Selena Gomez Fan Club!! discussion

OFFICIAL SUMMARY OF SELENA, VANESSA, & ASHLEY'S "SPRING BREAKER"

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Avril (new)

Avril Marin | 156 comments Mod
so excited that Selena Gomez, Vanessa Hudgens, and Ashley Benson are all working on a movie together!

And here's what it's going to be about:

"Brit, Candy, Cotty, and Faith have been best friends since grade school. They live together in a boring college dorm, and are hungry for adventure. All they have to do is save enough money for spring break to get their shot at having some real fun. A serendipitous encounter with rapper "Alien" promises to provide the girls with all the thrill and excitement they could hope for. With the encouragement of their new friend, it soon becomes unclear how far the girls are willing to go to experience a spring break they will never forget."

Does that sound like a fun movie to you? Who do you think should play the fourth girl?

[image error]

[image error]

Enjoy!
-Avril Marin

message 2: by Abby (new)

Abby Curtis | 126 comments Mod
interesting story line.......

message 3: by Avril (new)

♠Abby♠ wrote: "interesting story line......."

it's very different from wat Selena normally does! So going to watch it! =DDD

message 4: by Abby (new)

tell me if it's good!

message 5: by Avril (new)

will keep in mind so I won't forget! their filming it for a matter of fact =)

message 6: by Abby (new)

thanks!

♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w (Aptheawesome) | 7 comments Think maybe jennifer lawrence shouldbbe 4th ya know, with blond hair so tht it blends, two dark and two blonds.

message 9: by Claire (new)

Claire (selenagomezluva) | 15 comments Someone that has blonde hair. Maybe Ashley Tisdale???

Sweta *AAAAAHHHHH!!!!! BEBBIESSS...... THEY R ADOR | 10 comments i think Demi Lavato should be it!!!! i think i spelled lavato wrong

message 11: by Abby (new)

Your right

Sweta *AAAAAHHHHH!!!!! BEBBIESSS...... THEY R ADOR | 10 comments yup!!!! shes pretty and all!!!

message 13: by Avril (new)

Very good suggestions Selenators! I would love for Jennifer Lawrence to be in it, she's a really good actress.Demi's a good option too =)

message 14: by Claire (new)

Claire (selenagomezluva) | 15 comments I think Emma Watson should play the next girl. She has been in the Harry Potter movies so something good should come out of that.

message 15: by Abby (new)

i so agree!

message 16: by Claire (new)

Claire (selenagomezluva) | 15 comments :)
=)

message 17: by Abby (new)

;)

message 18: by Claire (new)

Claire (selenagomezluva) | 15 comments I wonder if J.K Rowling will ever make a Harry Potter number 8. If she does, I will so buy it!

message 19: by Abby (new)

i doubt it.

message 20: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 1 comments i watche d a ton of videos about it online... i don't think it will be rated pg. maybe pg13 or even r. but i'm leaning towards pg13.

message 21: by Claire (new)

Claire (selenagomezluva) | 15 comments Harry Potter is a well written and J.K Rowling is an amazing author. I wonder what book she is working on. Most likely she's working on a grown up book. :(

message 22: by Avril (new)

Meghan wrote: "i watche d a ton of videos about it online... i don't think it will be rated pg. maybe pg13 or even r. but i'm leaning towards pg13."

same I think probably PG13 cuz I mean Breaking Dawn Scenes seem worse then this movie but I don't know

message 23: by Claire (new)

Claire (selenagomezluva) | 15 comments Plus the Hunger Games are PG-13. It is violent but at the same time the best movie on the face of the Earth.

message 24: by Estelle (new)

Estelle (themockingjayy) | 11 comments ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w wrote: "Think maybe jennifer lawrence shouldbbe 4th ya know, with blond hair so tht it blends, two dark and two blonds."

shes kind of older than those girls,and much taller idk...

message 25: by Estelle (new)

Estelle (themockingjayy) | 11 comments Avril wrote: "Meghan wrote: "i watche d a ton of videos about it online... i don't think it will be rated pg. maybe pg13 or even r.

yeah..its r im mad its r and i cant c it:(

message 26: by brooke1994 (last edited Apr 15, 2013 12:41PM) (new)

brooke1994  (formerlynarnian525) | 21 comments Spring Breakers is the raciest movie that Selena has done, so she warned her younger fans to skip it. I understand that you have to grow out of Disney eventually but I don't think this one will be on my favorites list. I'm going to watch it when it comes to the dollar theater just to see how her acting stacks up in an adult movie.