Struggling Writers discussion

*Archives * > Just Letting You Know

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Weldon (sarahrweldon-author) | 6045 comments Jessica wrote: "Hey guys.
I'm still here (when I can be), but it's been really hard. I'm getting over being very very very very sick, and then I have school and dance and girl scouts and basketball and writing an..."

glad to hear you are feeling better Jessica!

message 2: by Irene (new)

Irene (wingdesilverii) | 2500 comments Jessica wrote: "Hey guys.
I'm still here (when I can be), but it's been really hard. I'm getting over being very very very very sick, and then I have school and dance and girl scouts and basketball and writing an..."

Glad you're better. It's okay, we all get busy at one point in time :)

message 3: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Weldon (sarahrweldon-author) | 6045 comments Jessica wrote: "Thanks guys :) I had something very wrong with my trachea and I was (and I'm still) coughing for 5 weeks straight, so I pulled numerous muscles in my back and chest from coughing and retching so mu..."

I can relate to that Jessica I had a cough before Christmas until the beginning of February when I banned smoking in the house.

My cough slowly got better and has completely gone now thank goodness. The ban still holds, I don't smoke, never have and I don't see why my visitors think I need to start at this late stage in my life.

message 4: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Weldon (sarahrweldon-author) | 6045 comments My son had the croup when he was 4, my doctor at the time of his birth was set against any baby in her care having the vaccine for the disease. He was lucky I realised immediately what the problem was and whipped him up to the ER in the local hospital. He had loads of antibiotics and after that he was fine, left him with a weak chest and Asthma which he grew out of.

It was worrying for me as I had a baby of 3 months too luckily she didn't get it!

You take care and remember not to go outside in the cold without a scarf covering your nose and mouth!

message 5: by Jim (new)

Jim Kukral (jimkukral) | 5 comments Wow, I hope you feel better!

Jim Kukral
http://www.authormarketingclub.com (free to join)