☀Ignite Your Creativity☀ discussion

Archives > Ali's Blog!!!

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) Okay.... So, Today is February 24, 2012.

I just got back from school. I had to take a Bible Test today and it was SOOO hard!! (I think I might have failed.. maybe..)
Also, today was the middle school Rho Chi day. (Half-Day game day XD) We went outside and playedsteal the bacon. The boys were tearing each other apart. But, even though that happened.. it was funny. Then there was this new kid and we were playing capture the flag (although we were playing with a football.. so its capture the foot-ball..) and every time he tried to get the ball he would slip and fall, because the ground was wet. I was also chasing this girl and at the same time we both fell. I was laughing my head off.

Then is started to storm.. Some random kid yelled TORNADO and we all ran. Okay, so there wasn't an actual Tornado, but it was starting to look like one!!

Sorry if this is boring. Today was a pretty boring day..

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) Today March 31

Sorry I haven't posted in a while.. I haven't had much going on. My allergies are killing me!! I look HORRIBLE!! My eyes are all puffing and sometimes I cough so hard I cant breathe.

I was at my uncle's house today. We were doing random things! XP. My uncle is awesome. We were going to go fishing, but it started to rain.. really hard. Then his dog got lost in the woods so we had to go look for it..It was fun.
Guess what?? I can make covers now!! Isn't that amazing!!
I am also obsessed with this random game... and this random book...

Okay so nothing extremely exciting happened.. but its just one of those days...

Oh yeah I almost forgot. I went to an Easter Egg Hunt today. Okay, I might be to old but I was like who cares... its free candy!! I didn't win anything so this random guy "saw" (which means dropped for me to pick them up) two random prize tickets on the ground. He was so nice!!

Okay.. so that all I have for today.

~Live today like your last~