Harlequin Presents Readers discussion

Harlequin Presents Authors > Margaret Mayo

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More), Harlequin Presents are my crack! (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More) (gatadelafuente) | 2277 comments Mod
I see a lot of hers are available on Kindle right now. Which ones would you recommend if you're a fan of hers?

Here is a list of the Kindle books by her if you have a moment to scroll through and make suggestions.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_nr_p_n...

Spasiba!

Erin *Proud Book Hoarder* (erinpaperbackstash) Hmmm Goodreads is showing I haven't read any books by her. I know this can't be right. Darn memory when adding books to system :(

Erin *Proud Book Hoarder* (erinpaperbackstash) Okay. Was in the mood for a Harlequin the other day and because of THIS thread, sought out any Margaret Mayo books I may have so I could read it and do a response. Sadly I came up with just one. On the plus side, the book was very good! I'm annoyed and tired of Harlequins this year as they've all been disappointments for some reason. This helped end the disappointed rut.

An Impossible Situation by Margaret Mayo

message 4: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More), Harlequin Presents are my crack! (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More) (gatadelafuente) | 2277 comments Mod
Ooh. Glad to hear that you liked An Impossible Situation. I'll check it out, Erin!

Erin *Proud Book Hoarder* (erinpaperbackstash) Yes now I'm curious about more of her stuff. Please do let me know what you think of this and other books by her as you try them. I'll try to actively seek them out next time I"m in the used bookstore.

message 6: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More), Harlequin Presents are my crack! (new)

It might be a while before I read this. I have a couple of her other books, and I'll post reviews when I read it.

Erin *Proud Book Hoarder* (erinpaperbackstash) Sounds good, I know how it is to have other books in front !

message 8: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More), Harlequin Presents are my crack! (new)

Oh yes! The books seem to reproduce in my tbr pile.