Renaissance RP discussion

Market > Foods

Comments Showing 1-50 of 199 (199 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy stepped into the loud noises of the food section of the market. "Don't you love the market?" Darcyrarley got out of the palace, and when she did it was quite an adventure.

message 3: by Inati (new)

Inati  (inatithetimelord) | 85 comments Mod
Liza, who was there often, agreed to please Darcy. "Yes, ma'am, I do."

message 4: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) Eli nodded. She was never on topic, she went over and danced with some people trying to earn money.

message 5: by Inati (new)

Liza looked at her small harp hanging on her hip. Maybe she could earn a few coins, too...she looked to Darcy for permission.

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 24, 2012 08:11PM) (new)

Darcy looked around at their piglets in their cages "Oh, I've got so many of your siblings in my gardens" Darcy said talking to the little piglets. Then looking at Liza "GO!" She said happily and danced like a normal kid.

message 7: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) Eli grabbed her hands, she had no shoes on, her longe shimmering blonde hair fell out of her bun and bounced around her shoulders.

(it looks exactly like the profile opphoto.)

message 8: by Inati (new)

Liza began to play a cheerful tune on her harp, her skilled, slender fingers dancing across the strings as the sound rang thorough the market.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy danced along with her golden hair flowing under her head cloth, and her blue eyes shimmering. "Oh what fun!"

message 10: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) Merlin looked around. "Let's see I need Sage and Tyme."

Morgana and Gwen walked through the market. "Get down." Gwen said.

"Why." Morgana said as she hid.

"That's the father." She put her hand on her small abdomen

message 11: by Inati (new)

She got to the chorus and her fingers were a blur.

message 12: by Keeli (last edited Feb 24, 2012 08:19PM) (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) Eli still danced, "welcome to pheasant life!" she jumped and spun, smiling as her curly hair whipped around her.

message 13: by Keeli (last edited Feb 24, 2012 08:21PM) (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) (sorry.. It's pronounced Ellie.)

Eli stopped in her tracks, she felt another sorcerer near by, her eyes flashed with a gold

message 14: by Inati (new)

Liza stopped when Eli did. "Ma'am? You alright?"

message 15: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) Eli still froze, her eyes scanning for Merlin.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Eli, you sense Him?" Darcy asked, she was a senser, she could sense the past, present, and future.

message 17: by Inati (new)

Liza felt stupid, with no powers of her own. She sighed and plucked a small, haunting ditty on her harp. She didn't know her power lay in music.

message 18: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) "I know him from.... Somewhere.." her eyes spotted Merlin, she gasped

message 19: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) ((Why is she looking for Merlin))

MErlin sensed soething

message 20: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 24, 2012 08:32PM) (new)

"He is powerful, his sense rays and auras are... magical" Darcy said humming to Liza's tune "Darling, you are an angel on the harp" She said eyes closed and dancing to the string beat

message 21: by Inati (new)

Liza played more, and found that people had auras. Eli's was worried and surprised. She stopped playing. "Ma'am...?"

message 22: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) (she's also a sorcerer with great talents)

She didn't know how to react, she just kept staring at him.

Xander looked at her, "Elizebeth??"

message 23: by Inati (new)

Liza played a tune her mother had taught her. to lift spirits, she'd said. Had she been telling the truth..?

message 24: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 24, 2012 08:37PM) (new)

"C'mon Eli, Merlin is probably just looking at food, he's done nothing. His rays and auras are still." Darcy said feeling happy and dancing more lightly

message 25: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) "Umm, why are you staring at me?" He asked wit a polite smile.

Gwen rolled her eyes. That was the polite smile she fell for.

Morgana put a hand on Gwens shoulder. "Does he know?"

"No."

message 26: by Keeli (last edited Feb 24, 2012 08:40PM) (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) Eli sighed, she looked away, " I thought he was different. I thought he was Ike me." she continued dancing.

(something should happen that brings them together)

message 27: by Inati (new)

Liza grinned and played a different tune. A song for summoning, she remembered

message 28: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) ☽Keeli☾ wrote: "Eli sighed, she looked away, " I thought he was different. I thought he was Ike me." she continued dancing.

(something should happen that brings them together)"

((Okay))

Merlin waked up to her. "I'm sorry, I couldnt help but notice that you were staring at me." HE smiled.

