck yet not to low to make it inapropiate. Her hair was wrapped into coils and pinned to her head. She refused to wear makeup but put on a little eyeliner. She pinched her cheeks and mouth to add color.

message 46: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) Isabella rushed to Fey and sighed, "What would you like?" She bowed her head low.

message 47: by ladymartinez (new)

ladymartinez | 104 comments (you had already.finished her haha sorry!)

message 48: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) ((whoops))

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy stepped into her room and shut the door behind hrr... "ughhh Im so tired!" she yelled then jumped into bed