new age bloody cross discussion

outside world > Forest

Comments Showing 1-50 of 67 (67 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

๖ۣۜƧilverlight A soft crunch of a stick cracking underneath of someone's footing flooded into the still air, temperaily breaking the silence of the forest on such a dark night such as this one. The full moon hung high in the sky, it's dim silver lighting hidden by the large grey clouds that danced across the sky, and threatened to send down a storm of rain at any given piont. And yet, there was something more then just a stormy night, and the sharp chill in the air. There was a soft light in the distance, as a gloomy figure rushed onward, unaware of how it had broken the stick so carelessly. Eyes glowed against the darkness brightly, shining a dark and unusaul shade of green. Shadows seemed to follow the running figure, pooling down across the cold and damp ground as if it were alive, and had the scence to trail behind the person.

Finally the figure's steps quieted down to a walk, and soon came to a complete halt. Whoever it was's hands and knees collided into the ground, their head hung low as they took in several deep breathes. The glow closed as the figure closed it's eyes. Just then, a cloud swept by and the figure was graced into a ray of silvery moonlight, revieling it to be a young girl. Around sixteen maybe, dressed in black. Her eyes were the source of the strange glow, her breathes far to uneven.

message 2: by Ryan (new)

Ryan Blake walked into the forest. he sat on the trunk of a tree and fell asleep.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Elaine walked into the forest and still had her messenger bag across her shoulders. Remembering that she had her spell book in there and looked around for anyone to show up in here.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) She heard someone walk into the forest. she wasn't sure who but she heard someone and realized his he had the same kind of magic like her but it was one level higher than hers and wasn't for sure if she saw a shadow or what. But she did feel this person's strength and felt it was really stronger and couldn't beileve she could feel this person's power.

message 5: by Ryan (new)

Ryan Blake saw Elaine pass him. he said "watcha looking at?"

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) She didn't hear him and then saw him come into view and jumped back a little. 'Oh I didn't see you there. I just felt this person's power and it felt very compelling like somehow i felt it before but i don't remember where. I think this person could be the same as I. But where did you come from? I'm Elaine by the way and you are?"

message 7: by Ryan (new)

Ryan "i was here first actually. so what are you doing here and my name is blake its nice to meet you." he smiled at her

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) She felt herself see him again. She put a fireball in her hand and wrapped herself up because she felt really cold at the moment. She just sighed and bit her lip real hard letting blood flow from it and chanted quietily a healing spell to heal her lip but it didn't work at that moment.

message 9: by Ryan (new)

Ryan Blake healed her cause she hadn't said the spell right.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) "I didn't feel anyone at all and I guess you were here first. Nice to meet you to blake. I just came here to think straight and I've been running nonstop form these people who want to use me for something important and I've already erased a two memory's out of my mind." she sighed and thought she saw the two men who ere following her but didn't see them.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) She felt him heal her. But figured he was one level stronger than her.

message 12: by Ryan (new)

Ryan He sat there on the tree trunk. he scurried up the tree and picked an apple. he sat on a branch eating the apple.

message 13: by Ryan (new)

Ryan "Do you want an apple?" he asked with a bite in his mouth.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) She smiled and laughed a little like he was a squirrel or something. "Do you always do this to everyone you meet blake? Or is it your only doing this for me. Your way to funny." She still felt someone coming but was tense and felt she thought might be wolf or the two men who were following her.

message 15: by Ryan (new)

Ryan "I'm just asking if you want an apple," he swallowed.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) "yeah can you get me one blake. Um I didn't see you there. I'm Elaine. Do You live here or something wolf?" she nodded because she was starved now and still had her muscles tense when wolf came into view.

message 17: by Ryan (new)

Ryan "i don't even know you" he said in-between bites

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) "Oh I do can i have one blake please. Excuse me but who are you? You feel like the same prenscense I've been feeling since I got here. Unless you know something that I don't wolf." she just smiled slightly.

message 19: by Ryan (new)

Ryan He threw an apple at her while saying "think fast"

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) "I don't care I'm starved. Forget it I'm going up there and getting one myself." she went up into the tree where blake was and got a apple and sat down on a branch right across from him. she didn't want to be alone at all anymore and she didn't want blake to leave her because any company right now felt like good company to her.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) "I'm up here you know." She took the apple and took a big bite and kept on eating it and felt it the best thing on earth.

message 22: by Ryan (last edited Mar 25, 2012 10:05AM) (new)

Ryan he ate the apple to the core then threw it on the ground. the seeds fell onto the ground. Blake said a spell word and apple trees grew. "what do you mean and why?"

