What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. older harlequin gray cover?

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (bd200789) I read a book when I was.about ten so probably around 2000. It was an older book my aunt gave me.
I don't remember much about it but I'm pretty sure it was a Harlequin Romance maybe Presents but the covers I've found don't match. I know it was set in England and I'm pretty sure the man's name was Guy. I may be wrong but I think they worked together. I know this isn't much to go on but I'm hoping it will sound familiar to someone. I think it was.published in either the late 80s or 90s.

Amber (Daisymau) (daisymau) | 1134 comments The only ones with gray covers that I can think of were some of the Harlequin American Romances.

message 3: by HeavyReader (new)

HeavyReader | 450 comments The Romance Book Sleuth group might also be of help

http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/6...

message 4: by Sati Marie (new)

Sati Marie Frost (starlight_crystal) | 4 comments Possibly "The Unlikely Mistress" by Sharon Kendrick? Set in England (mostly), hero was named Guy. Characters didn't work together, but she came to stay in his apartment so she could work in London for a while. Seems to have about six different covers, LOL. (Who'd have thought such a small, unknown book would have so many different printings?)

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38242 comments Mod
Rebecca is no longer in the group so I guess we'll never know.