Gwen got up and walked away.

Morgana followed.

((Will someone make a guy for Morgana/Gwen))

message 29: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) Eli turned to him, she acted Ike nothing happened, "sorry.. Do I know you?-"

There was a scream in the crowd, a man with a knife broke through. He pointed his finger and the stand burst into flames.

Zander ran at him, sword ready.

Eli lifted her skirt, and found a knife, she held it out. "your highnesses, please get out of harms way!" she also ran at the man, the knife seemed to glow from heat being passed through her hands,

message 30: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) Me looked around, descretley using magic to make the mans knife hot and he dropped it. "Nimway ruothbar!" He whispered.

Morgana held to her dagger.

Gwen held her stomach

message 31: by Inati (last edited Feb 24, 2012 08:50PM) (new)

Liza dropped her precious harp and drew her own weapon, a dagger too short to be a sword, but still had plenty of reach. "My lady...go back to the palace," she hissed.

message 32: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) (I can't remember a spell..)

Eli murmured something, from a distance it seemed like she was talking to herself. She snuck up behind him and touched his back, he shot forward into the wall, her fingers were crackling with electricity.

message 33: by Inati (new)

Liza snatched up her harp and attached it to her belt again as she walked over to Eli. "Is he just knocked out, ma'am?"

message 34: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) Merlin watched intriguied. He pulledher to the side. "You have magic."

Gwen went home and Morgana followed.

message 35: by Inati (last edited Feb 24, 2012 09:01PM) (new)

Totally Glee Obsessed wrote: "Merlin watched intriguied. He pulledher to the side. "You have magic."

Liza looked at Eli then drew her harp and her dagger, looking at Merlin warily. "So do you, sir."

message 36: by Keeli (last edited Feb 24, 2012 09:07PM) (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) "noo way!" she yelled sarcastically, she grabbed the guy by his head and cuffed him with rope. Xander took it from there,she walked back to him, she lifted up her skirt to a thigh sheeth, she strapped it in and dropped her knee high dress. She turned to him, "you were saying?"

message 37: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 24, 2012 09:15PM) (new)

"Eli, what has this boy done to you?" Darcy asked "Darcy I am always on your side but I sense we should talk about this, killing him would be a waste of your time." Darcy said knowning that Eli would essily kill Merlin. She then walked off to ths palace taking off her peasant clothes as she walked.

message 38: by Inati (last edited Feb 24, 2012 09:07PM) (new)

Totally Glee Obsessed wrote: ""Yes, I have magic and so do you." Merlin sai."

Liza almost dropped her dagger. "I...I..." no one had been able to see her aura before. She shakily put her dagger in her arm sheath and hooked her harp to her belt. "How did you know?" she asked politely.

message 39: by Keeli (last edited Feb 24, 2012 09:30PM) (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) "GOOD BYE YOUR ROYALNESS!" she knew Darcy hated it.

She turned to Merlin, "we need to talk, alone and soon."

message 40: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) (sorry..)

message 41: by Inati (new)

((it's okay. ^.^))

message 42: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) (I'm so confused!)

message 43: by Inati (new)

((So what happened, is that you and Darcy and Xander apparently left after attacking the fire guy and forgot about me while I was threatening Merlin and so I am talking to him about magical stuff. End of flashback.))

message 44: by Inati (new)

((Apparently not, I guess. The flashback was what I got out of it.))

message 45: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) (anyone!????)

message 46: by Inati (new)

((Darcy went back tot he palace. I'm waiting for TGO to show up...))

message 47: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) ♥Izzy (aka Iza-chan)♥ wrote: "Totally Glee Obsessed wrote: ""Yes, I have magic and so do you." Merlin sai."

Liza almost dropped her dagger. "I...I..." no one had been able to see her aura before. She shakily put her dagger in..."

"I just do." He said.

message 48: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) Eli chuckled as she bit into a apple, "liza.. Your getting ahead of yourself,"

message 49: by Inati (last edited Feb 24, 2012 09:32PM) (new)

She shook her head in disbelief. "I think you and I need to talk, sir." her fingers brushed the frame of her harp. She glanced at Eli. "What do you mean?"

message 50: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) "What do you need to say."

« previous 1 3 4