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) She just smiled at blake. "So your wolf I've heard something about you. No wnder why that sounds so familiar you don't know a person named by Lizzy do you? she is suppose to work in the house of troy or more like is part of your house."

((if its okay with you guys can i just follow along with you right now i really don't want to be alone in forest if its okay with you? I would really just like to play along with you and I could help wolf or blake if its at all posibble))

message 24: by Ryan (new)

Ryan ((fine with me))

message 25: by Ryan (new)

Ryan "what is the house of troy??"

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) ((cool I'm just going along with it and sasha better not be mad at him))

"So your the house of try does the House of Lightwoods sound familiar to you at all?" She walked along with Blake because she didn't want to be alone at all in the forest so she just followed him even if he was just an aquaitnce to her.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) "He means the house like an orginal family of witches and warlock. Sometimes they call it a house insted of a coven."

message 28: by Ryan (new)

Ryan He conjured up two horses and got on the smaller one named shadow.

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 3 comments ((hey!! Can I just jump in?))

message 30: by Ryan (new)

Ryan "oh"

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) she just smiled at what he did. "You must be a starter or better than me blake. I haven't done spells for a while so its been a long time. Oh I do love horses very interesting. Impressive!" she smiled and clapped her hands together and going towards the other house and petted it softly and it reminded her of when she was young and use to ride horses like crazy and when she remembered one of her parents who were nice to her and then got really mean very evil.

message 32: by Ryan (new)

Ryan "blake jetted off into the forest "you'll never catch me!" he gave out a little giggle.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) ((uh sure claire i guess))

"Are you a newer one of the house of troy wolf? So you never heard of the house of lightwoods? Very good for you expanding i've been trying ever since but my family is deriterioting real quick so my family is almost gone as we speak." she then got onto the horse and steadied herself and hugged it loveingly.

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 3 comments ((where?))

message 35: by Ryan (new)

Ryan Blake stopped his hires "come on guys hurry up!"

((btw he is only 10))

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) "I guess wolf younger warlock's have so much engery that they can just have fun. I'm actually coming willing. I'm joinig you as we speak." She rode the horse closer to wolf now.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) ((oh great how fun. Just follow along unless your not a witch or warlock claire.))

"I don't want to run right now at all." she just stood next wolf right now on the horse.

message 38: by Ryan (new)

Ryan He set his horse into a trot in their direction.

message 39: by Ryan (new)

Ryan "you guys are slow."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Serpent's eyes opened, the glow remaining as she listened to the air that was no longer still and quiet. She could hear other people in the distance, and so she rose up to her feet and bit into her bottom lip. She seemed out of it, almost in a trance...

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) she pulled the reins harder and pulled them harder and got the horse closer to where blake is and grabbed onto his reins. "I think its better and for you because you don't want your house to lose respect. Were only slow because we feel like it. Here take the reins wolf?" She got off the horse and still with her messenger bag on she ran close to his blake and his horse.

message 42: by Ryan (new)

Ryan "umm sorry? i guess." he looked at her " i never agreed to go to the house,"

message 43: by Ryan (new)

Ryan " i dont wanna go." he complained

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) "Your sorry but blake if you don't go you won't know how to control your powers very well and it will go uncontroble. I need to go anyways because I need to remember half the stuff i lost. I have had an erased memory spell on me and i need to remember all this badly." She sighed and looked at him darkly.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) "its good he's young it will much better for you to be able to teach him." she sighed and still had her eyes locked onto blake.

message 46: by Ryan (new)

Ryan "no I'm not going" he got off his horse and sat on the ground. he closed his eyes and crossed his arms.

message 47: by Ryan (new)

Ryan "no" he broke the chains without moving.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) "He has a point blake you won't. But still you need to. I'll come with you if you want blake? What am I suppose to do blake let you just sit here? Wolf might I come along I need to get help with my powers to and I need somewhere to stay so would it be okay if I come with you? I need to get or try and use my powers and i feel like its all erased as is."

message 49: by Ryan (new)

Ryan "you can go with him, but i will need my horses back." he snapped his fingers and the horses were gone.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) "Blake just listen he's trying to help you. I've been in the same position as you before so I can understand what you mean. I am going with him because I need his help with me right now as is."

« previous 1