The Last Victim: A True-Life Journey into the Mind of the Serial Killer The Last Victim question

Did anyone find this book informative?
Sharon Sharon (last edited Feb 24, 2012 10:48AM ) Feb 24, 2012 10:48AM
A sickening book. Later discovered that Jason Moss killed himself several years after he had written this.

Just finished this delicious book a few days ago, i became very intrigued by "Gacy" since last Feb and intended to do an extensive reasearch on All-Things-Gacy. This book got my attention, most probably of the age of the author (When writing) and his macabre fate. This book is always about "Moss", given the fact that it is a biography of his relationships and adventures with serial killers.

I read this book in highschool, found it at my local libraries true crime section. It was by far one of the most interesting serial killer books I have read. His relationship that he developed with these people, especially Gacy, astonished me. I didn't know he had killed himself, which makes me kind of sad. I think what he did definitely pushed the limits to how far people will go to understand the minds and thought processes of serial killers. But was also a warning that sometimes you're not safe anywhere.

Sharon It also made me think that looking too deeply into someone's black heart can be dangerous! ...more
Apr 03, 2012 02:43PM
Stephanie For sure. They themselves start to think too darkly by surrounding themselves in it!
Apr 03, 2012 09:05PM

I loved this book, and the movie was also good but not nearly as detailed. It was a fascinating read.